It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by Blueangel7

God loves gay people, but it's the sin that he hates, not the person.

No, he/she/it doesn't. God made homosexuals and homosexuality..he/she/it does not hate it....and it is NOT a sin. How on earth could a God love a person but hate it's very being? The sin business is just man made clap trap.

Well Hey!

Now that was perfectly stated.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No, he/she/it doesn't. God made homosexuals and homosexuality..he/she/it does not hate it....and it is NOT a sin. How on earth could a God love a person but hate it's very being? The sin business is just man made clap trap.

And you know this because you spoke with he/she/it or because what you posted is your belief system and helps you sleep better at night?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

God made heterosexuality, that's why He created a man and a woman, not two men or two women. Homosexuality was a result of the fall, it's a result of man disobeying God. It's a sin and God hates it.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
since their is no national theocratic system (such as ancient israel) that can take care of things in an organized manner, it is not right for us to kill gays.
God is killing these rebellious perverts himself with aids anyways.

he will not tolerate their perversion and disobedience.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

You do know that more straight people have, are dying from, and spread AIDS don't you? This is exactly the type of ignorant thinking that leads from hearing that preacher to loading a rifle.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
God made heterosexuality, that's why He created a man and a woman, not two men or two women. Homosexuality was a result of the fall, it's a result of man disobeying God. It's a sin and God hates it.

So God is also punishing all the animals by having many of them born gay as well? I am confused about your logic here.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It is so sad that this ignorance continues in 2009.

That's like saying God only created blonds.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

So God is also punishing all the animals by having many of them born gay as well? I am confused about your logic here.

Around 2,000 species out of the millions of species on the planet does not constitute "many."

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You are looking for logic where none exists. Apparently, over 1,500 species of animals also ate from the 'forbidden fruit' and are defying 'God' as well. According to New Earth Creationists, 'God' further complicated things by planting fossils to tempt us further and test our faith.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Around 2,000 species out of the millions of species on the planet does not constitute "many."

Are you serious???????

It only takes 1 to shoot this God crap out of the sky. 1 species of animal exhibiting homosexual behavior kind of kills this little story about gay being a product of original sin. Were you not paying attention?

Secondly, you seem to be mistaking the word "many" for the word "most." There is a difference. 2000 of anything is many. 1 is not many. 2 is a couple. 3 is a few. Where do you decide something is many? If you were were chased by a pack of 30 feral dogs. Would you say many dogs were chasing you? I sure would. There are a lot more than 30 dogs around though eh? You cannot correct me on the subject matter so you thought you would take a stab at grammar? Idiot move.

Lastly, new species of animals are discovered each and every day. Are you trying to tell me that you have personally studied each and every species of animal exhaustively (including the ones yet undiscovered somehow) and determined how many of them exactly had any homosexual traits?

Thank you for your response. It was one of the dumbest things I have ever read here.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

It only takes 1 to shoot this God crap out of the sky. 1 species of animal exhibiting homosexual behavior kind of kills this little story about gay being a product of original sin. Were you not paying attention?

When Adam and Eve sinned, all of creation fell into sin, including animals. They're imperfect, too. That's why they die. Before the fall, there was no death, and no homosexuality (nor was there lying, stealing, etc.).

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think that this is a sad state to religion in general. I find it ironic as the preacher there, with so much hate for one group of people, would use his position to poison the minds of those who he is suppose to lead. Ignorance of what he states is very apparent. Kind of reminds me of different countries in history and current where one group hates another so much that the words kill comes out. It would not surprise me if in a few weeks that a hate crime or a few murders happen and are traced back to this individual and the speeches he made. What is even worse is that he is using religion as an excuse for such. What is coming very clear is that fanatics are on the rise in America and it is only a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

When Adam and Eve sinned, all of creation fell into sin, including animals. They're imperfect, too. That's why they die. Before the fall, there was no death, and no homosexuality (nor was there lying, stealing, etc.).

Which part of the bible did you get this from exactly and do you really believe it? If no one had died for the last '6000 years' this place would be pretty crowded. What about all the baptists that say animals have no souls. If they had no souls, why would they also be condemned. Does it specifically say that since Eve ate the apple, god was gonna make a bunch of animals gay? Do the gay animals go to hell too? What about the ones that breed out of wedlock? I have so many questions for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So your Hell must be stuffed full of animals, since they are incapable of repenting their inherited sinful nature! Wow, you guys can crap out an answer for everything! And where do you get the notion that there was no death? I would first point out that according to your Creation Myth, the world was new, as with everything in it. Then there's the point of what the hell did the carnivores eat if there was no death? The lack of simple basic logic just numbs my mind! I swear, I lose IQ points when I read tripe like that!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Silenceisall
reply to post by HunkaHunka

He probably is a homosexual, but has transferred his desire for men into a hate and fear.

It is surprising how many times that is true.

It's so surprising, it's not anymore.
Kind of like shooting fish in a barrel at this point.

A gay friend of mine in high school once told me that "those who shout the loudest bleep the hardest."

That was soooo long ago yet still seems true.

Personally...I say let your Gods do their own dirty work.
If that attitude condemns me to Hell at least I know I'll be in good company.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

So your Hell must be stuffed full of animals, since they are incapable of repenting their inherited sinful nature!

www.gotquestions.org...

Wow, you guys can crap out an answer for everything!

That was your answer, not mine.

And where do you get the notion that there was no death?

Genesis 2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
God is killing these rebellious perverts himself with aids anyways.

he will not tolerate their perversion and disobedience.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

I doubt that God is doing such, with any horrid life threatening disease, as for every example of what could be considered rebellious, disobedience, or a perversion, there is equal and compelling examples on the other side of the coin. The theological reasoning that is shown here is that of fear.

I do not agree with what that minster said, but as an American, and one who believes in the constitution, I will support his right to say such, until which time those words lead to actions that causes someone to actually act on such. I also believe that, similar to Rev. Phelps, there may be an underlying cause that is the reason for his hateful speech. Who I feel sorry for most of all is the children that are exposed to those words, and not the adults. It is there that the harm will be done, as children are the ones who are the most vulenerable to those words and will shape their beliefs for a long time.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Genesis 2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

"for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." Well, since your fictional Adam and Eve did not die the day that they ate of it, but instead were evicted, I guess it was just an idle threat. And if animals have no souls, how can they sin?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by JaxonRoberts

So your Hell must be stuffed full of animals, since they are incapable of repenting their inherited sinful nature!

www.gotquestions.org...

Wow, you guys can crap out an answer for everything!

That was your answer, not mine.

And where do you get the notion that there was no death?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Totakeke]

You did not even try to answer any of the questions either of us put to you. This paragraph does not say there was no death beforehand, it simply says that death will be the price for eating of that particular tree. Just like if I eat poison right now, I will surely die. It does not mean that if I avoid that poison I will live forever. You cannot even read you own book. Two people put some really good questions to you and you ran and hid. If you really believe any of this stuff then it should be really simple to just answer. You avoided mine altogether and barely even made an attempt at Jaxon Roberts.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

"for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." Well, since your fictional Adam and Eve did not die the day that they ate of it, but instead were evicted, I guess it was just an idle threat. And if animals have no souls, how can they sin?

Adam and Eve died or else they'd be walking around still and people would never die. But that's not the case.

As for animals not having souls, I misspoke. I replaced my statement with a link to a page that explains it better.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just think about it .....

If GOD didn't exist we could let Darwinism and natural selection win out and then homosexuallity would eventually breed itself out of existance and gays would be existinct.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join