It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez
What Bigotry and violence? You talk as if they walk around with a tattoo "Im Gay" on there foreheads giving them away to all the haters so they can hate on em. According to 97% of 911 calls for violence to any gays the person doing the hating on them was their gay lover.

Now who is hating who huh Jax

Well then, why don't you conduct yourself a little experiment. Get a same sex friend with thick skin, and just go for a little walk holding hands. Get back to me once you have and let's see if you have the same opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Jaxon Jaxon Jaxon* Sigh * ever been to a gay website ? Do yourlself a favor and google "Fistgate" and if you aren't convinced of an agenda then try reading ANY homosexual website and all the many people being "OUTED" by other gays. Check the many posts by homosexuals that are convinced they can convert this movie star or that guy they saw where ever etc. The many that "eased into" the lifestyle just by trying it so much they eventually just gave into it. Unless you are gay yourself and have your own opinion but that is all that would be is "your opinion"

People CAN change their orientation and do.

There are two sides to every story.
There is a lot to be said for strength in numbers.
Visiting openly gay orientated websites would beggar the question...why?

The conversion is universal. A lot of straight men and women believe they could "convert" someone on the other team also.
Homosexuality is exactly that. A form of sexuality. Anyone feeling threatened needs to question their own, not others, "drives".
It also has NOTHING to do with the molestation of children.

I myself can happily say I am heterosexual in my orientation and comfortable enough in myself to comment on a "good looking" man.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Stylez

Now, since we have never discussed the Rev. Wright topic, you are making a HUGE assumption! I found that man equally as disturbing! Personally, I would just LOVE to have an agnostic or atheist President, even though I am neither one of those. But I do believe that Government should be secular, and that would ensure that. But we will never see such a thing.

I was equally disturbed by Palin's religious background, so it was a no win scenario in November. Instead, I had to make my voting decision based on the secular issues, not spiritual issues.

I have also never stated that 'Reverend' Anderson didn't have the right to say whatever he wants, but this does not mean that I cannot have a problem with what he says. Big difference! Just like I don't agree with what you've said concerning this subject, but you absolutely have the right to say it! It is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I do not have to agree with it.

Really? You didn't like palin? Man, I thought she was HOT. lol
Your logic on Government by people like Palin suggests we would have had a ton of atheist's coming here on the mayflower but we didn't and I would submit that Christians are just as motivated to not having an Government established religion as anyone else. That fear they are all gonna try to convert the country into a theocracy is baseless and couldn't happen if they wanted to

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

I agree, a vast majority of religious people (not just Christians) do not want a Theocracy, and believe in the seperation of Church and State. Never the less, there are those who would, and there are those that do. But without changing the Constitution, it would be impossible. Our Founding Fathers were very aware that politics and religion just don't mix!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdCase512

There are two sides to every story.

Which is the reason I suggested he visit the other sides websites to get a look at how the other side thinks

The conversion is universal. A lot of straight men and women believe they could "convert" someone on the other team also.

Never said they wouldn't but straights don't do it to gain political clout and one read of the gay lobby you will know what I am talking about so quit thinking you do and I don't

Homosexuality is exactly that. A form of sexuality. Anyone feeling threatened needs to question their own, not others, "drives".

That they do and ofetn they question it by "experimenting with it at the behest of some gay member of glesn teaching homosexual sex 101 at the public schools. Like I said, I know what gay is and I know what they do and what they are about and I am not for it and will be against it at the voting booth most of the time.

Really? you ever check the ratios between Pedophila by straights and Pedastry by gays? It would amaze you the likelyhood of a homosexual having the svelt firm body of a younger male just about to reach puberty while his hormones are going nuts. That kinda thing gays want NO part of LOL

I myself can happily say I am heterosexual in my orientation and comfortable enough in myself to comment on a "good looking" man.

How nice for you, I think Brad Pit is a beautiful man too but it doesn't make me feel gay saying it so whats your point?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What Bigotry and violence? You talk as if they walk around with a tattoo "Im Gay" on there foreheads giving them away to all the haters so they can hate on em. According to 97% of 911 calls for violence to any gays the person doing the hating on them was their gay lover.

Now who is hating who huh Jax

Well then, why don't you conduct yourself a little experiment. Get a same sex friend with thick skin, and just go for a little walk holding hands. Get back to me once you have and let's see if you have the same opinion.

