It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kyleplatinum

Hi Kyle!

At no point did I refer to it as a spaceship!

At no point did I say that I wanted a spaceship to be there!

The original image is Black and White. i.e. the "colour" of any object is going to be white/grey/black.
As for texture, any reasonably smooth texture will look similar, at the camera-object distance and picture resolution/quality that we're dealing with here.
Also, all of the objects in view, are lit by the same light source, so have similar hue... (like cars/trees/houses under street lights).

I've already said that the scale of the crater, as pointed out by a previous poster, does throw the theory of a craft into serious doubt.

I saw nothing in the overhead shot of the crater, that would create the impression of a large object, either in, or on the edge of the crater.

Any ideas when the overhead shot was taken? Was it at the same time? or Years later?

G

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The most interesting thing to me despite of that ship, base or other geologic formations
is it that bright dots in the sky and in the shadows are lights or just noise of that photo. Because if that are lights so we could see a stars on that photo so the contrast isn't too high so in fact photo is in good quality and in the shadows we could see some real lights which we can't explain by some glow effect or reflections. It mus be some kind of radiation it depends what kind of camera it was. Maybe that light is visible only in thermal vision but if it is not a noise cant be natural. If...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skanna

very nice observation and explanation.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The sniping stops now.

Next step is post bans.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Forget it.

Sorry Masqua

[edit on 3/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I forgot to put it in my previous post in this thread:
same terrain, but shots were taken by Lunar Orbitter IV (the same year, 1967)
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Middle photo shows the crater with "craft". Or ledge

www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Skanna]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey OP I suggest you take a look at Joe Escamilla's Moon Rising where he uses the same technique as yourself:

This sealed the deal for me - and it's best viewed on a 42 inch plasma TeeVee - I think you'll dig it!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Mindmelding

i dont think this is the time to be telling someonone to be taking applecider instead of treatment that has been proven to work thousands of times.

I'm just giving the other options, everyone that still has their mental faculties is responsible for their own care.

Chemotherapy has a crappy record. If the alternatives were studied without bias their statistics would be way better. I'm not convinced that it cures more people than it kills to be honest.

Did you know that you can cure acne with a flamethrower?

If the OP is going through chemo, I'm sorry for the brutal sincerity of my opinion but you must hear all sides and make your own choices. At the end of the day we all have to play the hand life gives us and all I'm considering is my experience and probability, his mileage may vary. Best of luck regardless, again.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
mistake.....sorry

[edit on 3/9/2009 by Argyll]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ehhhh...I could take a picture of tree bark in b/w with a very high contrast and then pic and choose to colour shapes and im sure I could get the exact same results.

I dont see anything amazing here. no offense.

Im watching the movie "rising moon"

Alright what the hell... "when i heard about this photograph I thought we would see the moon in full colour, but of all the photos of the hubble telescope...they are black and white"

....uhmm...am i the only one who looks up and see the moon is...actually....black and white? well, grey and white.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skanna

Outstanding Skanna!

If that image is from the same crater, at the same time period, then I agree entirely, that there is no "craft" visible, and that the verge or berm on the left, inside the crater, could indeed produce a shadow effect like that seen in the earlier photo quoted by the OP.

Brilliant stuff, and well done.

G

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
The most interesting thing to me despite of that ship, base or other geologic formations
is it that bright dots in the sky and in the shadows are lights or just noise of that photo. Because if that are lights so we could see a stars on that photo so the contrast isn't too high so in fact photo is in good quality and in the shadows we could see some real lights which we can't explain by some glow effect or reflections. It mus be some kind of radiation it depends what kind of camera it was. Maybe that light is visible only in thermal vision but if it is not a noise cant be natural. If...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by odyseusz]

Since you mention the stars, like I posted earlier...they are in a pattern?
weird.... they go all the way accross like that?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/012da1701d4b.jpg[/atsimg]
Full pic ..files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by kyleplatinum]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by kyleplatinum]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yep, and those "stars" are all over the photo. They are better visible here -
www.lpi.usra.edu...

All terrain is dark, and when u zoom, u will see them everywhere. My english is too cheap to explain that, so...its just "camera feature". No orbs there

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Skanna]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hi Kyle!

This was covered in an earlier post i think...

Phage pointed out that "Some of the dots are registration marks."

cheers,
G

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

At no point did I refer to it as a spaceship!

At no point did I say that I wanted a spaceship to be there!

G

I take that back.. you didnt call it a spaceship, I got ahead of myself... (craft) right?

and I take back when I said you wanted a spaceship to be there too!
(I want one to be there)

...its still just a crater.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join