It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's shaking the skies of the North West?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
tried to send you a PM but i cant until I have 20 messages. which suburbs do you live in? im in upper darby. don't want to get too specific or sound like a creeper but yeah its not every night either.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

I don't live anywhere near an airport or airbase.
In fact I don't have an airbase within 300 miles from my home and the closest 2 airports capable of making the rumblings you speak of, are 89 and 127 miles
away from here.
So how do you explain the loud rumbling vibrations we have been hearing and feeling here in Michigan ?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
sound is happening again tonight. Went outside to make sure I wasn't hearing something related to the house (no heaters or fans running or anything mechanical). Definitely a sound coming from a distance, and definitely a low-rumble sound.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yesterday on Hiatory Channel I watched a show talking about area 51. I believe it was a mystery quest. They had a part that talked about "Skyquakes". Apparently peoples' houses will shake, things fall from the walls, ground feels like its shaking, etc. Most believed this to be earthquakes but seismographs picked up no activity in the area and it was actually the sky that was shaking. It is unknown what causes skyquakes, but one theory is that an experimental hypersonic plane moving in excess of 4,000mph causes the sky to shake. I'm not sure whether this is correct or not but it seems logical if area 51 really is a site for reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicnic100
Yesterday on Hiatory Channel I watched a show talking about area 51. I believe it was a mystery quest. They had a part that talked about "Skyquakes". Apparently peoples' houses will shake, things fall from the walls, ground feels like its shaking, etc. Most believed this to be earthquakes but seismographs picked up no activity in the area and it was actually the sky that was shaking. It is unknown what causes skyquakes, but one theory is that an experimental hypersonic plane moving in excess of 4,000mph causes the sky to shake. I'm not sure whether this is correct or not but it seems logical if area 51 really is a site for reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology.

check out this thread also it has some other good info:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
thatguy1,

Right down the road, Collingdale. What """time""" did you catch it, I want to open my window and listen. I know the noises around here from planes, trains, automobiles, helicopters etc. want to see if I can pick it up.

Just got back from Vegas so I have catching up to do here.

In case I missed it please forgive but do we have a list of all the locations where these different sounds, vibrations, hums and rumblings are coming from........... this might help.

edit to add: Time, description, duration and evidence recordings) if applicable.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Its a big list, lets see, we got NW US, Minnesota, Australia, damn it i know there is more, but i cant think of where else right now.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good this is exactly why we need a good list.. I didn't catch out of the States so its bigger then I even thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I like to try and make connections and I want to throw this out.

I noticed the out of USA Country was Austrailia well there is suppossed to be a ""door"" within Area 51 that when you go threw you ""are in"" Australia in Pine Gap Secret Base area. Don't know if this is true.

I also have Telse technology I thinking about that the Military is using/perfecting/perfected.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think i have some post with other places on my MN thread here check it out:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have never heard anything about the door, interesting. You gotta link or something i could take a gander at...

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I read a lot and don't really pay attention to links and the like, maybe members here at ATS remember this and remember how to locate it.

All I can think is it had to do with area51 we just need to ask members and they will help where they can.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There has been a swarm of small earthquakes in the NW here recently. On the 16th at 12:08 pm, me and my neighbors heard a big boom here in Sweet Home, OR. I went to USGS and found that we had a 2.2 mag. earthquake just 9 miles SSW of here. And also found a lightening strike in the same area when we hadn't even started raining yet, the rain was just getting to Portland that afternoon. Anyway, there have been a whole slew of small earthquakes in the NW for the past 2 weeks. Here is a map of all the small ones. Then, today, the 18th, my brother heard a big boom again, but, I went to USGS, no earthquake this time. Here is a map for everyone to look at. Looks like Seattle is getting a bunch. And I saw someone posting about Missouri. Well, my niece about 2 weeks ago, in which is in SW Mo., heard 2 or 3 big booms around Joplin. This is getting strange. By the way, Sweet Home is about 100 miles straight south of Portland and about 35 miles from Eugene and 26 miles east of Albany. Very small cozy town. Anyway, here is the link for the NW.

www.pnsn.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just heard the supposed jet noises and felt the rumbles here in Indiana, at EXACTLY 12 midnight. It sounded like a pulse jet, the vibrations/sounds came in rapid "waves". Very weird.

Is anyone here close to Indiana?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well, the exact time is kind of hard to pinpoint since I'm a bit on the nocturnal side. The first night when it started to actually bother me it was 6am on the dot. Last night I was listening for it starting around 3:30 it was already in gear. It was raining lightly last night but there was still a rumbling sound in the distance.

I'd like to be clear. I'm pretty sure that the sound is not due to planes, tanks, etc. It is a CONSTANT rumbling sound. It gets louder and quieter in long intervals (not a dramatic change) and the volume doesn't change drastically either. It is 5am now as I am righting this and I'm about to go to sleep. My computer is kind of loud so I don't know if it is going on right now. I will post tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's now 6am, after trying to sleep for about an hour I am hearing the rumbling again. My bed is also shaking very slightly every now and then. This is really annoying me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Now I dont recall ever hearing it but the first thing I thought of (from youtube videos) is the song (-) Ions by Tool, which is just sounds, but it is a mix of electrical sounds and wind, and it creates the exact same effect!

The end to me is like if you have a large metal sheet and were holding one end and flapping it, dont know how to describe really but you will have to listen

Maybe it is somehow a mix of electrical interference and the wind, some kind of electro-magnetic-weather phenomena, maybe caused by something underground.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That's actually exactly what it sounds like, maybe a bit deeper in tone but more or less it (without the zapping sounds of course).

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I figured, haha, but I wonder if you got close to source maybe it would have electrical sounds! Machinery or something, I really do think haarp stuff is involved.

The moment I heard youtube videos sounds I immediately thought of that song. They sound the same to me but since I have not heard the rumble *in person* I cant really say

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Heard *something* myself last night, it was a very deep rumble, almost inaudiable but with my head facing the bedroom wall I could hear it. Unfortunately accompanied by this also came a piercing high-pitched noise aswell, almost like Tinnitus which lasted for 5 minutes.
Very annoying especially as it was at 3am and I was wanting to sleep, it could be Government sleep deprivation tests?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by excelents
Is this also the phenomenon that I have experienced where I live in the UK ?

I was scanning through wondering if anyone else in the UK had this.... I live in Southend essex and have also heard what i 'thought' was aircraft standing ticking over and it goes on for HOURS... can't be the Vulcan they have at LSA as the chat who owns it says it costs thousands of pounds just to start the blooming thing so leaving it revving for 3 hours would be mad!

Also found this on You Tube www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join