It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

No, you have not answered anything and you have posted that link more than twice. If you thought I missed it, you could have just told me to go back and look at one of the other 3 times you posted it.

You have not answered anything, you have just guessed at what you think. You claim all animals were vegans before original sin but you back it up with what?

Creative editing!

I pointed out you missed a verse. How do you respond to that? There are about 20 questions that have been posed to you so far. How many have you even tried to answer? 4 and 3 of them just with links to your website.

Can you actually address any of this in an intelligent manner without hotlinks? Can you answer questions like a believer or are you going to just keep ignoring all of the good points and valid questions that toss your 'idea' of what the bible should mean out the window?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wicked people often use religion or politics as an excuse for carrying out barbaric acts and as a power tool, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mussolini Hitler used politics. The Inquisition, the Crusades, the Taliban, using religion for political gain and power.
Christians, Muslims and Jews Buddhist Jaines etc., who decide one part of the community have no right to live are not true to their faith they are using it as an umbrella for carrying out atrocities if they didn't have religion they would find some other excuse.

For a Christian preacher to call for the death of another shows he is not a Christian in his heart, Jesus said love everyone.

Here in the UK he would be accused and dealt with for stirring up hatred, and as much as I dislike the majority of draconian laws our government has put into place this one 'Stirring up either racial, gender, or religious hatred is imo a good one.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You claim all animals were vegans before original sin but you back it up with what?

I backed it up with Genesis 1:30.

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

I pointed out you missed a verse. How do you respond to that?

And I pointed out that the next verse states that all animals were vegetarians.

4 and 3 of them just with links to your website.

Like I said before, I'm not affiliated with gotquestions.org at all. I often post links to them because they've already explained common Bible questions more thoroughly than I could and with more scripture than I could provide.

If you have any other questions either Google them or search through Genesis yourself.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
And I pointed out that the next verse states that all animals were vegetarians.

No, you did not. You proved no such thing. You posted no such thing. There is no such thing in the bible. Now you are just plain delusional. At first I thought it was cute how you just made things up to make a few simple lines mean something that you wanted them to. You need to get yourself educated about the bible a bit more. Perhaps when you get to high school, you will learn how to read correctly.

You pointed out no such thing. That is not what the verse says. Even if it seemed like it did, your logic is so far gone.

Why would man need dominion over all the animals if he was not going to eat any of them or use their skin for warmth? What exactly do you think god was saying? You are master of all of them, but you cannot do anything with them???????

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed personal insults. Civility and decorum are required

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

No, you did not. You proved no such thing. You posted no such thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no such thing in the bible.

Link

You pointed out no such thing. That is not what the verse says. Even if it seemed like it did, your logic is so far gone.

Then what does it say?

Almost as good as telling me what you think "many" means and then posting a link that completely proves you are an idiot.

That was someone else, not me.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

God made heterosexuality, that's why He created a man and a woman, not two men or two women. Homosexuality was a result of the fall, it's a result of man disobeying God. It's a sin and God hates it.

So Adam and Eve were just two people? There was nobody else? So when they did their heterosexual duty they had children? So who did those children do their heterosexual duty with but each other, or with daddy and mummy….sounds completely perverse to me.

Since Adam and Eve were the first (and only) human beings, their children would have no other choice than to intermarry.

The Bible does not specifically say who Cain’s wife was. The only possible answer was that Cain's wife was his sister or niece.

Incest is apparently not sinful…oh yeah that was because Adam and Eve were perfect so even if the children had sex with each other that was fine too as only over time did the line become tainted. It was incest in your fairy tale. Forget the genes, there were brothers having sex with their sisters. And were there sisters originally?….or did Eve have to accommodate one of her sons? Incest.

So don’t talk to me about two men or two women loving each other as sinful, when in your righteous and God gifted, horror story of a Bible it apparently states (from your link which I won’t post yet again) that they were all at it with each other. Brothers copulating with their sisters and nieces. Probably with mummy too originally. Sin? Don’t talk to me of sin when the teachings you so adore and believe are so full of death, violence, treachery, and sexual perversion that it boggles the mind.
In fact in that awful scenario, the most moral and non sinning thing to be would to be homosexual.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
totake,
to understand your god,

seperate every critic and every subject apart from each other,
otherwise it's impossible to understand the bible.
It's not because some people say something,
that is 85 % (just example, i think most say a lot more correct) incorrect,
that 15 % is also incorrect...
most people throw always everything away if they find a fault,
finding truth is seeing what is not correct, and keeping what is correct,
even when it comes from your enemy.