Ahh sort of like the story Black Like me? Yeah yeah I get it and I might get some raised eyebrows and maybe a few giggles but I doubt anyone is going to tell me to sit at the back of the bus and their aint many that would take a swing at me if Im walking around with my shirt off.

That always got me some drinks bought for me by a lot of gay guys giving me there number on a napkin too LOL. Oh and Jax, ( this is to EdCase512, ) I always took it as a compliment

I was talking about hate, real hate, expressed hate like you alluded to

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

I did not mention any country specifically, therefore your comprehension seems lacking. I also did not say all sex was sin. I said that sexual depravity is often found in heterosexual christians.

No you didn't did you, so then would you mind sharing that with us? Even if it has nothing to do with the point I was making, you know the one and why I made it having nothing to do with splitting hairs insisting that you named them by title. Yeah that would be the one but since you inisist on making it an issue, by all means NAME EM? We can waste time on tinker stuff even when you get the point I was making if you like

I never said you said all sex was sin did I?

Nope don't think so I was talking about all sex sin NOT that all sex was sin or is sin. Just the sex that IS .

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdCase512

Really? you ever check the ratios between Pedophila by straights and Pedastry by gays? It would amaze you the likelyhood of a homosexual having the svelt firm body of a younger male just about to reach puberty while his hormones are going nuts. That kinda thing gays want NO part of LOL

And where did you find those statistics? Here's what I found:

The onset of pedophilia usually occurs during adolescence. Occasional pedophiles begin their activities during middle age but this late onset is uncommon. In the United States, about 50% of men arrested for pedophilia are married.
Source.

Then there's this:

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147).
Source.

Now if you have actual statistics or a source to back up you assertion, I would love to see them.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Not in this country there not. In America it is gays who are the fastest rising group of people contracting HIV / Aids and I believe that is what the poster was talking about. In Africa the disease was spread using dirty malaria virus needles when everyone was being vacinated.

It is the "spread" of it that the CDC is concerned about and what better way to spread it then a flesh injection into the hemoroidal arteries via anal sex with someone who chances of having over 150 sex partners is pretty likely given the statistics on gay sex and promiscuity

I am not so sure about where you are getting your statistics from. HIV/Aids are affecting all walks of life, men, women and children in all countries. In Africa, the original sets of infections was through dirty needles, but right now in this age, a majority of the women that are being infected are from either rape or cause their husbands are infected.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

And where did you find those statistics? Here's what I found:

The onset of pedophilia usually occurs during adolescence. Occasional pedophiles begin their activities during middle age but this late onset is uncommon. In the United States, about 50% of men arrested for pedophilia are married.
Source.

Then there's this:

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147).
Source.

Now if you have actual statistics or a source to back up you assertion, I would love to see them.

You're doing this all wrong my friend, a pedophile is a heterosexual person a Pedasterist is a gay child molester and knowing the difference makes it a whole differen't game when it comes to these statistics.

I don't show referances to you in particular because i have seen you scoff at them for being the wrong kind of source and besides, it ain't no skin off my back what you think of my assertions. I know them because I took the time to research them and have never scoffed at a source from others but I will not comply to those who I have seen do that to others.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by EMPIRE

And if my aunt had wheels she'd be a wagon. The fact is you are reading things into it that are not there. Either you take it literally, or you take it contextually. You can't mix and match to suit your own needs. Contextually, I have no problem with the Creation story in Genesis. There is plenty of contextual symbolism to tie it to the creation and expansion of the Universe, right up to the 'talking snake' part of the story. At that point, it takes a hard turn into the realm of fairy tale.

It's the literal point of view that I dispute.

You're still grasping for straws and bottle-spinning. I am not reading into things that are not there, I am telling you what many people who believe in the bible adhere to, which is, Adam and Eve died a spiritual death when they ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. I am not mixing or matching anything to suit my own means as my own means and beliefs have yet to be stated, nor will they ever be stated.

However, you can not do the same and keep flip-flopping like a fish out of water. You're looking for something literal and assume we're talking about 24 hour periods here. However, according to some Christians and their interpretation of Biblical text, Adam did die that "day" as he is said to have lived over 900 years and did not complete one day (which according to them would be 1,000 years not a 24 hour period.)

Are you going to address that or continue an extraordinary job of side stepping?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

If a source is obviously biased, then it should be called into question. To not source your assertions is the ATS equivelant of just making them up. That is a weak argument that makes me think that you know your source is biased, and therefore questionable, or you have no source at all.

ATS is the online equivelant of Missouri, it's the 'Show Me' site!

