It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JabberwockThe big thing we're taught ... "No right angles in nature".

Hmmm. Has anyone told salt crystals this?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

What a cool Image!!
That's not crystals though... It's Cambodian stepped pyramids on Mars!
G

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
first off, the reason these pics are black and white, i'm suprised no one has said anything about this, is because it is a lot easier to transmit black and white images via sattelite in space. color images, especially of decent resolution, is extremely bandwidth intensive and sattelites are exactly your cable modem. more like, slower than dial up. Especially considering the time frame that they were transmitted. 2nd, adding color to a dot in the landscape doesn't make it a person or a vehicle, it makes it a colored dot. Its a bit of a far stretch to assume those colored dots are anything but colored dots.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

that was pretty much the only thing I was surprised to see. I had not even noticed it until the color was put onto it, and then I went back to see if it was there before, and sure enough, it looks like a spaceship sitting in a crater.
Honestly though, not trying to be a douche here, but I somehow don't think "buses" are on the moon, even if you color them yellow.

I tend to think there is alot more going on than we realize, and the spaceship thing is rather interesting, but I saw a lot of stuff that, yes, when you decide a structure resembles something, and you color it appropriately, well what do you know - it looks even more like that human structure!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Coming from a photography/design background. One thing i know...if you want to hide things (Blemishes,buildings,cracks,skin tones) b&w is the easiest way to do so. Take any reg. picture with detail in it. Make it black and white, and see just how easy it is to mask the things, the op pointed out.
very nice
s&f

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Look more closely, at the surrounding terrain.

Pay particular attention to the shadows in the craters, and how the different angles and light create shadows.

THEN, look at the feature that people think is a 'spaceship'.

You are seeing shadows. The land is concave, not convex.

Those photos are altered, contrast enhanced. It's the Moon!! In bright sunlight, no atmosphere to scatter light. Shadow edges are sharp, sharper than you see on Earth.

Light, shadow, illusion.

Sorry.

Right - I'm following the (very sound) advice here.
Paying close attention to the surrounding terrain, particularly the light/shadow effects on the craters. Using the original B&W image, with NO colour and NO contrast/brightness enhancements
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a06518efba2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb108aa2da54.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddebfa06dc9c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa94388128c8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/221884ce7b9d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d44db06dbee.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmmm.. I guess I must be one of the easily fooled sheeples, because I see something very different in pic no.6!
G
P.S. What are the white dots within the darker (shadow) areas? Is it just dropped data packets? Dust on the camera lens?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Some of the dots are registration marks. Others are dust particles.
The Lunar Orbiter photographs are not digital. The photographs were processed and scanned automatically on the spacecraft then transmitted to Earth via analog television. Photographic prints were made from these transmission.

We are seeing scanned copies of those photographs.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i gotta srgree with most, that you are just colouring in rocks, until i saw that ship in the crator. i mean wow. thats cool.

it looks like a high speed train. that goes into the side of the crator.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by M3D007
A better Resolution image is here: www.lpi.usra.edu... , but i dont see any alien or alien craft there....

M3D007

[edit on 3-9-2009 by M3D007]

IMO, this is not merely light and shadow tricks. There is obviously a big chunk of something there. I think it is a big rock that actually created the crater. You can see the crater edge corresponds to the shape of the rock just like if you throw down a pointy rock on a beach.

Most likely super duper ancient from way back when the supposed massive celestial collision occurred causing the formation of the asteroid belt etc.
IMO this is a cylindrical type of rock chunk from the collision long ago. It slammed into the moon and created the crater. It is just by chance that it resembles a ship.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
i gotta srgree with most, that you are just colouring in rocks, until i saw that ship in the crator. i mean wow. thats cool.

it looks like a high speed train. that goes into the side of the crator.
It also appears as though this "Craft" is not sitting still but rather in motion, above the ground.

Could it be, "In Transit"?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

I disagree. this is the same ship. inverted, and blown up 200 percent.

you can see more shapes on it and it seems to look very similar to the other well known ship found on the moon.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

clcik link to see full size image

[edit on 3-9-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

4 hours and still 304 views?

