It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Annunaki Moon Base

www.youtube.com

While going thru chemo I was looking at pictures of the moon and started to think, Why are all the pictures B&W? So I started to color in this photo and came up with some AMAZING discovery.

Moon Base (Basses) EXPOSED

Link:

www.lpi.usra.edu...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This photo was from the Lunar Orbiter 3 Image 3073. I downloaded it and opened it in photoshop. It has to be converted to color. Then I made a copy to color upon. Using a Wacom tablet and different levels of pressure on the brushes I painstakingly started to color it in. I about fell out of my chair. This takes quite awhaile and I've got allot of time on my hands as I'm going thru chemo treatments for Hodgkins Lymphoma, so off it went. One by one I could see that there are structures, not like ours on Earth but with a different architectual shapes than those found on Earth. I was blown away but when I started to find images of vehicles, crafts, orbs, tankers, busses and more I know I was onto something hugh. This has taken me months to put together. I hope you enjoy and see were not alone.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

wow great pics s&f for all the work you have done some intresting details in them too thanks. hope everything goes well with the chemo for you

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

Very interesting great find. Your efforts look convincing.

I will have to look at the original myself.

This photo was from the Lunar Orbiter 3 Image 3073

valiant time and effort .Star and flagged.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by ocker]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nice one! Really hope the Chemo goes well for ya

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
S&F from me. Great job.

Its very, well,.. very weird to notice that in black and white you almost only see "rock's" and stuff, and when you put some color in you see a whole city arising complete with busses, machines and all.

Very interesting. Keep on doing this job please!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow wow and did i mention wow....... S & F. Great effort.

So, are these aliens we are looking at or some black ops thing we are hosting to mine Helium 3 ( i think thats what its called). Isnt there some way we can catch these buggars out?? Huge telescope, other countries forming moon missions..... at least something, the suspense is killing me.

The moon should be everyones, why do they have to keep that in the dark too..........

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Of course colouring does alter a lot of the original shading and thereby the appearance of many objects, but fascinating all the less. Have a flag friend, and all the best with the chemo.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting Post
I will have to take some time later to look at it some more..
Not to be of topic but good luck with your treatments. It is possible as my wife was just cleared of the same type cancer. Keep up the spirits and listen to your doctors. My prayers are with you and your family.

spikeD

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Amazing to see the transformation with color.

Very, very cool.

I'm gonna go take a few more looks. Hope all goes well for you.

This must have been painstaking work.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You can have a star and flag just for the effort. The content, I guess i'm going to have to remain skeptical (not my usual stance before anyone starts
) But it seems to me that just selecting a little bit here and a little bit there to colour, has highlighted things that perhaps would look very different if everything that was raised, was coloured. If that makes sense. Now, forgive me, as i've had a few beverages, I'll have to look at it in more detail sober

Good luck with the chemo, I truly hope that it can bring you back to 100% good health

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
fantsatic work my friend,
and it is true,
there is only 1 photo i have seen of the moon in colour.

Somehow i didnt think Nasa was going for the
black and white "emo myspace" type pic for no reason

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Great work!!

That was better than working through that thick Richard Hoagland book "Dark Mission" (where I had to keep a drool cup under my chin while trying to digest it), you brought forth as much entertainment with your presentation with-out need of outside help! (like a drool cup)

Thanks!

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I hate to poo on the parade but, some of those "shapes" like people and vehicles... that was a huge leap of assumption there.

I mean, at 02:15 - I see typical moon lanscapes: rocks, mounds, craters, impact sites, etc. Then the colour fades in and I see.... coloured rocks, mounds, craters and impact sites.

At 02:27 the vid highlights the dark side of a crater and labels it, "Underground Base". Just how was that conclusion reached? If it's underground, then how can you see it? By that rationale, you could point to any place on the moon and colour it mauve and say, "Underground Base".

At 02:47 areas are coloured to make it appear as though there's some sort of living or processing complex. I didn't see that - all I saw was a landscape that is now coloured like a rainbow. I don't see any structures or shapes that appear like anything non-naturally (sp?) forming.

Only at 03:56 to 04:15 is there anything that could be seen as a discernable shape - and that being a very "Flash Gorden" looking space ship! And even then I personally believe it's just an illusion. Not clear enough, even with crayons.

Nice effort, but for me, that doesn't show anything.

EDIT: for the record, I'm not saying there are no bases on the moon or that there are no alien artefacts, etc. - quite the opposite. I'll be there is something up there. All I'm saying is this particular vid doesn't illustrate that to me.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Whilst I do believe in the probability of moon bases, or something "interesting" being up there - AND I do find what you've done to be interesting, the idea does seem a little flimsy I'm afraid.

This may sound like a gross generalisation, but if I take a picture of "X" and there's some blurring in the background and I put it into a program and alter it I could see whatever I wanted.

I'm familiar with some of the photos and the one with the underground base, I think may be an underground base - but, I don't think you've offered anything helpful here.

Best wishes

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That Spaceship in the crater, if it was there in the original photo, should be the nail in the coffin. There is someone else on the moon.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very well put together THREADSTER THANX wonder what part the moon bomb plays in this, set to explode on 10-09-09. Also I wish you the best of luck with you illness FRIEND.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I almost fell off my chair too!

Thank you brother. Really thank you.

Is there a place where you uploaded your pics? I'd like to browse'em at a lower pace than the video's.

Wish you all the best with your struggle.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
While some of the colored areas may or may not be a base, that image of the space ship near the opening is too clear!

Thank you for your work and I too wish you well with your treatment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join