It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans are Ignorant, Lazy, Gutless Cowards who live in Fear

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

*facepalm*

Yes, everything will be all better if we just cut the Israeli ties... That's the only thing wrong with this country... How could I have been so blind... Antisemite much???

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Your post is very offensive and should make every american mad, but not for your reasons. Calling all Americans fat and lazy is ignorant. There are a 100 plus thousand troops over seas that are making a difference, you should get out of the house once and a while.

You also ask where were these people protesting when bush was spending; the ports deal, minute men, that ring a bell, believe it or not that was protest against the bush policies. Spending may not have been as populor, but there were protest. The fact that people are out protesting is in direct contrast of your thread. Fat and lazy people would just sit around and complain, not go out and try to make a difference.

Also, good job in labeling all religon as being against science, were you fed that line somewhere? That is flat out retarded. What leads you to believe that? Are all scientists and doctors atheists? I was unaware. I attend a religous university and finishing a degree in human biology. Pick up a history book instead of making nonsense statements, start with Gregor Mendel, a priest who founded genetics. You learn that in any basic bio class.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

If you were to add the word "Some" to the beginning of the thread title, I would wholeheartedly agree.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pyramid head

Hmm, we seem to have struck a nerve here. I never said fat, by the way... That is your version of lazy, I'm guessing. One cannot be lazy without being fat?

We've all been fed a line of crap, but the instances you mentioned are not on that list. Keep dancing.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

How about most... and the thread title was quite intentional. Seems you can't make people think for themselves around here unless you tick 'em off with the title.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Why does everyone have to be fed a line of crap? Do you have to be told what to do or how to think? Those are called opinons, you are supposed to distinguish the difference whether it be rush or cooper. That is America. You make your own truth based on a wide variety of factors.

You still never adressed you religous comment, I am honestly interested in you explaination.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I think you over simplify to an extreme.. if you had your way I suppose we would all be indifferent to any and everything?

you lost credibility with me when you said don't listen to the pundits and politicians...

You then proceeded to quote one of America's worst presidents ever...

Ironic..

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well, since no two talking heads or politicians seem to agree on anything, certainly the crap is flowing in large amounts.

And as far as the religious, apparently you haven't visited the Origins & Creationism forum... go take a peak around then get back to me. Nothing like personal observation for accurate data.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I think you over simplify to an extreme.. if you had your way I suppose we would all be indifferent to any and everything?

Where the hell did I ever suggest such a thing? That's the problem, not the solution!

you lost credibility with me when you said don't listen to the pundits and politicians...

Never said any such thing.

You then proceeded to quote one of America's worst presidents ever...

That's a personal opinion, and does nothing to discredit the wisdom in the words themselves.

Ironic..

No, for the most part, inaccurate...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Not everything everyone says is crap because they dont agree, that goes against the very definition against human nature.

Observing one posts and applying the opinons stated there to all religion is just poor science.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

im all for it! but how do we start the ball rolling? i think alot of people
are scared because no one really knows what to do. any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Therein lies the root of the problem... They all lie to get you to do what they want you to. If someone does tell the truth, they are discredited almost immediately. And we just lap it up...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I agree with you JaxonRoberts a great many of American's would much rather watch TV and buy into the two-party system and MSM.I have reached the conclusion that we who awake have no obligation to wake the rest of the world up.Let them sleep.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

We are not supposed to rely on anything but our own common sense. There are plenty of news sources that have reliable parts of information. Some one always has an agenda, it is human nature, news has always been that way and always will be. One has to care enough to seek out what they believe to be the truth. I agree that a large part of standerd media has very few facts in the information it presents but as a result news TV ratings are suffering and we find ourselves here, exchanging idea and thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So now we see whom you REALLY represent, lol

Fine when you're laying it at the feet of ordinary Americans, right ?

Keep the stoopid Americans busy abusing each other ...

send them crazy with anxiety and self-doubt

ALL THE BETTER to KEEP THEIR ATTENTION OFF THE REAL TROUBLE-MAKERS and PROBLEM ------------- ISRAEL

Well --- not working, sonny. Not working for the Israeli Online Defence Force Troops

Deal with it. Americans KNOW Israel is the problem

Americans KNOW it

and ISRAEL KNOWS that AMERICANS KNOW

So Israel is wetting its pants and determined to 'control' the situation before TOO MANY AMERICANS wake up !

And you --- what's YOUR role in this ?

