It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I dont normally say this but this one is FAKE, someone was testing his after effects skills, even the damn chopper looks weird.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
look at my other post guys it is a hoax .

the ghost images are likely the result of a low fps camera filming high speed objects, it does not mean it is a hoax. It's a poor quality video

reply to post by johnmhinds

i just watched the video again, and the heli is actually visible twice before you see it in the last shot. You see it very far away as the jets fly by the first time, then you see it getting closer when the guy is going bonkers, then you finally see it up close. It doesn't appear out of no where, it is approaching from the horizon the whole time. Again, it's a poor quality video. Due to poor contrast conditions something can be very visible in the sky, but on camera it doesn't even show up. The heli is definitely not CGI and it was definitely therre when this was being filmed.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
((quote
I'd say fake on the Jets and UFO, Fighters in close formation and at afterburner speed simply dont manouver in such a tight banking gradient, they fly past and then 3 seconds later they come flying back the opposite way after banking (evident on the video)..impossible structurally.))

might be 4 jets on intercept from diff directions like front n back ufo goes under sea also heli can go quite far out.

i think the splash is correct the heavy and faster the object the more like a clu-plunk sound you get and water does rise with white at the top

[edit on 29-9-2009 by dashar]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Ghost images? come on now that is a stretch. I would believe that they were extra UFOs before i said they were ghost images. Maybe the UFO and jets are all ghost images added in digitaly.
The UFO only moves does i do not see how ghost images would appear around it in areas where the UFO never was

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hey, I totally see what you saying.
A big thanks aswell for the links, you really don't know how much I mean that!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

yeah, ghost images, ever take a video of something moving fast?

ever take a picture of something moving?

it's the same concept.

You get ghosting.

the fact that there is ghosting adds credibility to the video. If it were fake i would imagine the the hoaxers would make the movements sinuous, not choppy from frame loss.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
the panning is a simple mistake many non professional camera men/women do , they try to get everything thats happening in to the rolling film in stead of focusing in / on the "one event" leaving the background noise to
speak for it self

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

There were "ghost images" of the UFO which appeared when the UFO was not moving. They dissapear BEFORE the object moves.
Dont the debunkers usualy blame the UFOs on things like ghost images and tricks of the light

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

That type of "ghosting" doesn't add credibility, it does not look like the normal ghosting.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i don't think so.

reply to post by ArMaP

how many UFO's (cgi or otherwise) do you think are in this video exactly?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So both the video and the audio have been shown to contain many characteristics of manipulation, why is this not tagged with hoax yet?
reply to post by JPhish

Think what you want the evidence is right there. The "ghost images" appeared when there was no motion and disappeared before the object moved. Think all you want but those are facts

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i flying saucer using ant-gravitational technology appearing to move before it actually does or appearing to be in more than one place at once isn't too crazy a notion . . .

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
This was a very interesting video and yet at the moment the UFO hit the water something went wrong for me. After countless replays of the moment the UFOs did the separation (one seemingly zipping off to the right and the other slamming into the water) something went wrong for me.

At least it seemed to be some sort of separation but the UFO flying off to the right could have been compression artifacts and there was no separation at all. Without a better quality video it is difficult to determine that aspect.

The UFO that accelerated into the water did so at such a speed it was almost faster than the eye could follow. The kinetic energies involved must have been immense, and for me that was the problem.

The plume of water seemed much too small for such a phenomenal rate of speed so, reluctantly I have to go with a well made hoax because such acceleration I would have expected the plume of water to have been akin to a depth charge going off.

Still, a fascinating video and one that got me going on a wander with my laptop asking for other opinions lol

I believe the audio evidence pretty much seals it as a fake. A good one though! The splash seemed off to me....not enough white. OTOH, if the object took off straight up, and the splash was in response to a very fast, dense and focused shock wave, rather than an object diving into the water, who knows? It seemed small to me for an object of that size. If it were the result of a shock wave though, that was several times smaller in diameter than the object, it might be just right. I looked several times and could not detect any frame where it looked like part of the object was submerging. It seems to me that any CGI artist, worth their salt, would not be able to resist putting in a frame where it was partially submerged, but you could still see it a bit. If it went up, then it did so, so fast that in one frame it was there, and in the next it was out of frame.

Has anyone considered that it might be a test video, put out by govco/black ops/whomever, which was designed for the purposes of seeing how it gets reacted to in places like this? If they are planning false flag operations for the future, they may well practice in this way, just so their fakes are good enough to pass muster. But then, I tend to revel in my paranoia!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The aircraft except the helicopter were fake, the ufo def!! fake, but the incident seemed to be real or staged just for the Hoax.... A real encounter not only would not have to add the ufo but would have gone on filming longer than it did

[edit on 29-9-2009 by alienj]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Oh thats right.... There technology is far far advanced beyond ours it is hard to capture them on video because with anti-gravity things appear to be all over the place.....Why stop there? The helicopter is a mophed UFO and the two guys are actually reptilians and what we were watching was a border dispute on another planet.

armap shows the flaws with the sound on pg 7www.abovetopsecret.com...
and you can see the video problems on pg 8
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was fake buddy get over it

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

nice logical fallacies, appealing to ridicule (1) on a slippery slope (2).

when you want to grow up we'll talk.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

You can label all my logical fallacies till you are blue in the face. This is not a courtroom or a debate class. No ammount of calling out logical fallacies will make this video real.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

The aircraft are cgi, also, hehe

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the Audacity info, had not heard of it before, it seems good.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
wow how is this still on debate it looks super fake you can even see like 3 black dots when the UFO dissapears, bad editing IMO.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join