It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I'm with Gordi. I didn't even watch the video up to the part where he colors in the "Spaceship", I downloaded the photo, zoomed in and noticed it immediately. I am starting to come around to the fact that this might just be a clever illusion created by shadows, but you have to admit it really does or did look like a spaceship.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyleplatinum

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by kyleplatinum

At no point did I refer to it as a spaceship!
At no point did I say that I wanted a spaceship to be there!
G

I take that back.. you didnt call it a spaceship, I got ahead of myself... (craft) right?

and I take back when I said you wanted a spaceship to be there too!
(I want one to be there)

...its still just a crater.

LOL - ok It's a crater!!

(btw. I said "craft" in "quotation marks" i.e. I was quoting the OP from an earlier post!)

peace!

G

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Thanks Sean...
So - It's Not Just me???? LOL

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

If you google cymatics or even better yet youtube it you'll see how sound can generate patterns. This gives an insight into the fractal structure of nature, into fractal geometry. It's the physical matrix everything, even spaceships, is manifested from. At the core of the fractal are the archetypes, circles, squares, triangles, vesica pisces, platonian solids, etc which reality is made of.

It's no wonder that on a complex scenery you can see shapes that look like structures you know, because those structures that are known are manifested from the universal fractal, from the basic geometry of nature.

I have some textured paint here at my home. At any given day I can just stare at it and pick out patterns. If I wanted to I could paint in spaceships. That dosen't mean they are actually there.

Conclusive high resolution photographs that actually show detail and structure are needed for a positive identification, at the resolutions presented all we have are archetypes. To pass from archetype to actual type we need more data. It's as simple as that.

Interesting thread though.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Hey OP I suggest you take a look at Joe Escamilla's Moon Rising where he uses the same technique as yourself:

Its not quite the same technique - Escamilla didnt saw some shape on moon, and after that he didnt colour only this shape (so it would be visible to others).

Funny thing with that movie is, because colour photos from Clementine are very similar (almost the same) to his vision of Moon. But, there is one difference - Clementine photos contain wider spectrum then our eyes can see (UV,IR, etc). So, Escamilla is saying, that those are natural colour of Moon and that is true, but they are not "natural" for our eyes.

You can find colour photos from Clementine in NASA World Wind app, or by this browser:

pdsimg.jpl.nasa.gov...
Clementine -> Full Resolution UVVIS Digital Image Model -> blue icon at terrain you are interested (coords) -> "browse" -> "color" -> "large" -> and there are pack of photos.

F.E:

Oh yes, and another difference is, that according to Escamilla, blue, shiny saucers is something weird "its flying!", and according to NASA thats minerals at craters, in UV+IR+etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My $0.02

It is not a spaceship
It is a geological feature

It is the crater 'Manilius' in the 'Mare Vaporum' (Google is your friend...)
It has a ring-shaped mound/peak in the base:

Manilius is a lunar impact crater on the northeast edge of Mare Vaporum. It has a well-defined rim with a sloping inner surface that run directly down to the ring-shaped mound of scree along the base, and a small outer rampart. The small crater interior has a higher albedo than the surroundings, and it appears bright when the sun is overhead. Within the crater is a central peak formation near the mid-point. Manilius also possesses a ray system that extends for a distance of over 300 kilometers. 2007/03/27. C14 @ F42. SKYnyx 2.0M.

(Bold emphasis mine)
Original source: Manilius
Just scroll down to Manilius.

Proof it IS Manilius:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd5792d394fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Mare Vaporum: 13.3°N/3.6°E (245km)
Hyginus: 7.8°N/6.3°E (9km)
Rima Hyginus: 7.4°N/7.8°E (219km)
Manilius : 14.5°N/9.1°E (38km)

Original Source Photos:
Mare Vaporum
Manilius

If you look at the positioning of the above features in relation to each other on the original high-res photo being discussed, you can easily match them all up.
Original High-Res Photo

It is not a spaceship

It is a geological feature

[edit on 3/9/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This thread has brought back horrible memories of being a child (no Im not going to launch into some dream/alien abductee experience) and not being able to do those magic picture things. Everyone else seems to see the picture, but I cant!... So yes, my point is I cant see anything remotely odd looking in those pictures.

I can get on board with the idea that theres some pictures out there that look like they could be buildings... but Im a little confused as to where you're getting these other structures from. Just to show you what I mean Im going to list all the one's that to me dont resemble anything like the label you've given them..