Pretty clear. VERY clear

But NOT WORKING !

You are FOOLING NO ONE

Nor is Israel

Israel is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE

Israel BOASTS that it CONTROLS AMERICA and AMERICANS

and Americans in ANY CASE are ALREADY AWARE how their 'rights' and 'freedoms' have been STOLEN from them by ISRAELI LOBBYISTS

and DUAL CITIZEN ISRAELIS

NOW --- let's give you a BIT of an education here, ok ?

because you obviously NEED it

ISRAEL IS A PLACE

Therefore .. now listen carefully .... criticism of Israel the place

CANNOT be spun by YOU or the Online Israeli Defence Force (forum trolls for Israel) as 'anti semiticism'

Comprende ?

And if you IMAGINE that the 'sheep' of ATS don't KNOW that

then guess WHO is the 'sheep' ?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I didn't read this entire thread but I understand your message. I would suggest you are completely wrong. I would suggest a lot of Americans are mad and doing a lot more than you lead on. However they are also being smart and not letting on about the preparations they are making for the storm that approaches.

Who displays their cards before they make a move?

Secondly Americans are doing everything they can in a public arena and in return showing that the conspiracy and the enemy is as real as ever.

2 million people march on D.C. and the MSM blatantly covers it up. More people than ever are contacting their congressman and getting politically active while and they are being ignored... 90 plus percent of the country were against the bailouts and let their congressmen know that. They passed it anyway.

We all know what is lurking around the corner for us but assuming you are one of them then as far as you are concerned I either believe what the Government tells me and things are all peachy or I see what is coming and I am completely unprepared.

Who could ever imagine the tens of millions of guns bought and billions of rounds of ammo bought over the last year would be used as they were intended by our forefathers?

Who could every imagine anyone in the military or Government who swore to uphold and defend the constitution will actually follow through with their oath against the domestic type of enemies?

Certainly not me.

Scratch beneath the surface and Americans are doing a whole hell of a lot to prepare for the inevitable.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Yes. More than the thought you claim to be seeking

DUMP ISRAEL

STOP PAYING TRILLIONS of AMERICAN's MONEY to ISRAEL

STOP FIGHTING WARS for ISRAEL

STOP ALLOWING ISRAELI LOBBYISTS and DUAL CITIZEN ISRAELIS to DICTATE US POLICIES ... whether they be HEALTH CARE or 'LAWS' or anything else

See? Easy

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I didn't read this entire thread but I understand your message. I would suggest you are completely wrong. I would suggest a lot of Americans are mad and doing a lot more than you lead on. However they are also being smart and not letting on about the preparations they are making for the storm that approaches.

This still underscores a huge and devastating problem in America: Americans are almost exclusively reactionary, and so very rarely proactive.

How about we all stop waiting until issues are blowing up in our faces to confront them?

How to change the reactionary nature of pacified, developed nations - that is what we need to figure out. This nasty "sleeping giant" dynamic creates fertile ground for "Create Problem/Provide Solution" setups.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

No cares about your nazi rants.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
To an earlier post: I was (and if needed will be one of those troops "making a difference" overseas. Why do we always have to say that the soldiers fight to keep our freedoms. We have them already ( or we think we do ). I thought it was for bringing a man and his group to justice for what they did.

Another thing: I have my religion which happens to be Christian, but remember that this a nation of many beliefs. If any true American faith still survives today, its what the Native Americans believe in. I use my faith to teach my children to be kind to others using Christ's examples because they cover pretty much every aspect of life, BUT I KEEP IT IN MY HOME. We have to respect other beliefs or the lack of. By the way I love science. Any Christian who still thinks that the world is only 6K yrs old or that dinosaurs walked with humans or that evolution is not real needs to wake the hell up. Believing in those things should not interfere with you faith (any faith or the lack of one).

These are the things that has us dancing around like bears. We simply cannot find common ground. I happen to lean "Left" because I happen to agree with most of that philosophy. I think that there are plenty of rational thinking people on the "Right" (which keeps the balance as it should), but right now they are being overwellmed by loons and yeah some racists (mighty Christian of them, can't seem to accept a black pres. ) who are the followers of the "Extreme Right Media". They are making BANK on these people

So I'll say again (because I mentioned it in another thread):
SHUT IT ALL OFF
THE RADIO
THE TV TALK SHOWS
THE SURVEYS
EVERYTHING!!!

And wait to see what happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join