It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well everyone is entitled to an opinion. And I dont say this very often at all about UFO video's but I do actually believe this one is genuine!

I've went through it frame by frame and for one, the chopper is there in the background as someone else stated. Secondly the object drops to the water and 2 seperate UFO's come in from the horizon. That's 3 UFO's in total.

I like the fact that a few things are censored out. Faces and writing on the boat. So the guys who filmed this obviously didnt want to be known.

This could well be a hoax, but its extremely well done without doubt!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

Actually, this video was released by a news agency, and I'm guessing it was they who censored it out. Perhaps the people's faces at their request, but also the name on the life preserver, which was just kind of weird, imo.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nice one azzllin, at least I read your post and thought it was the best so far.

I dont claim to be an expert on these matters and never will, I will have my theories, but will never says this does this, and that does that, everything can change with the slightest fluctuation.

So I am with azzllin on this one, and do get annoyed with people not saying the word "maybe" enough.

JUST MY THEORY = maybe the ufo would not dive like that, or I wouldnt have thought the goverment would use a helicopter like that.

IM SUCH A BLOOMING EXPERT = a ufo does not dive like that, or the goverment does not use helicopters like that.

Whos knows how a ufo dives they may have different models that dive different ways.

Maybe the goverment fly these helicopters to not make it look so obvious, that they are around scanning the skies in hotsopts etc.

I dont know im no expert. but I can have guesses.

Sorry if i have riled any one up the wrong way, but I cannot belive how many posts are on here with so many people claiming they are in the know.

I bet if I went back in time and took real footage of a dinosaur, there would be people saying, dinosaurs dont make a noise like that, or they were not that colour so its a fake, and those plants in the background did not exist then.

I myself cannot decide if I think the ufo footage is real or not, i dont know enough about the sea or planes or even sound, to say, and if i did I would still be open to ideas as to why the sound does not seem right, or why the splash may not seem real, ie does not look real maybe cos its a ufo and causes splash to act in a different way, to what any human craft would.

Sorry for any typos.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
is that why there aren't any serious debunkers..you sensored them all..this site going to lose all credibility??where are all the regulars who are always on top of this goof - ball posts??we need a vote button to eliminate what we feel is garbage..you're gonna lose good credible people..if i don't start to see the STRAIGHT-SHOOTERS posts ..i'll know your more P.C. than serious research...this AIN'T facebook..or is it now!!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by blkraven7]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blkraven7

Just calmly state why you think this is fake. I need to be home to look at this frame by frame so i will do that latter. If you have any info post it just leave the ranting out and they let you do what you want.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think it has been made from this type of incident. And then subjected to airbrushing cgi etc

Vittorio Arrigoni's Account of the Israeli Shooting
Date : 09-01-2008
"When at a distance, estimated by our fishing boat's captain, of 7 nautical miles from the coast, we dropped our fishing nets and started fishing the Israeli warships rushed to reach our position.
One of the warships positioned at a distance less than 200 metres alongside of our fishing boat, opened fire in our direction at least 4 times during the day. It was intimidating fire directed into the water, but some bursts almost touched the hull of our boat. A cannon shot almost reached us. Making attempt of obtaining a radio contact was useless. Soldiers on the Israeli warship ordered, with the use of megaphones, the area evacuation. And after that they were shooting. Sometimes they were shooting before having ordered. Once they shooted to our fishing nets and tried to damaged it sailing directly on them.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

If you are adressing some points in my post, I will reply to all your questions. But if you are just pointing out the some of all parts, I won't reply unless someone does a reply to my post.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting -- to me it appeared that the UFO paused above the water and one or maybe two smaller craft merged into it from the right. Almost as if it was waiting for them to arrive.

As for fake or real... "What is the matrix?"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm suspicious of the soundtrack, but I've a feeling it has been mastered by the news agency not the people who took the footage. Most video cameras come with a built in stereo mic and a digital limiter which can be pretty abrupt in its' artefact's when it kicks in. That being so, I'm holding fire on the audio track as i doubt the inbuilt mic would be sufficiently accurate enough to pick up much of the deep bass from a jet flying past, relatively close.

As a recording professional, i'd hazard a guess that the sound track has been * cleaned up* considerably from about 400hz down to make it slightly more audible. I'd expect the raw track to have a huge amount of low midrange, that would need doctoring for any sort of broadcasting. They might well have sued a hig pass filter set around 100Hz to remove the muddiness from the sound track...

As for the left right stereo. I think people are misunderstanding how mics work. Built in stereo mics have a very narrow sound field apart from extremes of right to left. That is, they have tendency to sound very much mono, unless there are sounds on the extremes of the sound field. Given that i can see how the footage could be perfectly legitimate..

I agree the lack of wind noise can be seen as cause for concern. However, even here, the inbuilt mics often sit flush to the cam and they are tiny. if there is no real wind and if this is the Atlantic the swell is totally commensurate with a virtually flat clam day, there might not, indeed, be much wind noise.

Also, the Helicopter, it looks to me like a Eurocopter EC-135-T2, which both the Spanish military and Police do have in their inventory. The suggestion earlier posted lacks the horizontal boom fins, as far as i can see..

I must admit, my instincts say this is fake, in some way or another.. However, some of the explanations of the audio track offered on here are , at best, naive, at worst, total and utter hogwash from people who really haven't a clue.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You know I have to write it guys.

It amazes me that when someone like myself shares about UFO's and Aliens we are called names, insulted and told show me proof and proof is never good enough

BUT

when members here say hoax, cgi to a video with out any investigation and stating a thread should be closed.......that's okay.

IMO if this is faked they went through a lot of trouble and it cost a lot of money.

