It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Now that's some bad acting all staged Fun to look at though

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The question is if you saw the truth would you know it?
My gut tells me this is real.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well done Armap - that is exactly what I did, and you can even see it in more detail if you zoom in further.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ok here is proof that it is fake, and you can finally move this to the HOAX section.

Listen to the jet sound effect closely. When the two "UFOs" make their second pass by the boat at 0:10 seconds, turn up the volume really loud and concentrate on the jet sound fading out (best with headphones). At 0:17 exactly the jet sound effect completely stops dead. Just like the sound effect was done playing. This is proof the the sounds of the jets are 100% fake.

Have a nice hoax.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by EyeSeeAll]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I know this has been debunked now a few times over. I do not know why this has not been moved yet

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by ArMaP

Depends if the camera records in mono or stereo. Then depends on whether the program you used to display the waves can distinguish between mono and stereo. Often these things will put the mono signal out on both channels because that's how the computer speakers play it.
So left and right will be the same.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by and14263]

The image clearly showed both left and right channels, and where the jet effects were, they are different making the audio stereo (offset from each other) BUT when there is no jet audio, both left and right channels contain the EXACT same information.

If it was a stereo capable camera, then it is impossible for a stereo ambiance to be recorded in MONO for all but when the Jets fly over.

It was a MONO track that was split into a Stereo track when the STEREO jet audio was dubbed onto it.

They should converted the stereo Jet audio into MONO so as to not have this revealed.

I'm flabbergasted that this is so hard for people to grasp.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the Audacity info, had not heard of it before, it seems good.

Lol, I mentioned it back on page 5 - Guess I shoulda posted screenies..

Either way, she's good..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
your stereo point is irrelevant because the microphone could have been mono.

Do people actually understand how a stereo track works?

I fear for my OWN sanity reading these comments.....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeSeeAll

Click on the You Tube Link.
There is a better video with a zoom on the Space craft.
It's real.
NOT a hoax.

Portuguese translation provided.
"What is that?!"
Helicopter "Leave the area immediately!"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Um, I just proved with real evidence that it is FAKE.

No matter how close I zoom, or how clear of a video I see, it will still be FAKE.

...Do you understand the importance of my last post?

How old are you? Honest question.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So certain are you.
Here you go.
You Tube - better link

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Am I talking to a brick wall?

Did you even read my post? Did you even listen to the sound effect? It completely shuts off at 0:17. The sound is fake.

The UFOs and USOs are fake, the water splash is fake, the sound effects are fake.

This is the original video:
noticias.terra.es...

This is a funded CGI video. Someone payed to have this made.

Good Day.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nobody reads the long threads on page 7 and 8 this was shot down and exposed as a HOAX.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy.
USS Vandegrift FFG-48
This is how it looks and sounds when fighters fly over and
helicopters approach your ship.
How many years did you serve in the navy?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The chopper makes no water waves at all, I think even the chopper is CGI, maybe or maybe not but I'm sure the vid is FAKE.

And before someone thinks that dark water are the waves, think again:

So you were in the army, awesome, but there are things called sound files and special effects like chopper sounds, jet sounds, and they can put those in vids, I can explain it to you with apples too.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by spartan1337]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
its a fake,cant you tell?.

next line

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeSeeAll

Am I talking to a brick wall?

Did you even read my post? Did you even listen to the sound effect? It completely shuts off at 0:17. The sound is fake.

The UFOs and USOs are fake, the water splash is fake, the sound effects are fake.

This is the original video:
noticias.terra.es...

This is a funded CGI video. Someone payed to have this made.

Good Day.

Hmmmm.....Eyeseeall is......a NEW member.
Just got here.
I smell a disinfo agent.

How old are you?
Do you have a security clearance?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ok, so the original link holds some clues that this is fake..

noticias.terra.es...

Here is the translation:

Due to external pressure yesterday we must remove the video of the fisherman, but after analyzing the value of this information for our readers believe that in the interest of journalistic ethics, we publish this news.

So Terra is responsible for adding the blur to the faces and to the name of the boat on the life preserver.

While questioning the credibility of the images, since the absence of data we could not collect more information, the video is worthy of being published by the impact and creating curiosity aroused by the possible existence of UFOs in Spain.

They have an "absence of data".
How convenient.

The most impressive image of the video, which is engraved the most stylish 'Rec' or 'Blair Witch' is not only, obviously, the supposed UFO that crashes into the sea, but also the emergence of 'fighters' and wonder of surprising fishermen for persecution.

The noted the style of filming is like the movie "Blair Witch"..
They are also trying to claim the jets that pass by are REAL military fighter jets, and the UFO in question is actually the USO that dives in the sea.

A Galician fisherman has decided to make public what, they said, lived and experienced when he was in his boat. While some apparent military aircraft chasing a 'foreign object' that hits the sea and made a spectacular dive, provenance unknown helicopter flies over the boat and ordered the fishermen to hurry to get away from the place where they are. " leave the area immediately, please contact the port. They receive instructions ... 'are the words to the fishing.

So they are claiming the jets are real, and the only UFO is the one that dives into the sea.

The jets are fake, and the UFO's are fake. I can't believe they are trying to pass it off as real.

The note accompanying the recording, shows the fear of the sender in such a situation: "Sending this video after much thought, but after the scare, I think it my duty to report this has happened and I do not see any explanation ' .

Fear of what exactly? If they didn't take the video tape at port, then obviously there is nothing to fear. Just another common excuse for fake hoaxes.

The UFOs star in the media
The number of UFO sightings in the north of our country in recent days has been amazing and have to talk to the media. A witness submitted a photo to Faro de Vigo of an alleged UFO seen while walking along the Galician coast. According to published La Voz de Galicia, several people who saw flashing lights on the estuary of O Burgo, called police to discover if the mystery concealed flashes were supernatural.

The COPE publishes unusual images that a recorded moviemakers of an alleged UFO flying over the bridge of the Saints in Ribadeo. Internet blogs also echo the extraterrestrial phenomena, and images of 'UFOs' flying over the streets and highways.

...hmmm. When I first saw the video, I thought the jets were supposed to be the UFO's but the original source is claiming that the jets were normal fighter jets.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

Look at the sea state.
It's not a calm day at sea.
Not a calm lake.
Let me guess.
You don't have your sea legs yet and you haven't crossed
the equator and gotten your shellback card yet.

When you spend some time on the deck plates then you can
pontificate.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is real IMO. Or ,no , wait, they hired a ship and a helicopter then CG d in a a ufo! Yup thats it! riiiiggght.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join