It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

No bluemone, it doesn't

Something here smels ,huu... fishy?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcmauro
So this is a fake

Who produced it? Who payed for the jets and heli? Who created the CGI for the UFO? The actors are really bad, but hey, they are just Galicians fishermans!

This is not the kind of video teenagers put in youtube

Is there a show coming, or somebody went to a lot of work to show (again) how ridiculous UFO's theorys are??

(sorry for my English)

anyone with basic video editing in After effects and 3ds max could pull this off, and the jets are super fake, are you kidding me, you actually think those are real? wow

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Yes, the UFO is moving fast but you can tell from the other link
that it goes into the ocean at an angle.
I found more translation for the Porteguese spoken.
The sailor keeps saying"What is that?"
The captain at the end says "Turn the camera off."
The helicopter guy says.
"Leave the area immediately"
"Return to port"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

No i'm not kiding you

Do us a favour and produce and post something like this, that should be pretty easy to you....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

While it's not my call to make (alone), it's clear from the responses on this page that some folks either did not read the excellent evidence provided earlier in the thread or they are not convinced that it's a hoax...

You are welcome to use the complaint function and request that the thread be tagged with/ moved to Hoax. Be sure to link to the "definitive post", i.e. the post(s) that prove it's a hoax.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hmmm I don't know. But I'll call fake, because we just cant prove that this is real.

Originally posted by yeti101
lets use common sense here.

If this video was genuine it would be worth millions in media rights all accross the world. The fact its been uploaded to youtube so people can argue whether its CGI or not should tell you its fake.

I'll come back at page 20 of this thread when some CGI expert debunks it and say "i told you so"

Debunker logic never stops to amuse me.

Let's see now, if we cannot prove that the video is genuine, or rather, if we cannot prove it's not a fake, that makes it a fake.

Yeah, that makes sense. Anything that cannot be proven to be what it seems to be is automatically something else. Right?

If I can't prove that the cheesecake I'm eating is a cheesecake, that makes it an asparagus soup.

And since this video turned up on youtube instead of on the cover of Times Magazine, that should tell us it's a fake.

Well, the 1952 Washington UFO incident, when an unknown number of UFOs flew over DC, made the front page of the Washington Post, so that should tell us it's genuine right, according to your reasoning?

I have no idea whether this video is real or not, my knowledge in video graphics isn't that good.

I'll wait for some expertise on the subject, and some more thought through reflections before I form my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There are two UFO's visible here. The second one is that flies by the first one a second before he dives or takes of. It is so fast and there is no sound that should be there. The only thing that looks a bit fake is a water splash. Water is the most difficult to CGI it. But every thing else could easily be real. I THINK THIS IS ALL THAT COULD BE SAID ABOUT THIS VIDEO!! Everything else is just playing smart.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Can you identify the fighters?
They don't look American.
The helicopter is european/french maybe?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
That dialogue in the video and the way it is presented is extremely scripted and well too fast. Normal people in that situation would probably not be saying the things that were said in the same tone as these actors said those phrases. This is probably part of a movie/trailer or teaser of some sort. Maybe a professionaly done short.

i've "witnessed" a very similar situation, and this is EXACTLY the type of things people say and in those tones.

heli is definitely real, jets are probably real, UFO might be real.

the sailors are probably not actors.

Every ghost and UFO video i've ever seen on this website i've called a hoax. (except for the grandmas ghost picture :-P which i'm still not sure about . . .)

Check my post history if you want.

But this one. Does not strike me as a hoax. Not saying it's real, but i'm definitely leaning that way.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I must say, WELL DONE to the creators of this footage; intentional or not, you've achieved WIN on ATS with the amount of activity you've generated.

If you are aware of this, and you were not intentionally setting out to deceive (if it was a showcase, a short piece, a part of a project etc) it would be nice if you could pop by and say so.

If your intent was to deceive, then shame on you.

You've had your 15 minutes of fame.

Alternatively, if any Aliens are reading this, it'd be nice if you could come along and say Greetings to us poor Earthlings or if that's not your style, enslave us now and be done with it - we won't put up much of a struggle as long as you keep telling us you're here to Serve us.. (don't tell us that you mean for Dinner, till near the end of the movie though)

Either way, put an end to the bickering, thank you very much.

