It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's shaking the skies of the North West?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Might not be the same thing but halfway through reading the first page of this thread I was reminded of a long loud rumbling noise I heard here 2-3 nights ago.

Initially I thought it was a jet (I dont live too far from Sydney Airport) but it didnt increase or decrease as it normally would when a jet flys over. It was just a long rumble that I then thought sounded much like rolling thunder, but it didnt 'roll' or crash, it kinda just kept on going for what I guess was a minute or so then faded out. Never heard a sound like it before - least not one that lasted so long. Anyone else in Australia hear anything odd?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OMG!
This is FREAKY!

I am on the East Coast!

I felt rumblings on Saturday night and then again late Sunday morning.
I could literally feel it in the pit of my stomach. I'd feel it for a few seconds, it'd go away and then come back a gain a few minutes later.
I was really shaken up about it.

My wife wasn't home, she was at a convention for the weekend and she usually cooks me lunch and dinner on the weekends, so I was aware of the times of the rumblings.

My kids felt it too. They'd feel it and come say "dad, can you make me a sandwich" and I would say "Jesus H Chritstmas boy".. don't you know they are strange rumblings..?" then they'd say "yea, Dad, that's what we.."

"SHHHHHH, boy, I am listening"

Damn kids...

Anyway, other strange things happened..

My dog looked a bit sad on Sunday, is anyone else's dog a bit sad over the weekend? Maybe something is going on with the dogs too?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
s940.photobucket.com...

s940.photobucket.com...

These are for people who do not believe me when I say that the LORD is showing us signs in the Heavens.

A bit off topic, but I think it is necessary to show people that He is making himself known in a very obvious way.

Isaiah 29:6
Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Nahum 1:3-6
The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD has his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

He rebukes the sea, and makes it dry, and dries up all the rivers: Bashan languishes, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languishes.

The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein. Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ljib777]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ljib777]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think it's time we try to get these sounds recorded and posted in ATS Media! If you live in one of the many areas hearing these noises try and have a sound recording device with you. Cell Phone Video, Camera Video, Sound Recorder, Possibly Computer Mic. Anything you can get, we want to hear it!

-E-

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

So, you think god is making strange rumbling noises and photo shopping images in the sky? I think if there was a god and he had something to say, he'd just come down and say it and not try to be all spooky about it. On topic though, I haven't heard any weird noises but I'll keep listening.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i live in Federal Way Wa.
i started to hear the hum 18 months ago-but no one i knew could hear it. when i Googled it back then-i pretty much was left with the information from the Taos hum. i just knew that it wasnt my hearing that was a problem. i just didnt know why no one else could hear it. and then finally people started to speak up and ask questions and it has been a pleasant relief for me. finally i have found a long lost freind who lives 25 miles from me in a valley and she hears it. but no one she knows claims to hear it either. it has been quiet the past week which is very odd. what now use to keep me awake when i heard it now keeps me awake because i wonder where it went :-)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I recorded it with my phone the other night although it was raining a bit at the time so I'm not sure how good it would sound on a computer. Unfortunately I don't have a cable to send this to my computer and texting it via email is out o the question as that would cost me like $10 but I'm probably going to buy a computer connecting cable.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I must pay more attention, I was thinking about animals and if they were having any reactions and it didn't even occur to me my own.

I was away in Vegas last week when I got home Friday night my Granddaughter said my cat threw up a couple times on my rug and she cleaned and washed it up for me. During the night (Friday into Saturday) she threw up twice on my carpet I had to get up and clean it up.

Is or has anyone else noticed anything like this with there pet............ or animals around them.

I think we also need to watch out for any electromagnetic anomalies if possible.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

pretty sure thats photoshop'd

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I must pay more attention, I was thinking about animals and if they were having any reactions and it didn't even occur to me my own.

I was away in Vegas last week when I got home Friday night my Granddaughter said my cat threw up a couple times on my rug and she cleaned and washed it up for me. During the night (Friday into Saturday) she threw up twice on my carpet I had to get up and clean it up.

Is or has anyone else noticed anything like this with there pet............ or animals around them.

I think we also need to watch out for any electromagnetic anomalies if possible.

Yeah, my dog lately, will just bark for no reason. Like her ears will perk up, and then she just starts barking, and it takes i bit to calm her down. I do search around to see if it is anything else but, I don't know though, i never seem to find the source.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well until I looked in today I thought what I heard here was just my imagination. A few nights ago and the skies were very clear, I live eleven miles out of town in the desert so it was not from town. I know what the train sounds like when it goes through so it was not that.

I could here a plane or so I thought, but it did not pass it, the sound, continued for several hours. I finally fell asleep so i can not say at what point it actually stopped. I live in Winnemucca nevada.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Bible is not holly just advanced hightech physics of much smarter specie. Believe in your self stop believing in other specie

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I live in St Louis and hear booms and what I can only describe as heavy machinery under ground, and can often feel the vibrations of it. I have done research on all the underground infrastructure around here and have found no explanation for it. I have lived in the same place for more than three years but have noticed the sound just over the past year.

I have family across town that can also hear something big happening underground.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I often pay attention to St. Louis because I was shown the Arc of St. Louis when I was a child by the Beings many deny and that was in the early fifties it hadn't been built yet probably not even thought of at that time.

I was also told to remember Casper, Wyoming

Just throwing this stuff out there.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Now that is a spooky coincidence. I am often in Wyoming during astral dreaming. Where are you?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anyone thought of filling up a bucket of water, putting it on the ground outside and watching/videoing the ripples (assuming it is underground) for evidence/clarification.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I actually noticed a small ripple one night in my dogs water bowl after being waken by the noise. I shall have a camera handy the next time.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Oh come on.. Lets not go there
It's not a 'god'.. If it was, I guess he just wants to wake up the West coast? lol....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm in Pennsylvania.

That's a good idea to check if water ripples and let's keep an eye on the animals.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well... for reference, the USAF tested a MOAB over at Eglin a year or so ago... that's about 45-60 miles. Never heard a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join