Edit to add: The word 'Pedasterist' does not appear in the dictionary. Tsk, tsk!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

Not in this country there not. In America it is gays who are the fastest rising group of people contracting HIV / Aids and I believe that is what the poster was talking about. In Africa the disease was spread using dirty malaria virus needles when everyone was being vacinated.

It is the "spread" of it that the CDC is concerned about and what better way to spread it then a flesh injection into the hemoroidal arteries via anal sex with someone who chances of having over 150 sex partners is pretty likely given the statistics on gay sex and promiscuity

I am not so sure about where you are getting your statistics from. HIV/Aids are affecting all walks of life, men, women and children in all countries. In Africa, the original sets of infections was through dirty needles, but right now in this age, a majority of the women that are being infected are from either rape or cause their husbands are infected.

I get my statistics from the CDC and I thought I made it clear I was talking about America and not africa. You might find this interesting, it is pretty recent too. Google, AIDS and Malaria and you might see what seems to be Scientists who were working on the malaria vaccine using dirty needles testing it on monkeys and all was how the Aids virus got "created" .

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Stylez

If a source is obviously biased, then it should be called into question. To not source your assertions is the ATS equivelant of just making them up. That is a weak argument that makes me think that you know your source is biased, and therefore questionable, or you have no source at all.

How many negative things are you going to hear on a conservative news show about Obama? Lots right ? and do you know why?

Because the liberal News stations don't want to report stuff that makes em look bad. Pretty simple when you think about it. That is why I research EVERYONES. I read gay stuff by the gays and straights I read atheist info by their best selling authors and the Christians best selling authors etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Stylez

Edit to add: The word 'Pedasterist' does not appear in the dictionary. Tsk, tsk!

My apologies Jax, I told ya not many know the word lol

here www.duhaime.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I have, but I guess I just need to simplify it for you:

THE OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT TRUE! IT CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY! IT IS THE WRITINGS OF AN ANCIENT NOMADIC TRIBE WITH ZERO UNDERSTANDING OF SCIENCE AND WERE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THEIR ORIGIN. THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY MOSES OVER THREE THOUSAND YEARS AFTER ADAM AND EVE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIVED, AND MOSES WAS NOT EVEN RAISED A JEW! AND IF ADAM LIVED 900 YEARS, WE ARE DE-EVOLVING!

There, simple enough for you? Hope that helps. I really hate to do things like that, but you left me no choice. By the way, show me just one instance where I 'flip-flopped' anywhere in this thread! Good luck, you'll need it!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

Thanks for the link. As it doesn't show up on a google search in regards to statistics, however, one must stick to the pedophile statistics, as this is the general term for any child molester, regardless of orientation.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by EMPIRE

I have, but I guess I just need to simplify it for you:

THE OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT TRUE! IT CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY! IT IS THE WRITINGS OF AN ANCIENT NOMADIC TRIBE WITH ZERO UNDERSTANDING OF SCIENCE AND WERE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THEIR ORIGIN. THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY MOSES OVER THREE THOUSAND YEARS AFTER ADAM AND EVE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIVED, AND MOSES WAS NOT EVEN RAISED A JEW! AND IF ADAM LIVED 900 YEARS, WE ARE DE-EVOLVING!

There, simple enough for you? Hope that helps. I really hate to do things like that, but you left me no choice. By the way, show me just one instance where I 'flip-flopped' anywhere in this thread! Good luck, you'll need it!

Jax you crack me up.

I don't mean that in a negative way either. Oh and the part about us "devolving"? yeah and?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

THE OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT TRUE! IT CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY!

Are you absolutely sure of this?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Stylez

Thanks for the link. As it doesn't show up on a google search in regards to statistics, however, one must stick to the pedophile statistics, as this is the general term for any child molester, regardless of orientation.

No it doesn't and THAT's why I gave to my works referance website. You see if I were to give you statistics on say, killings and murders for instance, many, and even on this very thread I have seen people convinced that killing is the same as murder. Is that making sense? You see this is a crime statistic and like any crime where legalese is being used, language and data have to be precise and frankly the word pedophile is one of the most mis-used terms for pedastery, so much so that heterosexuals are falsely given higher stats because no one thinks to ask, was the perp gay or straight.

EDIT to add: You proved my point when you assumed the same thing:

one must stick to the pedophile statistics, as this is the general term for any child molester, regardless of orientation

A lot of people in law and enforcement make that very same assumption and the stats are then subject to less detail

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join