It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I have no idea what all this Annunaki stuff is all about. Sorry. . . But I would be eternally grateful if you could post a link to some information about that Disney picture.

Hmmm sounds like a raw deal

Define 'eternally grateful'

Originally posted by Skanna
And I really dont know, how to debunk a...Disney movie from 1955

Yes Disney created it for a movie... the image has the Disney TV logo on it

No its not a Hoax... because it was a MOVIE... so yes it's real

However... the movie was a collaboration between Wernher von Braun and Walt Disney to make a movie about a Moon Base as a cover for the work von Braun was doing on Project Horizon, the US Army program under Brig Gen Trudeau to put a base on farside by 1962. The document was completed by 1959 and can be gotten under FOIA if you can drive down to Huntsville Alabama and make a copy (several hundred pages)

The program was under US Army SMDC, the same guys who ran "Paperclip", the same guys who run Redstone arsenal where von Braun headed up the ICBM team before NASA, the same guys who run Kwajalien Atoll launch facility in the Marshall Islands...

Photo Credit 1954 NACA

OH and that model he is holding is the Martian glider

now then about that 'eternally grateful' thing...

Kwajalein Atoll

[edit on 4-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yes Disney created it for a movie... the image has the Disney TV logo on it

Lol, I even put a link to that fragment of movie (without logo - but still, Disney). But what the point with "debunk this?"

"Disney conspiracy"...hmmm...u probably want to check this site: www.enterprisemission.com...

Oh, and here:

They were in consipracy too - grandchildren of them now want to nuke the Moon

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Skanna]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But what the point with "debunk this?"

No point... carry on... nothing to see here...

I'll be back when yawl tell me how this base is Annunaki

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But what the point with "debunk this?"

No point... carry on... nothing to see here...

I'll be back when yawl tell me how this base is Annunaki

How this base is Anunnaki ?

Im just curious, do you think it is a base ?

And if Anunnaki, Enlil used the moon as 'home away from home' same as Allah, and is why I think they are the same person ..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why are you mocking skippers work ?
And, there are things on the moon , I have a telescope , I have two of them , if that helps ...

Lastjanuary, I was looking at the cheese, I mean Moon ofcourse, and, in one of the craters, there were this thing, looked like a nail, dark brown and covered atleas 90% of the lenght of the crater.

Now, I havent seen it since nor before that night, my wife saw it too, and she became some what ill, she didnt say nothing though, and I havent talked to her about it since either .. She is fragile when it comes to 'any thing else than the Norm' ..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
[more
Also Thoth spent megatime on the moon, just to map out the Earths path through space amoungst other things apparently.

Go Zorgon

Cheers Kitos

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos
[more
Also Thoth spent megatime on the moon, just to map out the Earths path through space amoungst other things apparently.

Go Zorgon

Cheers Kitos

I said: it is not there now, and the moon always have the same face towards EA(rth) , so I do not think it was shadowPlay..

Hehe, you peple must think Im cooking up stories , well well, I dont care what you think , I am NOT sinkick Back into Main Stream web of Lies and false 'truths' like you alls !!!
D: You people just have a ball.....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
How this base is Anunnaki ?

That is what the title says... I do not know... that is why I asked
It is usually required to back up such a claim, but then this IS skunkworks

How does skipper fit in here? The OP video work looks more like Allen Sturm's style
www.freeweb.hu...

Though his look like 'things'

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
And, there are things on the moon , I have a telescope , I have two of them , if that helps ...

I dont see any of weird "something" in this thread - and Im not telling, that there is no weird things on the Moon at all. Just every "weird" thing in this thread have explanation (well, Disney movie dont ;0). You have 2 telescopes? Great! Buy some camera as well, and if you saw something weird - shot the bastard, and throw photo in ATS. If its really weird, and unexplanable, I will thank you - really. Otherwise, you know:

"I have 10 telescopes, and last night I saw Mary Poppins on the Moon - so all of you, mocking skippers, please be quiet, ok?"

@Zorgon
Imho, its just colored shape - weird, but still a "made-by-nature" shape. And if you really believe, that is something proper to colour "shape-I-can-see", then...

OMG! What is this? Could this be a shape made by nature? Yes, it can... "Love Valley", Turkey

And if nature shapes something like... that above, then hell - it can make any shape imho.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Skanna]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i cant post new threads yet but a friend brought it to my attention that the moon was moving across the sky very quickly the other night, that was on 9/02. Then last night i noticed that there is a dark spot i never saw in the shape of a upside down V on the lower right side??i have herd some on Voyager 2. but i cannot find any thing here just lately about it maybe im not looking hard enough but its dissapeared???even in genral places if you have any more info about it please contact me!! i wanna find out all i can thank u!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Very cool...I'm going to take another look at this...I Really hope the Chemo goes well for ya .

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

...and the moon always have the same face towards EA(rth) , so I do not think it was shadowPlay..

You ARE aware, though, that the SUN changes its angle when viewed from the surface of the Moon, aren't you?

Like on Earth...there is a Sunrise, and Sunset, and the shadows change, just like on the Earth, and the way the shadows change depends on your latitude. ONLY, the time between Sunrise and Sunset is about 14 earth days.

Getting it now? Shadows change, even though the Moon always presents the same hemisphere. Don't forget, also, the minor effect of "Earthshine"...guess really not seen during a Lunar "day", though....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Z.... come on man....you should just KNOW this base is Anunnaki, no point arguing

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
You ARE aware, though, that the SUN changes its angle when viewed from the surface of the Moon, aren't you?

Well that cannot be right because if your right, it would prove that the JAXA Earth rise video is a fake

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't follow you.

In THIS video:

Obviously the effect of 'Earthrise' is due to the spacecraft's orbit around the MOON, right?

But, you knew that already, I know you do!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Obviously the effect of 'Earthrise' is due to the spacecraft's orbit around the MOON, right?
But, you knew that already, I know you do!!

Mr Wacker...

Kaguya was in a POLAR orbit.... at the beginning of that sequence Kaguya was at the 'noon' position with the sun behind the spacecraft... this is proven by the fact that its a full earth rise...

As the craft moves 'upwards' you can see the light fading... the lunar surface darkens...

BUT watch the shadows on the surface... they should be none at 'noon' and long at the terminator...

this does not happen

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Noon on the Moon lasts a long time (in June?). Since the orbiter was in a polar orbit, it was in pretty much the same time zone on any particular orbit.

As you can see in the video, the floor of the craters at the beginning of the video are only partially shadowed. If we were at the equator there would be no shadows but we are not, the Sun is never directly overhead at the poles. Through the video a greater and greater area of the crater floors becomes shadowed. By the time we get to the terminator the crater floors are are completely shadowed. The shadows get longer because it is the pole. The spacecraft is flying from polar noon (when the sun is still not very high in the sky) directly to polar midnight so the shadows don't shift laterally.

Not that it matters, but it isn't exactly noon either (close, but not quite). The Earth is not quite full in either the rising or setting sequences.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you know what would be awesome, if someone built a 3d model of the shadows, or used a recombinant photo technique to either a. remove shadows to an extent or b. create a 3d version of the shadows at each angle of each picture and calculate the shadows.

when this is done, and this is what we think it is (annunaki moon base) -we will have a smoking gun, can get a cuppa and stop debating..

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

I love this video. The only thing I noticed, was in the beginning. It said 25% of the images were lost....well wouldn't the satellite be on the other side of the moon and loose its signal during that time?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That's a very intersting video and as much as I would like to believe it. It's kind of you see what you want to see for me. Maybe there is something on the moon but this just seems like a little bit too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join