Hebrew, and arabic, aramaic and greek,
they all are languages of the holy books,
and they all keep interpretation open...

now in both the holy books is written,
the best explination, the best one is the one that counts,
in gospels it's 'test every spirit if it comes from god who is one'
in quran it's 'the people of the REAL gospel are the teachers,
and a believer is one who serves the best explination possible'
and in the torah it's 'love your god who is one, and there is no other'

they all urge you to evolve in truth, and learn the best explinations possible

genesis is a book with many more layers then churches learn,
those layers are not hidden,they can be seen quit easy...
the verbs in the books are not always written as past tenses,
they do not always speak about things concrete in the past.

you have to fight yourself with your own logic and your own knowledge,
as long you contradict yourself, you are on the right path, because
most christians do not admit their interpretations contradict..

honesty is the command.

what is more important ?
the interpreatition of the bible you think is right ?
the law ? (in your interpretation)

or

god ? (he is everything and one)

so does god judge himself to hell ?
no, he will never do that
judgement is that part of us that is one with god,
that judged himself as not belonging in one,
by not growing towards it.

make your mind clear, make your logic clear,
be honest. honesty and doubt are from god.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh,
did God command to kill himself?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
is this a question or a 'laugh away' ?
and if it is a question,
what r you asking ?

yes, god commanded to kill himself,
so he can find himself again

christians avoid to kill their god,
and avoid being honest,
when truth is always honest,

so yes, to find god, you have to leave god first,
that's a lost sheep.

christians (as generalisation now) can't see their god
because their unhonesty doesn't allow them
to cancel the wrong interpretation
and replace it with truth, a better god, and the same
more complete god, but the full loving one.

kill your security, and choas will bring order,
because it kills your yesterday,and it gives you tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
if god is truth
then there is no need to be afraid of leaving religion,
if doubts cancel your previous god,
then logic will bring you back,
and by that search,
you will always belonged to truth
and god is truth, isn't he ?

so yes, lost sheep are the real believers.
they are sceptical, and they do wrong by trying to be correct,
the preach wrongs, they suffer because of it,
and they are never satisfied.
but they love truth, and they love you,
they makes mistakes because they care,
even when they admit they dont care,
their honesty shows you their love. for truth.
and truth is one, absolute, including you,
so they loved you.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Did anyone stop and think for one second these hate preachers are plants of the NWO to target the Christians in the US for extermination. Put two and two together, please.

No real man of the cloth would advocate killing. You people that go and bring tripe on anything to attack Christianity are just as bad as the preacher that advocate killing gays.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i wrote enough

hate, a strange thing,
is it care ? or is it self justification ? or both ?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just to give everyone an idea of what kind of crap this yoyo preaches, give this a quick listen:

Here he is, from his own YouTube account, on Billy Graham:

Two words to describe this self-educated 'man of God': Whack Job!

He does a great disservice to Christians in general. I for one recognize him for what he really is, the Lunatic Fringe!

If you want to check out the wide range of lunacy this guy is putting out, visit his YouTube homepage, sanderson1611 is his YouTube username. (Link is to his YouTube homepage.)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yeah, hes quite strong in his hate,
i hope for him his hate doesnt stop him to search for the truth,
but that's what he knows best.

his god is one, he forgot, he did not read his scriptures fully yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

You are a hoot aren't ya!

According to you I am. However, what you think is of no concern to me.

Then why bother replying?

I’m letting you know I couldn’t care less about your opinion that it only takes one or that what you believe is “god crap”, is actually “god crap.” I replied because it is within my right as an ATS member to reply and did so within the confines of the rules & regulations.

Huh? This is how you avoid actually addressing what I said? When did I say I was part of a team or representing anything anyone else thought?

You never said these things, I never implied you did, and you’re obviously too emotionally attached to this subject to consider what other people think or what they represent, which is why if someone believes as Totakeke does, one species being homosexual doesn’t ruin his or her premise. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who believes as he does and you’ll see this. Problem is you lack the ability, or are simply in fear of stepping outside the box, and choose to remain in your comfort zone.

My point stands. If one species out of all of them has gay members, then that means that you are saying that species of animal is also being punished for original sin and therefore has a soul and goes to hell. 1 species. That is all. If you cannot debate many, fine. 1.

No, it does not mean that animals have a soul. It can mean that what man was intended to have dominion over, animals, are no longer serving their purpose and can’t be used as originally intended. If we run with your train of thought, it would also mean the Earth itself has a soul, as it was also changed due to sin, or at least that is what some people who agree or believe as Totakeke would suggest.