2.29 people & machines - there's literally nothing there
3.31 moon vehicles - looks like rocks, not even out of place or strange shaped... just plain old rocks
4.27 ship 1, ship 2 & ship 3... there's only ship 1 that actually looks like something
4.56 gas truck.. same as moon vehicles
5.40 globes... they look like stars to me?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Don't worry - you're not the only one... for what it's worth I agree with you, the photos show nothing, nothing, moon rocks & more nothing...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It didn't do anything for me, it looked like he just colored areas on the moon and called them structures and beings. I believe the Sumarian and Annunaki myth should be explored, but his pictures aren't that good.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

this is very nicely done. pretty. it's like a work of art!
keep going. hope ya feel so inspired that by the time you're done with your next project, the misery of the chemo will be a fading memory.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
honestly... from my point of view it is just photoshop or something other.. used.

the ship looks very primitive.. the shape of the ship reminds me of the hieroglyph found in the great pyramid... with the future ships..

However, I only see rocks and stones..

And the ship in the crater might be photo shopped in there.

Now.. I am not saying that aliens doesn't exist there, but ANNUNAKI bases?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here goes...I've been scanning this photo for hours. I always look for more oddities when something like this sticks out. These images lose quality when taking screen captures so I'll post a map of the odd things I've seen including what appear to be vehicles structures and possible humans. I throw the Dick Cheney photo in just for good fun, but seriously it looks like him.

Please check it out using the high end photo from NASA. I'm posting just a selection of the clips as detail is better viewed on the original photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47ce7def586e.jpg[/atsimg]

Dick Cheney?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65c55b620f3e.jpg[/atsimg]

Ship construction? In this photo you can see what appears to be an aircraft with the nose section removed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8952dc933bdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Moon buggy? This vehicle appears to have 3 tires in the front. You can clearly see the rear tire, even with a hub cap.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ceb204d4d37.jpg[/atsimg]

Moon Refining Facility? Are those smoke stacks?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2a4d8a021be.jpg[/atsimg]

Rear side of a vehicle. You can see break lights and almost make out an emblem on the rear of the vehicle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6dd4af8502.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!

YOU PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ***ANYTHING****

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is creepy. The ship looks like the U.S. Shuttle, front window and all. It looks like it just pulled out from what appears to be a cavelike hangar.

Either it's a rock formation, that just looks like a ship or we are really up there and every world power knows about it. For all we know they could be off starting some galactic war.LMAO I mean seriously - why else would this be such a dirty little secret if they weren't up to no good?

Nice work. And you are in my thoughts and prayers.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi OP,
Can you please upload the actual images you worked on so we can get a good look, instead of looking at a low res video?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
uhhhhhh...am i the only one that doesn't see what this guy sees? i see many things taken out of context graphically and amorphous colored shapes...

cue the crickets.

??

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
pardon my bed-side manner but I have a very dumb question.

If this is intelligent life shown here on the moon
and they have orbs and space ships that can
move around why do they need busses and
pick-up trucks ???

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If the photo really shows any artificial structure and/or craft, why Annunaki? Why should it be the product of a DEAD, filthy slave race religion that was clearly the forerunner of the 3 filthy slave race (though in a different way) Abrahamic/monotheistic religions? My dream come true would be if it could somehow be proven that our written/taught history of our ET origin (if truly applicable) comes from India, the living legacy, not the long dead Mesopotamia/Sumeria. Sorry that's slightly off topic, but related enough, IMO.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nice work. I have to agree with some of the others. That space ship in the crater is pretty cool.

I thought the yellow buses were a nice touch also.

Anyway, wishing you all the best.
BC

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+++++++++
The strawberries taste like strawberries, and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. - Willy Wonka
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+++++++++

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great post! Thanx! I've always thought that the reason for the black and white photos is to enhance the illusion of shadows as well as hide any objects and their depth, width, etc.

I've been experimenting with cameras with zoom and binoculars / telescopes. If you get a digital camera with a powerful zoom and a powerful pair of binoculars or telescope you can see VERY nicely the surface of the moon.

Even with a regular cell phone and a pair of binoculars you can take amazing, close up shots at sports stadiums, concerts, and if you experiment, anything in the sky.

I don't think it's an alien moon base, but just us humans up there preparing for what's to come. Kinda like the ISS. The official version of the ISS isn't what it's really going to be used for.

Space is no longer the Final Frontier.

Again, great post!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join