I've been using Youtube for years. Never have a seen a meter stuck on one number for so long. Plus, the owner of the account himself said that the views have been frozen. Maybe it's a faulty meter. But maybe it isn't...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Star and flag just for the musical choices. Nice job!! The truth is; it doesn’t matter whether or not these are alien bases, ancient artifacts left behind by some civilizations eons ago, a U.S. black ops project funded by our tax dollars, or absolutely nothing, what matters is people like WulfBand busting his (or her) azz for months to bring us evidence that he (or she) finds compelling. Without his (or her) efforts, exposing what could be one of the most important discoveries in human history would certainly never happen. Now at least we can discuss this and who knows, maybe the person that ends up actually finding ‘the smoking gun’ is reading this thread right now. Life is strange like that.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you are really in treatment for cancer, Wulfband, then you might want to investigate alternative treatments for it, things like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice treatments and also hemp oil, all of which are reported to aid in the treatment and recovery of cancer, as long as you're imune system is still in some form working.

Chemotherapy works on the premisse that the radiation will kill the cancer cell, which is weaker and faulty, before it kills the good cell, which although can work is a bit like cutting your nails with a carving knife. Even when it does work it's messier than it needs to be.

Do advise yourself with several doctors and ask them if THEY would take chemo, while looking into their eyes. You'll see the truth I reckon.

As for moon images, we've had a lot of this information out, all of it highly inconclusive. One thing I do know is NASA is a bunch of manipulative lieing elitists and humanity should take everything they say and show with a sack of salt. I have the same opinion of SETI and most of academia. This all feeds into ponerology and the NWO conspiracy. So all bets are off, perhaps there is stuff on the moon perhaps they're just lieing to keep us from finding they faked the whole moon landing thing. I honestly don't know.

But at a guess I'd say it's us that's up there, an elitist offshoot of human civilization using technology they stole from the rest of us, who they are trying to keep as primitive as possible as they set themselves up to be kings, priests, noblemen all over again, this time with ray guns, although they could be setting themselves up with just the lie of ray guns, they are tricksters, conmen at heart so it's a tough call.

Assuming you're being honest, which is hard because I've gone into the habit of taking avatar content literally as a window to the soul of the other person (surprisingly high success rate), get well soon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

i dont think this is the time to be telling someonone to be taking applecider instead of treatment that has been proven to work thousands of times.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

I just had to say that this is very cool.I will remember you in my prayers for healing and health. Take Care

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I guess I must be one of the easily fooled sheeples, because I see something very different in pic no.6!

Well, if what you're seeing is what I'm seeing, it's a mound of regolith in the bottom of the crater. There are obvious depressions, and that's causing some shadows inside the crater itself.

Since there isn't any reference to exactly which crater this is, hard to know the size. But, judging from the other smaller craters and formations nearby I'd say it's rather large, at least a few kilometers in diameter.

SO...if y'all wish to go ahead and believe in a two-kilometer long (or longer) spaceship sitting in a crater on the Moon, then by all means tell your friends and neighbors!! But, be sure to barricade your doors.

OH, and BTW....what better place for a 'spaceship' is there than in a crater barely larger than it is?? Really? No big 'spaceport', with nice flat surfaces? No, far better to land somewhere risky like the inside of a possibly unstable crater. Yup! That's what I'd do.......

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

if you look at the pic iposted. and someone elses suggestion, it looks like it is actually off the ground, and might be moving.

and i do think that the best place would be a crater, with a tunneled out side that they could go into and out. as from observers it just looks like a cave.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The crater where the "craft" is, is Manilius (39km diameter), at Mare Vaporum. The crater iself have a "ledge" on its border, and I think that this ledge + light/shadow trick made that funny view of "craft". What I mean, is on screen below.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anybody saying there is absolutely nothing abnormal about these photos must be working for some 3-4 letter organization

On the other hand, i would like to see a desert on Earth colored the same way and see what kind of shapes can be found.

Im tending to sway with the bases and ships theory for right now, its always more fun that way

Thanks for the photos anyway and keep up the work!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join