Thank you so much for this link you obviously did not read.

Thank you so much for posting what was in the link as it actually proves my point and flushes your claim down the toilet.

Please try and keep up. You provided the link. It does not say that many is a majority, larger proportion of, or considerable percentage. It says that many is a lot of things. 2000 is a lot of things. This is not about relativity. Many is not Most. Try reading your links before so arrogantly posting them and making yourself look stupid.

I’m sorry, but you would be hard pressed to find anyone of reasonable cognitive skills that actually agrees that 1,500 – 2,000 out of 3-30 million constitutes “many.” Remember, we’re talking less than 1%, and the definition refers to “large numbers” or considerable number of persons or things. You consider 1,500 out of 2,000 to be an accurate representation of something large or reasonable? Remember, this figure is less than 1%, and lets not factor your claim of, “… new species of animals are discovered each and every day.”, which will obviously increase the total species count and further the gap. But continue as you were, but know this, no scientist or anyone remotely affiliated with statistics or math would ever make the claim you’re making—ever.

The point was that it was said that all of creation is paying for original sin and that homosexuality is a punishment from god for original sin. Either way, either one of you is claiming that animals are subject to God's laws and die sinners and go to hell.

I’m not claiming anything, I’m simply taking a look at both sides and finding more error on your side than Totakeke’s.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by EMPIRE

And where exactly does it say 'spiritual death'? You are just making it say whatever you need it to. Crap logic leads to crap argument. Pure, plain, simple!

Stop using fallacies to support your position. It doesn't say 'spiritual death', but the fact Adam and Eve commited sin, a violation of God's command, does indeed mean they commited spiritual death. However, and this is something you failed to address and actually backs you in the corner, if you consider what a lot of Christians believe about days (a thousand years being as a day etc) it would make sense because Adam is said to have lived 900+ years so he would have died in that "day." Are you going to address this or will you continue to utilize selective reading and answering to stir the pot?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

And if my aunt had wheels she'd be a wagon. The fact is you are reading things into it that are not there. Either you take it literally, or you take it contextually. You can't mix and match to suit your own needs. Contextually, I have no problem with the Creation story in Genesis. There is plenty of contextual symbolism to tie it to the creation and expansion of the Universe, right up to the 'talking snake' part of the story. At that point, it takes a hard turn into the realm of fairy tale.

It's the literal point of view that I dispute.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

You do know that more straight people have, are dying from, and spread AIDS don't you? This is exactly the type of ignorant thinking that leads from hearing that preacher to loading a rifle.

Not in this country there not. In America it is gays who are the fastest rising group of people contracting HIV / Aids and I believe that is what the poster was talking about. In Africa the disease was spread using dirty malaria virus needles when everyone was being vacinated.

It is the "spread" of it that the CDC is concerned about and what better way to spread it then a flesh injection into the hemoroidal arteries via anal sex with someone who chances of having over 150 sex partners is pretty likely given the statistics on gay sex and promiscuity

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
since their is no national theocratic system (such as ancient israel) that can take care of things in an organized manner, it is not right for us to kill gays.
God is killing these rebellious perverts himself with aids anyways.

he will not tolerate their perversion and disobedience.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

First, you are exactly the type I'm refering to in the first link in my signature line.

Second, AIDS is a global problem along all demographics. I guess your God doesn't care about collateral damage.

Institutionalized hatred is probably one of the ugliest things one can observe about human society. It's ugly in the Middle East, and it's both ugly and just plain sad when observed here in a country that was founded by those who were seeking to escape just such hatred. I guess it's true, history does repeat itself.

I guess your hatred of them is as disgusting to them as their hatred of sexual depravity and by the way, this country was founded by people who wanted to have the very freedom to express their religious expressions as an unalienable right no matter what you think of it or how scary it sounds. I am still asking anyone if the guy is preparing to kill him some homos or was he trying to talk others into killing them for him?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

I guess your hatred of them is as disgusting to them as their hatred of sexual depravity and by the way, this country was founded by people who wanted to have the very freedom to express their religious expressions as an unalienable right no matter what you think of it or how scary it sounds. I am still asking anyone if the guy is preparing to kill him some homos or was he trying to talk others into killing them for him?

That is not religious freedom, it is incitement to murder...it is pathetic hate speech. In a lot of countries he would be in jail for a long time merely for saying it...quite rightly so. Well, if heterosexual christians hate sexual depravity best clean up their own back yards before picking on homosexuals. And the word is homosexuals not 'homos'.
And just for your information anal sex is rather popular with the heterosexual section of society.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join