It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I've read through every post in this thread.

I take a very sceptical viewpoint when it comes to UFO vids.

But this one is seriously good.

I've listened to the sound maxed out on good headphones, the argument about the sound of the jet 'stopping' at 0.17 into the film is false. It fades slowly out, as I would expect.

There was an argument about USO's not making splashes when they submerge. Those h2o molecules need to go somewhere! They wont just move out the way as it slips into the water at very high veocity. (I dont care if it has inertia supressing technology, it would still impact with force).There's a realistic delay after it submerges too, before the column of water ascends. Of course, it is debatable that it was created to look that way, but it would be seriously hard to make it look like this I think.

There is an argument of extra UFO's or artifacts on the tape when it moves into the water. I dont understand how this could debunk the film? It adds mystery to the film, is explainable through artifacts of fast moving objects and isnt really any reason to call hoax.

It is possible that the film is real and only the UFO is actually CGI's in on top, but that contradicts the jet sound (apparently stereo opposed to the mono speech and helicopter). The sound argument (The best argument) thing basically says that the Jets are fake and the ufo is fake, but the helicopter and tannoy is real.

I still am not convinced that this is faked. It's just too good.

Keep this thread open and dont move it to the HOAX pile yet! More debate is needed and more investigation into the validity is required!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mcmauro

There are plenty of videos on the internet of fighter aircraft flying low.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Usually jets make small amounts of smoke, also.
They don't sound like that - furthermore, the planes in the video sound extremely similar to a computer game called "Arma II". I suspect they both got the sounds from the same sound source..

The planes were also turned around in less than 7 seconds, which indicates over 25 degrees per second turn rate. The F-16 cannot accomplish even 20 degrees per second.

[edit on 30/9/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
have to ask since there seams to be video professionals here ,

how much data loss is there in sound and video in these compressed videos on avarage ?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
have to ask since there seams to be video professionals here ,

how much data loss is there in sound and video in these compressed videos on avarage ?
dont forget the audio on mobile phones is not that great when either recording or playback...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Thanx for your answer, but i was once a surfer and living very close to an air base, jets used to fly verrry low, to me the video is very, very well done, if it's a hoax, it's a very elaborated one, you (not you specifically) will not debunked it with statements like "i'm an expert, i'm a pilot" ... yeah this is the net right??

This is a hoax (probably), but a very expensive one, who benefits of that?

I'm sure this was not produced for youtube or even ATS, more it has not repercussion in the MSM, so WHY??

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
So can what we see in the frames you so generously provided be attributed to the fact that the UFO was moving so fast it appeared in multiple frames due to camera restrictions? I am ignorant when it comes to optics and imaging so forgive me.
It's not a question of being too fast, if that was the case it could appear in frame n and in frame n+1 it would appear in both positions, but then it would appear in two positions also in frame n+2, in a new position and in what was the new position for frame n+1.

Sorry for the somewhat mixed-up explanation, this would be easier to explain with some images but I don't have the time right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
check everyone on here coming out with their two cents , and thats exactly it two cents , lets get the real video , sound analysts to check this because everyone else is claiming they know the real deal and claim they know everything about cgi , jet avionics , and sound wave dispersion when really they dont know jack , so until an expert in either video analysis , CGI , sound analysis or physics comes along and proves it to be an elaborate hoax then keep it open for debate.

Just a thought about the UFO in this video , since they are according to ufo mythos using gravity generators to fly , then wouldnt the gravity generator also be effecting time and space? wouldnt that then explain why it speeds into the water at a different speed , rate , flight pattern compared to everything else ,since it isnt flying in conventional terms like the jets?

Again I cant really claim I know anything since I am no expert, However this video does seem to be really , really convincing compared to others we have seen.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello. I though this video was made to keep the eye far from Zapatero's children. Our president went on a photo with Obama, showing his daugthers. His daughters are neogothics or something like that. This photo is being really discused here.

Well, in my opinion, the line the ufo follows while it is going to the water doesn't seem good. While the camera shacks, the UFO doesn't, it just goes to the water. If my eye is telling me the truth, then this a tracking error.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I'm a pilot.