As with this time might tell but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Also, the Helicopter, it looks to me like a Eurocopter EC-135-T2, which both the Spanish military and Police do have in their inventory. The suggestion earlier posted lacks the horizontal boom fins, as far as i can see..

Huh... No, not at all.

The 135-T2 has a cover in the rotor. The helicopter on the video doesn't have that.

The 135-T2 has 4 blades, the heli on the video has 3.

The 135-T2 has steps to help the crew climbing aboard, the heli on the video doesn't.

The 135-T2 doesn't look AT ALL with the helicopter in the video....... The A-star is a twin.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Several things look wrong, mostly the jets' movements, at one time it even looks like they just changed direction without making a complete turn.

On another UFO article on that Terra site they say that what was seen on another video could be an helicopter from a new tourist tours company that started working this month in Galicia, so the helicopter may be that one.

To make things easier to see, here is a slowed-down version, made with the video from the Terra site (I think it's better than the YouTube version, YouTube really degrades image quality, unless the video is already in FLV format).

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
It's cgi.

Unless someone has developed a supersonic helicopter that can appear in front of you almost instantly.

You can't even see it on the horizon when you see the planes fly past for the first time. And it appears right next to the boat in only a couple of seconds.

Uh, this is your evidence it's CGI? The camera doesn't record in a 360 degree angel you know. Is it not possible it came from another direction and turned?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am truly dismayed by those who try to hold on to everything as real. That type of attitude...I know, I know how you all feel. I know they are out there. I know they visit us. I know they have bases all around us. I know. We will get footage soon, but this is not it. This is not the footage you are looking for. This is not real. The real footage is coming soon, just be watchful and patient. I know you all want it, and so do I. Just wait. All in good time my friends

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To make things clearer, here is what the sound looks like.

This is when the jets pass from right to left.

This is when the helicopter gets close to the boat while the guys are talking.

I don't see any reason why the audio of the jets should not be the same on both channels, if recorded by the camera.

[edit on 29/9/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I am truly dismayed by those who try to hold on to everything as real. That type of attitude...I know, I know how you all feel. I know they are out there. I know they visit us. I know they have bases all around us. I know. We will get footage soon, but this is not it. This is not the footage you are looking for. This is not real. The real footage is coming soon, just be watchful and patient. I know you all want it, and so do I. Just wait. All in good time my friends

Yeah, but please, at least have some semi-intelligent reason for why it's CGI..

Some people analyze the movie by watching it one time.. or less and then cry CGI for bull# reasons.

For all we know, everything could be CGI these days.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I have been following ATS for a while now, but never really engaged in any comments, until today, for some reason I thought it was funny to see so many people writing analysis of a video spoken in my native tongue.
I can assure you this is fake, only by listening to what is being said.
yes it is very well done, but even the CGI is not convincing.

This is a transcrip of what the guys is saying in the youtube video:

"Holy Sh*t" (actually he says Hostia! which is the Holy Host wafer they give in church...so that´s the closest translation)
"What´s that! What´s that!"
"This is not normal!"
"What the hell, what the f*ck is going on here!"
Then he goes on to say "me cago en Diola!" which is an expression that craks me up and haven´t heard for ages...since I was a kid in school!!
Its translation may offend some here, but literally means " I take a sh*t on god". However the word Diola here substitutes Dios (ie: God)...so its like saying "what the heck" as opposed to "what the hell" or "Gosh" making it less offensive.
If you had lived in Galicia, and learned the language, you could tell how funny and staged this expression sounds in this situation!
Then our brave and eloquent fisherman goes on to say:

"But what the b*llocks is happening here?"
"Holy sh*t!"
"Holy sh*t!" (I take a sh*t on the Holy Host)
"me cago en Diola!" (again.... he likes that one!)
"inaudible"
Then Police Helicopter comes in with their megaphone message...
"leave the area and return to port"
"there you will receive instructions"

(Can I just add that the "Policeman" speaks Spanish not Galician, but with a strange accent, the word "instrucciones" is NOT pronounced the spanish way...it almost sounds argentinian...sounds like an argeninian forcing a spanish accent...weird!) Also it sounds so FAKE and staged, like read from a script!)

Funny I just googled up "Terra Argentina" and found this out:

www.terra.com.ar...

TV station with the same logo as youtube video, argentinian accents, etc...
Bit suspicious don´t you think?

Back to fisherman for his final thoughts on his "sighting":
"But What the b*llocks is happening?"
"I don´t know" (answers 2nd fisherman)
"leave it, because..."(inaudible)

Ladies and gents, I can categorically state this is a fake staged event, with CGI, bad acting & accents (but actually funny) possibly from an argentinian TV station called Terra.

I´m sure the discussion will continue though...
There´s better evidence to look right on this site!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by OVNIsenlaluna]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMap,
Thanks for the vid, it is much better. I think it may solve the mystery of the still I posted.It looks a lot like the top part of the camera has a water droplet on it, and the still I posted is in fact the lead 'plane diffracted by a water droplet and seen twice in the still, in fact it happens again a fraction later in the second 'plane as seen in your post of the video, and seemingly at the same point ...although that would make the 'planes an authentic part of the video.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiresWrossed
Interesting -- to me it appeared that the UFO paused above the water and one or maybe two smaller craft merged into it from the right. Almost as if it was waiting for them to arrive.

As for fake or real... "What is the matrix?"

I must agree, I noticed what looked like a small light dropping from underneath the UFO and into the water, while simultaneously, what appears to be a second UFO appears in one frame to the right. I think the UFO made a decoy that dropped in the water, while it escaped at warp speed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08f193c05f2d.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd37ab4a202a.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b32c6877e6d0.png[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join