It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You know what? I was trying to help point out things to help you people see the truth. This video is fake.

I was trying to help you people so you don't get fooled by another hoaxer charlatan. You people are doomed for destruction if you believe fake things. You are being deceived by great deceivers and I am trying to help prevent that.

....but now.. the way you people are acting. I'm starting to not give a flying [SNIP]. I would rather watch you people get fooled, and commit mental suicide.

In fact, I think I'm going to make a UFO landing hoax video where an alien comes out and asks you to kill yourself, because I'm sure you would do it if it looked real to you (which is easy to do).

If you people don't learn how to tell the difference between real and fake as soon as possible, you all will be completely controlled by special effects artists when future graphics technology is more available. You all are doomed.... goner's.... done...

...at least I can say "I tired to help" when all of you are deceived by the great deceiver.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
where is the uncompressed video ?

do we know with what program it was compressed with

will it be more compressed when "ripping" with an other video recorder program for personal analysis ?

what format is the sound in , in the compressed video ?

what camera was used ?

is it tape, cd, dv, or hdd ?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
totally real.

i think most of the real ones have commentary like '[SNIP]!...what is that!' etc and people panicking rather than just silence. but then im notoriously gullible...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
you will never get an answer to the validity of the video with a low resolution FLV like this one. But I think the video is a little suspect. The water splash looks like maya paint effects. But I would love to see the video on hi rez.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So this is a fake

Who produced it? Who payed for the jets and heli? Who created the CGI for the UFO? The actors are really bad, but hey, they are just Galicians fishermans!

This is not the kind of video teenagers put in youtube

Is there a show coming, or somebody went to a lot of work to show (again) how ridiculous UFO's theorys are??

(sorry for my English)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Did anyone see the silver in color disc off the UFO? I will try and find a screen capture of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Please remain ON TOPIC. Leave the insults and insinuations at the door. Any further off-topic comments on your fellow members will result in a warning.

Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mcmauro

Very good points indeed . This just does not have that phony feeling to it at all does it?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeSeeAll

Dude, I'd leave it, you know you're never going to get through to him... He's already made his mind up. All the logic and facts to oppose his belief will result in the second internet law, the first rule of identifying a lost argument on ATS - Accuse the person of being DisInfo.

Right up there with bringing up hitler and nazis..

People will believe what they want... Facts tell me what I cannot deny in this situation... despite others repeating the same information, some people will simply ignore it was mentioned, write it off as somehow justifiable, not understand it, or simply choose to believe in spite of it..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcmauro

This video was made by a production company. Probably for a totally different reason, and this section was just leaked on the internet as a rumor.

The boat and the helicopter are real. They are the least expensive things you can rent these days.

Both a boat and a helicopter rental will cost $1000 or less.

The fighter jets are fake, the USO is fake, and the sound effects are fake.

All of this will be proven to be correct in the future.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

what I circled is it one of the planes or is it part of the ufo?

Thanks to daddyj76 for the screen captures!

[edit on 30-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I see that you know it all

Can you please explain us the purpose, and, if not asking too much, the name of the company that produced that, unless of course, it's a profissional secret

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Im thinking that were seeing some kinda camera artifact there. The ufo`s movin so fast its freakin out the camera somewhat . Another thing that kinda rules out CG imo.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That dialogue in the video and the way it is presented is extremely scripted and well too fast. Normal people in that situation would probably not be saying the things that were said in the same tone as these actors said those phrases. This is probably part of a movie/trailer or teaser of some sort. Maybe a professionaly done short.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

thank you for your response I am still reserving judgment on it myself till I can get home and get it in my adobe movie editor and isolate the sound I will post it here or on ats as soon as I am able.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Just now i've noted the word "probably" in your post

So:are you in the know, or are you just throwing (as we say in portuguese) fish filets? (probably you don't understand, but is funny:lol

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Why has this not gotten a hox tag pg 7 and 8 do a pretty good job of debunking

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I agree it doesnt have a typical hoax feel to it although i doubt very much whether that helicopter would be allowed to share the same airspace as four fighter jets and lets face it, its pretty bloody close to where they came through and just a few seconds after.
I like it, i wish it were real & hold faint hope it is but purely on air safety practicies i doubt it is.

[edit on 30/9/09 by cropmuncher]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join