It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't know if this clip has made it over to Above Top Secret as of yet, but I think it's just amazing. I'm really not looking for the typically obnoxious ATS answer to this post, just watch. Fake, not fake, who cares. It's extraordinary.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Tapped In] Trying to make the original video work.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Tapped In]

[mod edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]
Edit for clarity

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Tapped In]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Let's see if this one works. I don't post here very often any longer.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

I havn't seen this on ATS before, so its new to me!

Still debating whether it is real to myself...

Maybe a pro can shed some light on it!

After watching it a couple of times, if it is a fake it is a realy well done fake!

The helicopter and jets realy make it!

When the ufo takes off, it looks as though it is diving into the water, however if you keep pausing and un pausing it quickly you can see that it is actually taking off and the water is rippling!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Songwriter]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the fix mods. I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's cgi.

Unless someone has developed a supersonic helicopter that can appear in front of you almost instantly.

You can't even see it on the horizon when you see the planes fly past for the first time. And it appears right next to the boat in only a couple of seconds.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well ofcourse I could scream CGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...
But then again, its odd that there is a black helicopter actually there.
And also 2 jets?

Hmmm I don't know. But I'll call fake, because we just cant prove that this is real.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
well the helicopter was real as for the rest, looked cgi to me... quite the lengths to go through to produce something like that.

the reason for the time gap in the heli arrival was probably due to editing when they cut the scene

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'd say fake on the Jets and UFO, Fighters in close formation and at afterburner speed simply dont manouver in such a tight banking gradient, they fly past and then 3 seconds later they come flying back the opposite way after banking (evident on the video)..impossible structurally.

[edit on 29/9/09 by ROBL240]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Good point.
Also the water splashing up from the UFO impact seems a bit too blurry when you a look at the rest of the water. And the UFO dive look unnatural.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
reply to post by ROBL240

Good point.
Also the water splashing up from the UFO impact seems a bit too blurry when you a look at the rest of the water. And the UFO dive look unnatural.

Cheers

well i would think that ANYTHING to do with UFOs, real or not, would look 'unnatural'.

but I do believe this is a case of CGI and staged acting. it has the look and feel of a scripted, directed affair.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
I'd say fake on the Jets and UFO, Fighters in close formation and at afterburner speed simply dont manouver in such a tight banking gradient, they fly past and then 3 seconds later they come flying back the opposite way after banking (evident on the video)..impossible structurally.

who's to say there wasn't 2 pairs of jets, deployed from 2 different places.

but I do think the vid is faked

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
looked good to me.

Pretty intense too, the way the ufo drops fast into the water is cool.

It seems to me that we see three pairs of fighter jets, one goes past at the beginning, then another as it dips into the water, then another pair as the water splashes.

Its debatable whether the first pair turned in time to come back a few seconds later, but then again, it could be that only the helicopter is real and the hoaxers built the film around the helicopter's announcement.

I really want to believe this, however it had a 'cloverfield' feel to it, pointing at just the right time to catch everything.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's a thought and don't bite my head off, but I'm wondering if anyone would really know what was fake or not. Since disclosure has not been addressed by TPTB nor has anyone definitively stated what is and what is not fake, how can anyone make such claims with utter ease?

Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I can definitely hear the splash. Whether all that could be faked, I don't know. What I did wonder is why the man holding the camera didn't home in on the UFO straight away. However, by the sounds of it, the other man alerted him to it after the first two jets flew across.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
if this can be called a hoax, then no video evidence is really going to cut the biscuit. Apart from a close up, with the aliens waving out the window.

The sound and the jets seems really good, like something out of a cinema film, (I am obviously aware that it is grainy and low quality, but I mean relatively). The sound even has that 'vwooom', as it flies over head and the soundwaves are compressed.

The water splash looks real to me, the ufo really went down with force and at speed. The water rises as I would expect, but im no expert.

The helicopter is visible, when the first pair of jets go out of sight, the helicopter is a little black dot by the flag of the boat (to the right of the guys head). So it doesn't 'just appear' as someone said in a previous post.

Their actung is pretty intense too, if it's a hoax, they really dont seem to have any idea what the hell is going on...

I hope some video experts have a proper look at this one!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I can tell you that this is 100% fake simply by listening to the audio. The sounds produced by the military aircraft is far off from when the sound would actually occur and how it would sound. There are a possible 5 fighter jets caught by the film, 2 that make the first pass, one that makes a pass over the ufo after it drops in the water and the 2 immediately following. If the three aircraft in that vicinity were that close to water and traveling that fast you would for one hear a variation in sound created by the pass of the aircraft, there would have been a delay, and the water would have reflected actual movement over the surface.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240

Im no expert on fighter jets or formations, but I want to detail what happened in the vid, which I think is slightly different from what you are describing here.

The first two jets fly past, in formation (quite tight), but I've seen this happen at this speed (2 RAF jets fly past our work every couple of days, really tight together, going pretty fast). If you pause the vid, you can see the helicopter there, as a small balck dot to the right of the guys head.

Then we see the UFO hovering above the water, if you pause the vid, it seems as if there is another jet flying past really fast from the middle distance to the right edge of the screen, at the same instant the UFO dives. (or takes off, depending on your viewpoint).

Then immediately after, two jets streak past from the left and go in different directions, once they pass the point of the UFO.

Nothing seems impossible in terms of logistics or structure. It's entirely possible that the pairs of jets are not the same, removing the restrictions of timing and turning.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
I can tell you that this is 100% fake simply by listening to the audio. The sounds produced by the military aircraft is far off from when the sound would actually occur and how it would sound. There are a possible 5 fighter jets caught by the film, 2 that make the first pass, one that makes a pass over the ufo after it drops in the water and the 2 immediately following. If the three aircraft in that vicinity were that close to water and traveling that fast you would for one hear a variation in sound created by the pass of the aircraft, there would have been a delay, and the water would have reflected actual movement over the surface.

I can hear the individual sound of each pass of the aircraft, first pair, lone jet and the second pair.

I dont know about the rippling, the vid is jumping too much to really see the water properly. But I think only the second pair would make a rippling if any did, as they are the only ones which seem to get close enough to the water.

Im a little sceptical of the whole vid, but i really cant see much 'wrong' with it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

right they're in pairs but the sound you are hearing after the individual aircraft is not correct, it is one fluent sound which is not correct, and again no time delay. Also at the very beginning of the clip the first two fighters appear to accumulate out of no where (possibly caused by reflective sunlight on the camera), this is also when the 2 jets are closest to the water and should have caused, actually, been causing large watery disturbances.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

thanks for the explanation.

Any vids of watery distubances which I would expect to see?

Could you also let me know at what speed (kph or mph, not mach) that these jets might be going?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join