It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange rumbling...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first post ever, and im stuck doing this on a PS3 right now so bare with me. Its quite difficult to get the info i need right now but, i will when i can, anyway... There has been a strange rumbling at the exact same time every day for the last week in St. Paul MN. It was on the news yesterday. If anyone in this area has heard anything please drop a post, i do my best to look for sources also as i dont live to far from there... PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just curious, what time does the rumbling happen, and how long does it last? How loud does it sound? (Such as, loud as a freight train, loud as a tornado, loud as thunder, etc....)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Are you hungry?

Seriously though, is there anyway you could record & post the sound?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Well im not to sure because i missed the news report. My friend texted me about it this evening. When i get a chance to get on the pc ill look all that up. Im also going to take a drive out there tomorrow and ask around.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Im gonna do what can for ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We had the same thing in Oklahoma last year and no explanation was ever found. Military said it wasn't them (big surprise there) and a few other towns also said they had the same thing.

I think the ATS conspiratorial minds concluded that it was underground drilling. Let us know if you find out what it actually is.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My apologies to all about the rumbling in question...Mexican food and I DO NOT agree.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

What part of OK, my cousin lives there. Also St.Paul is huge city to be drillin in. Thanks for reminding me, i can ask my sis, she has connections to the military.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Now that i think about it, we have had small to medium tremors there in the late 80's or early to mid 90's. I really doubt thats what it is though.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
We had the same thing in Oklahoma last year and no explanation was ever found. Military said it wasn't them (big surprise there) and a few other towns also said they had the same thing.

I think the ATS conspiratorial minds concluded that it was underground drilling. Let us know if you find out what it actually is.

Hey Whitewave, I'm in OK as well. Where in OK did this happen?

I'm in the Yukon area btw.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Are there any mines close by? Open pit mining operations usually blast at the same each day.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Haven't heard anything about St. Paul, I am in Alaska. Are you sure it wasn't Sean Daley?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Well hello there fellow Okie. Welcome to ATS. I've forgotten the name of the town but I believe it was in the NE part of the state. You might ask daddymax since I think he was the one looking into it.

Not sure if you're able to access U2U yet (must have 20 points) so am sending you a message on your profile page.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Ok, this is my first post ever, and im stuck doing this on a PS3 right now so bare with me. Its quite difficult to get the info i need right now but, i will when i can, anyway... There has been a strange rumbling at the exact same time every day for the last week in St. Paul MN. It was on the news yesterday. If anyone in this area has heard anything please drop a post, i do my best to look for sources also as i dont live to far from there... PEACE!!!

Interesting. I live in the Midwest at the moment, and a month or two back, every day for a few days, I heard something odd. Not just a rumble, but a boom as well, as though someone was blasting nearby. Living in town, not a likely scenario, but it was enough to shake windows on my house. Never saw a thing, though. Got several in a row, a few minutes apart, and then nothing. Are you hearing any boom, or just getting the rumble?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Could be blasting from the mines--like another said. Check the wind direction, and see if its heading in your direction.. Sound carries on the wind. In Louisville, KY, you can hear the tank exercises some days when the wind is right, at Fort Knox.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Pharyax]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

My wife and I have been hearing rumbling in the middle of the night. This will go on for several nights and then stop for a while.

It's not any usual air traffic. It's a very deep rumble. You can feel a vibration from it.

Anyway, I'm located in southern California.

Sometimes when I hear it at 3 a.m. I step outside and look up in the night sky to see if I can spot something.

Any other air traffic I can see the lights from, but not whatever is making this rumble. It's very quiet before and after and there is usually nothing else flying when this occurs.

I have no idea what it could be. But it sounds like it might be similar to what you are experiencing.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ive posted comment on your profile.

I accidently dragged the page while using my mobile to browse the forum, and inadvertantly seleted FOE. I appologise as this was a complete accident.

The only FOE I have is the governments for not disclosure and for with with holding vital technology like free energy and high tech devices for travel.

The governments just want to milk us dry first!!

Again, my sincere appologies.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

No mines any where near here. As i stated above its a large metropolitan city.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

They don't do any tank exercises close enough around here for me to hear them. The only exercises they do near me are parachute drops, and that's in a small hole in the wall town about 15-20 min. south from where I'm at. The city is about 20-30 min. north from me.
Also i haven't heard the rumbling my self where I'm at, i would actually have to drive out there to hear it, which i am gonna do sometime today.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenandearth01

I got ya, no worries...

PEACE!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join