It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The "Christian Religion" has long been corrupted by malicious forces and much of it has been inverted or at least corrupted in order to lead the ignorant astray. The cross is the sign of the Earth, representing the four elements, "Satan" (if we must call him that), is the Lord of the Earth.

The Nicean Creed, that so many profess in church, is akin to the Oath sworn by Azazel and the 200 angels before committing their grievous act.

Even the vision of the Last Judgment is inverted and skewed from it's original meaning.

Many "Christians" would be surprised to find out who they're worshiping.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've been listening to some of this guys (Pastor Anderson's) sermons, and he is a mental defective advocating violence and mayhem from the pulpit, not just against gays, but anyone who is not in his far-right corner.

People like this need to be watched, because they will start killing people if they think they can get away with it.

Don't toe the line, and these people will kill you, and they'll be convinced they are doing it with God's blessing.

America's Taliban indeed

Edit: listen for yourselves here.

[edit on 8/28/09 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I support this idea.

Death to diversity!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
do not think there is a difference between killing
and ignoring....they both kill.

and christian gayhaters,or i love the sinner hate the sin christians,
time to wake up, start to read ur bible in original language...
there are good translations, time you start to understand your god of love

www.v-a.com...

or you think you are righteouss if you condemn without searching further ?

my best to you
jonathan.

god is one, and one does not accuse itself.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

thank you and amen!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

The "Christian Religion" has long been corrupted by malicious forces and much of it has been inverted or at least corrupted in order to lead the ignorant astray.

Your post has piqued my interest. Can you share insight about these "malicious forces", where they come from and exactly how they have corruoted the religion? In addition, can you explain where you got this information from and point me in the direction where I can see/read it and verify it for myself?

The cross is the sign of the Earth, representing the four elements, "Satan" (if we must call him that), is the Lord of the Earth.

So what you're saying is the Romans used the sign of the Earth to execute people? Are you talking about physical crosses/symbols or the motions Catholics do?

The Nicean Creed, that so many profess in church, is akin to the Oath sworn by Azazel and the 200 angels before committing their grievous act.

I know of the Nicean Creed, the Filioque controversy, Azazel, Azazels goat, the Watchers, the book of Enoch and what they did, but how is the oath of the watchers similar to the Nicean Creed?

Even the vision of the Last Judgment is inverted and skewed from it's original meaning.

Can you elaborate on this? Also, can you tell where your opinion is derived from? If it is not opinion but fact, can you point me in the direction where I may verify it for myself?

Many "Christians" would be surprised to find out who they're worshiping.

Again, can you elaborate on this? What exactly is it that "Christians" are worshipping? Are you going to say pagan myths, Mithra, recycled sun gods, christ consciousness, etc? Or is there something more to your statement? Please share.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

All I have to say is I dare them to try.

I'll be taking a few to hell along with me.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Freedom of speech is just an idealistic notion . It's good for the masses to preach about , but it's not ideal as a practical reality . When a section of the population does not move with the times , when it holds onto old creeds and dogmas , then that section becomes less representative . In time that section becomes a drain , a burden , an obstacle . It doesn't want to adjust , it doesn't want to accept the new parameters of it's society , but rather fights to retain it's old comfortable boundaries . In time , this friction will grow , and there will be people saying .. 'freedom of speech' trying to defend their archaic ways , but it won't last . Progress always prevails , and those that don't move along with the times will be discarded and forgotten as has always been the way , no matter what they have to say .

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by Stylez

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I guess someone skipped the " Thou shall not kill" commandment in bible study. Sounds typical of religous fanatics. I'm not suprised in the least bit.

No someone skipped the class in the difference between killing someone and murdering someone

Now I think you don't even know what school you're in much less the class. So if I kill someone its not murder? And if I murder someone I'm not killing them? You fail. F-

No son, you fail.

So if I kill someone its not murder?

Was it in self defense?

And if I murder someone I'm not killing them?

Were you found guilty?

You fail to understand the difference between killing someone and murdering someone is not predicated on the conclusion that a person is dead but which one is just and which one is unjust.

