It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by EyeSeeAll

I spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy.
USS Vandegrift FFG-48
This is how it looks and sounds when fighters fly over and
helicopters approach your ship.
How many years did you serve in the navy?

You are trying to claim that the sound of fighter jets just instantly shut off at a certain distance?!?!

Jet sounds do NOT just stop. They slowly fade away over a long time until they are not heard. However in the video, they just STOP completely at 0:17.

I don't care how long you have been in the Navy, you are still deaf and ignorant.

The sound effects are probably from a real jet passing by, but the sound effects don't belong to the video, they are added in (fake).

Get a clue.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by EyeSeeAll]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Nice try.
I think i know who you are.
Got the night shift?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Hmmmm.....Eyeseeall is......a NEW member.
Just got here.
I smell a disinfo agent.

How old are you?
Do you have a security clearance?

My name is new, but I am not new.

Oh yeah I'm a disinfo agent. Yeah right. This piece of crap video doesn't even need disinfo agents, thats how bad and fake it is.

I'm actually here to HELP people like you, but your ignorance is so strong you are completely helpless. You are clueless and helpless.

Go ahead.... keep running your mouth. In a few days time this will all be confirmed HOAX and I will be laughing at you so hard.

Jokes on you.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Ok, seriously.... answer this question...

Do you, or do you not hear the jet sound completly cut off at 0:17 on the video?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Keep going.
You seem to be hard at work tonight.
So...how old are you?

P.S. Calm down. I sense you have a college education.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Answer the question troll..... you keep avoiding the question.

Just look at your avatar image, it is a UFO. You are probably the type that goes to every UFO sighting topic and says "OMG IT'S REAL!! OMG SO REAL!!!" even in the face of complete facts that show its fake (like right now).

I just showed you an error in the sound effects, and all you are doing is saying they are real with nothing to back it up.

You are a disgrace to ATS.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Yeah because they ran out of money to hire a UFO pilot.

No, but in all seriousness...it is a fake. Just keep an eye on the skies and real footage will be out there one day. Clear and undeniable footage is on the way, just be patient and wait until it is recorded by some lucky sky watcher.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Actually nope that wont be enough. Not to cloud the thread ,but real footage was taken long before any CG existed by a one armed farmer from Sweden .

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The sound of a Jet will cut off if the microphone on the camera is directional instead of Omni directional. This is the characteristics of a directional microphone, I have studied sound engineering.

I think the Jets and Heli are real, and these guys are somewhere they are not supposed to be.

But the UFO and splash has been added in.

When the camera pans to the right to caputre the "ufo" he is actually catching the approaching jet.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has noticed (haven't had time to read all posts) - but there are two jets in the initial fly past - and then three jets approach from the left.

Effects of the chopper's rotor blades on the sea surface look pretty realistic to me - but then again, I guess you can do almost anything with CGI these days.

Mind you - these busy Spanish fishermen are convincing actors if that's the case.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Adamus]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Disclosure is in a few years.
What's the big deal?
The Grays are here.
So what?
They don't scare me at all.
I'm sure they have a base on the southwest end of Puerto Rico.
Those fisherman sure got a great airshow.

P.S. I like my link better. It zooms in on the spacecraft
before it dives into the ocean for cover.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

It's real. Check the link i posted last page.
I can tell a fake.
This one is real.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
noticias.terra.es...

Mod Note: Don't simply post a link. Please add a short description of the content you're linking to, and your own take on it!

Sorry, sure, I just tried to Google the topic in hopes of getting as clear a vide as possible or possibly a post as close to the original news source as I could in an attempt to filter out subsequent reposts of the news item. I was hoping to provide the video and source for better consideration/interpretation. As for myself ... my first thought was that it's fake although that's not the position I normally like to take as I tend to believe more than disbelieve but it just seems a little too odd for me to really believe it's real. I read earlier in the thread that no video will ever be taken as real evidence as it will always be debated which I tend to agree with in this case. Overall ... undecided.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Helios813]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
EyeSeeAll and Zaiger, if you two are so certain this is a hoax, why are you here? Zaiger... in almost all threads, you do the same thing: immediately label something a hoax, and then ask it be removed to the hoax section. Why? What's the rush? Is it cluttering up a forum that badly... one that you don't even care about, since you clearly think all ufo sightings are hoaxes?

And Eye... get better headphones. I have very nice headphones, and you are mistaken. If you have a nice pair, and crank up the volume, it does not just cut off. It fades off. Why are you do determined to prove this is a fake?

So far I am getting "omg fake water, fake jet sounds, fake helicopter, fake waves, fake actors, fake fake fake.." without any science to back it up. I've seen one debunker with any semblance of an intelligent argument thus far. These are all subjective, they are not fact. YOU think they are fake water effects (I've seen all from "too white.. not white enough.. falls too quickly.. makes sound too quickly... etc.. showing how diverse the debunkers cover, none can agree on a single thing though), fake jet sounds (sound like jets to me), fake helicopter (lol?), etc.

And I am not even saying it's real. I am leaning towards viral marketing for something. I think it is far too elaborate for your standard or even above-average hoax.

Oops.. credit to Armap as well, he is doing more scientific reasoning than "omg fake obviously fake it's fake 'cause I said it's fake!" stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I ran the close up of ufo frame by frame and I now am even more convinced . Yup , its real.

link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
The sound of a Jet will cut off if the microphone on the camera is directional instead of Omni directional. This is the characteristics of a directional microphone, I have studied sound engineering.

Sorry your information is irrelevant.

The direction of the camera doesn't change when the sound completely stops. If the camera completely changed directions and the sound stops, your information would be relevant, but that is not the case.

The sound just stops, with no change in the position of the microphone. Also, the microphone in the camera is omni directional.

Nice try but, you are incorrect in this situation.

link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I ran the close up of ufo frame by frame and I now am even more convinced . Yup , its real.

Yes! You see the truth.
Ignore the disinfo agent here.
He is just doing his job.
He is just not very good at it yet.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join