It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

God Commands You To Kill Gays

www.rightwingwatch.org

I spend a lot of time here mocking Religious Right groups and activists for their views of homosexuality, but as Jeremy says about these audio clips he posted the other day, "this 'culture war' is all fun and games until someone wants to execute you."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, so a pastor from Tempe Arizona is actually advocating for the execution of homosexuals.

The other day there was a thread on ATS about some horrific acts perpetrated by Iraqis against homosexuals. I posted saying "Christians... take heed, this is what your hate speech leads to" And everyone thought I was being extreme.

Well here ya go...

www.rightwingwatch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For some reason all i saw was "God commands you to kill Grays" as in gray alien's ?

Anyone else notice that hahahaha.

STRANGE !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
S&F

The attitudes of Right wing wack jobs needs to be exposed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I agree this guy is under the influence of hatred. God commands to kill nobody. However homosexuality is as he describes it and it is God's job to destroy these sinners not ours. Political correctness is invading like a disease and the fires of hell will be consuming all sinners so no need to be killing anybody. Just sit back and wait. He's coming back.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What is it abnout AZ preachers..?

I ask because a couple of days ago I watched a clip of another Baptist preacher shouting to the congregation about how Obama is evil, Satan nd that he prays every night for Obama's death and that he goes to hell.

Now this cat.

I'm all in favor of free speach, but WTF?..

What would happen if a group of people started calling for the random kiling of Baptists in AZ..?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

He probably is a homosexual, but has transferred his desire for men into a hate and fear.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superheterodyne
I agree this guy is under the influence of hatred. God commands to kill nobody. However homosexuality is as he describes it and it is God's job to destroy these sinners not ours. Political correctness is invading like a disease and the fires of hell will be consuming all sinners so no need to be killing anybody. Just sit back and wait. He's coming back.

According to this guy God commands to kill gays in the old testament.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall

He probably is a homosexual, but has transferred his desire for men into a hate and fear.

Good point.

Ala Ted Haggart

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just find is so ironic - that it is OK to do whatever the imaginary "God" says.
Who is this God person anyway?
I want some proof, a resume and some credentials.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Where in the Bible does it give anyone the right to earn a living on the back of Almighty God™? I cannot understand these charlatans who think it is ok to make money telling other people what is plainly printed in the Bible. Cannot anyone read the Bible for themselves? Has he even read Leviticus? Does he keep his women out in the barn with the animals when they are menstruating?

Here is my offer for these people:

If you donate five thousand dollars to my outreach ministry for nymphomaniacs, I will enter a prayer of your choice into the Linear Prayer Accelerator™. The Linear Prayer Accelerator™ is the latest in worship technology. The Linear Prayer Accelerator™ uses proprietary electronics technology to filter and magnify prayer requests to align them for insertion into the ear of Almighty God™.

Edited for punctuation and grammar.

[edit on 8-26-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by uaocteaou
What is it abnout AZ preachers..?

I ask because a couple of days ago I watched a clip of another Baptist preacher shouting to the congregation about how Obama is evil, Satan nd that he prays every night for Obama's death and that he goes to hell.

Now this cat.

I'm all in favor of free speach, but WTF?..

What would happen if a group of people started calling for the random kiling of Baptists in AZ..?

Not only that, but actually saying "It is not I but GOD who commands it be done!"

Crazy

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The thing is that the teachings of Jesus Christ overturn a lot of the superstitious nonsense in the old testament so I can not understand why some who call themselves Christian do not notice this contradiction. Jesus taught in Luke 6:27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.

Does that not simply overturn any old testament nonsense about hating or stoning anyone to death or killing anyone? People profess to be Christian but do not follow the teachings of Christ. They are not Christian and certainly do not represent the rest of the Christian community with their ignorance and hate speech.

edited spelling errors:

[edit on 26-8-2009 by wayouttheredude]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Some people think gays should be allowed to marry partners of the same sex, some think they should be killed....both pretty sick if you ask me.

Ridiculed, scorned...yes

Killed...no

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I simply love this level of ignorance.

God commands this and God likes that.

I thought God was beyond our comprehension. I thought our simple minds were incapable of understanding the awe and magnitude of God. So -- how is it that we can't possibly ever understand the will or intent, yet those supposedly closest to God speak so shallowly of his intent and desires.

Aye yay yay.

This is why I hate religions. You wanna find God? Go out and discover him for yourself; don't sit in a room and listen to some self appointed hypocrite vomit the misinterpreted words from a misinterpreted mistranslation of a book written before the dawn of duh. It's whack jobs like this that are going to bring about the hyprocolypse.

disgusted; I digress.

edit to add: This was written in a moment of absolutely disgust, so I want to make it clear that it is not my intent to undermine the relevance of the bible. I think it's a book filled with lots of good ideas that everyone, including myself, could learn quite a bit from.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by memoir]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It is surprising how many times that is true.

Well - no not really - I am not surprised by that anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lots of crazy people out there saying crazy things.

This man has obvious issues. I have been saying that since those those videos of him at border patrol checkpoints have surfaced.

I wouldn't say this is the norm for baptist preachers. But feel free to think it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
since their is no national theocratic system (such as ancient israel) that can take care of things in an organized manner, it is not right for us to kill gays.
God is killing these rebellious perverts himself with aids anyways.

he will not tolerate their perversion and disobedience.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by superheterodyne

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!

Anyway, I always wondered what it was with homosexuals that chest-beating straight guys are so afraid of.

There are 4 reasons for murder:

Insanity
Fear
Defense
Betrayal

I have to wonder which one homosexuals fall under for this guy and those religious fanatics both Muslim and Christian that believe as he does. I'm thinking options 1 and 2 fit quite nicely.

ETA for spiritfilled: Your response shows not only your lack of understanding of religion and everything Christ stood for, but also an extreme level of ignorance as to who AIDS affects. Also, developing AIDS is not a death sentence as it was 20 years ago.

But I digress, hate makes a good bedfellow

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Avenginggecko]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That makes as much sense as saying I am a secret liberal, because I can't stand them.

This thread is so gay......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join