If I go out and shoot someone just for the hell of it, that's unjust and is called Murder. If I get in a car accident and someone dies it can be involuntary manslaughter. If someone breaks into my house and threatens my family and I shoot em dead. I did NOT murder him, I killed him. Get it now? The meanings are not about which one is more dead than the other but which one is justifiable having mitigating circumstances and which one is illegal and immorally wrong.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by Stylez

Something I've said has certainly disquieted you, maybe because something I've said rings true. If you want to see it as me belittling you then I suppose I can't stop you, though, I fail to see what I would gain from it.

I was just pointing out that you, and others who believe as you do, who worship falsely, should not base opinions on misinformation.

To say that Satan did this or that is as ridiculous as saying my talking dog told me the lotto numbers.

However, you are allowed to believe as you wish and swear any false oaths that you may wish, as humans, it's not our place to judge God's creations.

Here let me help you, you see there is a difference when someone says something as a statement of fact and when someone isn't quite sure.

You insist I was making a statment of fact and mis-represent me bearing false witness. I said, and I quote verbatim: "

Satan had a huge hand in getting eve to commit the original sin did he not?

In other words and again for the second time, "I said, I am not above being corrected" So yeah I get a little "disquieted" by your so called superior understanding when you STILL don't understand I stand corrected but I will not stand to be insulted.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have any "facts" to support their claim or belief that the fall of man was not due to Satan having his hand in it? Are these facts rooted in apocryphal and pseudographical works, old lore, demonology, demonolatry or new age thinking? If so go ahead and list them for others to read and come to their own conclusions.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
empire :

simple, if you belief in fall you learned it somewhere:
interpretation of the bible

well, the bible states very clearly
god is one

this oneness means nothing happens outside his decision

its not the 'devil' that decides, its god himself.
so if god decides not to carry his own glory,
the cross of being alive here
then god decides to fall
and then he falls into nothing.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

God Commands You To Kill Gays

??????????????

not the god i'm listening to

i'm not homosexually inclined, but i know this ....

even if every weapon on earth was directed torwards my head, i could not choose to be aroused by another man ...

therefore the arguement that it is a choice eludes truthful logic unless the individual saying it is a choice has once looked at another individual of the same sex and thought to themselves "maybe"....

without them facing the choice themselves, their arguement is a moot point.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
god loves god
including gays :-)
including sex
including everything

it's the way you use it.
or you use it to confirm a lie = false peace
or you use to make you grow = growing peace

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

You have got to be F-ing kidding me...

What happened to the ten commandments and all that jargon!?

I was raised in a catholic familly and I find all religions pathetic, especially as they contradict themselves and try to earn money from decent people... They are no better than some occults!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sorry, but some of the atheists on this board are almost as extreme in their hate for Christians and Christianity, as this pastor is in his hatred of gay people. You can't judge all of Christianity by some extremist kook who has a hatred for gay people. We are warned in the bible to beware of false prophets, and there are many false prophets right now. God is all about love, not hate. God loves gay people, but it's the sin that he hates, not the person. I think that God puts certain people in our lives, and how are we going to react to those people? I think that God would want us to respond in love, don't you? Hating and name calling is not the Christian way!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
when a child learns,
he calls something strange,
he doesnt like it,
then he learns to appreciate it
to understand it
to see it as good

hate is a part of love,
it's by hate that people start to care...

you love that people suffer ? no, you hate it,
and this hate will you make to change it...
but on the way of care you will make mistakes,
mistakes ignorant people will never make,
but they will not know truth,
because they did not care to set it right.

all those people here,
trying to understand,
are bound by their love,
even when it's still hate

angels.

by their honesty they will hurt themselves,
but see more of the truth they are.
better to be honest, then to preach false peace, hypocrisy.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

God loves gay people, but it's the sin that he hates, not the person.

No, he/she/it doesn't. God made homosexuals and homosexuality..he/she/it does not hate it....and it is NOT a sin. How on earth could a God love a person but hate it's very being? The sin business is just man made clap trap.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

And that gets you added to my 'Friends' list! Simple, concise, correct! Nicely done Sir (or Ma'am, hard to tell from you're username), nicely done!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

And that gets you added to my 'Friends' list! Simple, concise, correct! Nicely done Sir (or Ma'am, hard to tell from you're username), nicely done!

Why thank you kind Sir. It is an honour...and I am a Ma'am

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join