I'm from Portugal.

I know how things work, and this situation isn't real for the arguments I presented, and from experts like ArMap. I haven't seen anyone proving me or them wrong.

And we are not presenting "two cents". You know that if you drop something from a table it will fall. If I say it's fake because the object doesn't fall but starts flying, I'm not giving "two cents", I'm presenting a fact.

[edit on 30/9/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
will it be more compressed when "ripping" with an other video recorder program for personal analysis ?
If you convert it again then yes, if you just download the FLV video, like I did, you will see it exactly like you see it now, except for the resizing that is usually done on YouTube and other sites.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I found more translation for the Porteguese spoken.
That's not Portuguese.

Although I agree with Tifozi that it doesn't sound exactly like Galician, I also agree with mcmauro that it does sound like Galician. What I think is that the three men have different accents, and while the one that does most of the talking sounds less Galician, I think the one with the camera sounds like what I would expect from a Galician.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

I'm a pilot.

I'm from Portugal.

I know how things work, and this situation isn't real for the arguments I presented, and from experts like ArMap. I haven't seen anyone proving me or them wrong.

And we are not presenting "two cents". You know that if you drop something from a table it will fall. If I say it's fake because the object doesn't fall but starts flying, I'm not giving "two cents", I'm presenting a fact.

Ola.
Eu sou portugues e vivo no Porto.
E curioso que anteontem,segunda feira,pela primeira vez na minha vida vi 1 helicoptero preto a sobrevoar a cidade a baixa altitude.
Vinha de noroeste,deu meia volta e voltou para noroeste.
Ja pesquisei no google helicopteros pretos em portugal e nao encontrei nada.
Visto que e piloto gostaria de perguntar se tem conhecimento de alguma entidade que use este tipo de helicoptero ca em Portugal.
Diria que o video e fake mas o helicoptero esta-me a fazer confusao

Ja agora tambem pergunto a opiniao ao Armap.
Abraco

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The only thing that seems suspisius to me is the spash. Has anyone tried to analyse the video yet?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

ola` to another person from Portugal here on ATS,
i have added you as a friend.
edit...ola to UPNORTHTRIP as well ...
snoopyuk

[edit on 30-9-2009 by snoopyuk]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

I'm a pilot.

I'm from Portugal.

PAGE 5

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

First compelling post to the negative so far. Good observation. I just loaded the audio into audacity and zoomed in on both parts (jet and vocal), the jet audio has the left/right data showing separation as you'd expect with stereo audio, yet the vocal data has both left and right exactly the same - identical - and that to me indicates a mono sound track. No deviation in the peaks which would not occur with a stereo recording of a group of people talking.

So it does indeed prove to me that the original audio was mono and the jet audio was dubbed over.

For all the attention to detail, with the ufo only being seen to dart away on closer inspection after appearing to sink into the sea, and with the inclusion of the chopper, and the work adding in the jets, they missed one vital aspect.

they should have standardized the audio to mono...

At least that's my take on it - still a good video for what it's worth.

Kudos to ArMap, but blimey, we are all as one you know... ^^ Notice the only difference is I didn't post screen shots of the data?

Crikey, Im a flamin leper in this thread.. lmao

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
From what I know from Galicia, they sound like galician.

The first guy to talk seems to have a hard accent, but it is still seems to be galician.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by Tifozi

ola` to another person from Portugal here on ATS,
i have added you as a friend.
edit...ola to UPNORTHTRIP as well ...
snoopyuk

[edit on 30-9-2009 by snoopyuk]

Ola

Ja somos uns quantos.
Grande abraco

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
To me, the video looks "too good to be true".
This needs some serious analysis before people begin taking conclusions...

S+F.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
From what I know from Galicia, they sound like real galician.

The first guy to talk seems to have a hard accent, but it is still galician.

The first guy seemed Italian to me,but it's normal that a fishing boat have fisherman from different nationalities.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, to me sounds he is gallego.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join