[edit on 30/9/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prdacgovno

I just saw the second UFO in the back.
It just hovers. I guess they move around in pairs.
There were 2 UFOs in Roswell, New Mexico also.
- Mid-air collision -

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by prdacgovno

I just saw the second UFO in the back.
It just hovers. I guess they move around in pairs.

yes it seems they do. anyone know why "saucers" are so often found in pairs?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Maybe they have the wingman thing going on, I dunno. My first UFO sighting was of two objects, but my second one was of only one object.

Originally posted by spartan1337

Originally posted by mcmauro
So this is a fake

Who produced it? Who payed for the jets and heli? Who created the CGI for the UFO? The actors are really bad, but hey, they are just Galicians fishermans!

This is not the kind of video teenagers put in youtube

Is there a show coming, or somebody went to a lot of work to show (again) how ridiculous UFO's theorys are??

(sorry for my English)

anyone with basic video editing in After effects and 3ds max could pull this off, and the jets are super fake, are you kidding me, you actually think those are real? wow

I'll take your analysis seriously when you return with a reconstruction made in 3DS Max and After Effects. If this stuff is only basic, then it shouldn't take you long.

Remember, everything is easier said than done.

[edit on 30/9/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

I'm really wayting for your video, or for videos of any others "debunkers".

Most probably, i'll say it again, this is a fake...

I'm just fed up with all the experts debunking, but not managing to produce a good fake, if it's sooo easy , the sounds what ever (i know my music and photoshop), pleaaase produce us something like this, i'm not asking for much, just prove it!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
A few days ago, Two French jets crashed together somewere (in France not spain) maybe This event has a link with this UFO video... They didn t report any UFO in the news but since we all know that our Governments never say the truth...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Ray Amuro]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just a few quick notes:

- The visual/audio of the jets 'feels' okay, there is nothing there to prove it is a fake. Yes, they turn way too fast, but is it really impossible?

- No-one has shown me any proof of any kind that there was a stereo overlay. Those squiggles screenshots don't show ANYTHING.

- If the helicopter is comped in onto the blue sky, they did an absolutely astounding job. In my opinion the heli is real. And if so...

- That Eurocopter (yes, it certainly looks EXACTLY like the pictures posted) is an extremely expensive toy - it is not something you 'rent' for a gag. Also...

- I am no expert on the subject of choppers, but that heli is flying awfully close to the water. Even if the shoreline is 50 feet behind the boat, would a chopper pilot playing part in a gag swoop in and hover for a moment that close to the water surface? I don't think so. Also...

- If the people are acting so fake, and their lines so scripted, well... How does that explain a real chopper flying in unless you pose the theory that everything has been bought and paid for? I mean, take the theory about them straying too close to an airshow, or a military exercise. Are they going to be faking lines and acting just before a chopper comes into view like that? I don't think so.

- I don't believe this is real footage, but I am not convinced either. If it was real, there is no reason to assume how people will talk (seeing a UFO would make plenty of grown men utter childish phrases in their astonishment) and how they will hold a camera, etc. If there is proof of sound tampering, let's have it folks. Even so, proof of audio tampering doesn't prove the video to be fake either. We don't know the chain of custody of this video at all, we have no idea why or who or when. Obviously the censoring of faces and presumably the ship's name on the life preserver was done by professional equipment, would someone do this under the idea that it somehow made the video look more legit? Why would people who would spend many, many hours comping in all that stuff and prepping source video, etc, make such a dramatic screw-up on the sound?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by KaiBosh]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

Good point Ray

Altough i personally think this had something to do with the Americans:

The 2 planes were french rafales,France try to sell them for a long time, they allways fail (to sell) last minute, they sell some to Brasil and... they crash, more: they crash south of Marseille one pilot is found 3 days after the crash?? No GPS or beacon system? Very fishy, but i'm just a conspiracionist...

Anyhow think this subject is not for this thread

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Fake. The sounds of the aircraft are fake, no aircraft actually sounds like that. Also, the spray of water created when the UFO plunges into the water is clearly CGI.

Also generally when there is another aircraft (UFO) in the sky, you do not fly directly towards it hoping that it moves out of the way.

[edit on 30/9/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Can you please post a copy of the sound how the jet is supposed to sound?

This just because i can not understand what is wrong with the sound of the jets.

But probably that's just due to me beeing a stupid portuguese that grow near one air force base.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

watch the beginning of the video 00:10 the jets just Disappear Gone , its a fake

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join