It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
i wrote enough

hate, a strange thing,
is it care ? or is it self justification ? or both ?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

If God created all things then he created hate so I assume it must serve a purpose and one our moral souls can be measured against where hate is used or directed. Their are times when hate is a good thing to have towards something or someone. The teachings of Jesus, I hear that said like that a lot these days by most who seem to have a "higher understanding" of the scriptures but I don't hear much about what he came here to do and how we can take part in it.

All I hear is "love, love, love" Jesus is all about love.

No he isn't, Jesus spent a lot of time pissing people off and getting in peoples faces telling them things they didn't want to hear. He called people some pretty nasty things for his day and sometimes he went ballistic and started throwin tables and chairs and smashing things up and talking about spitting luke warm believers out of his mouth saying he never knew them. Yeah he was saying things so many got angry with they tried to stone him several times on the spot. They didn't conspire to have him killed because he was such a lovey dovey kinda guy, I can tell ya that much.

What ya think would have happened if the woman they were going to stone when Jesus said "he without sin cast the first stone" and none of them would throw any,. You remember that story?

What would have happened if the woman was a lesbian and Jesus said who here is left to judge you and she said "No one" and JC said Neither then will I judge you , now GO and sin no more. What ya think would have happened if she said, screw you, I was born this way and Ill have sex with anyone I want, any way I want, any time I want.

Wonder what he would have done

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by Stylez

I guess your hatred of them is as disgusting to them as their hatred of sexual depravity and by the way, this country was founded by people who wanted to have the very freedom to express their religious expressions as an unalienable right no matter what you think of it or how scary it sounds. I am still asking anyone if the guy is preparing to kill him some homos or was he trying to talk others into killing them for him?

That is not religious freedom, it is incitement to murder...it is pathetic hate speech. In a lot of countries he would be in jail for a long time merely for saying it...quite rightly so. Well, if heterosexual christians hate sexual depravity best clean up their own back yards before picking on homosexuals. And the word is homosexuals not 'homos'.
And just for your information anal sex is rather popular with the heterosexual section of society.

What is incitement to murder? It is hate speech? It might be hateful speech but he has a right to say it whether YOU agree or not and is one of the reasons THIS country is better than all those you mention a person could get killed just for saying they hate gays. I do agree with the last part though a lot to be said about all sex sin and its many sinners including those among Christians. Oh and what gave you the idea I thought only Gays had anal sex? Or are you just being presumptious ?

Here let me be more specific, it is gays who have anal sex USING ANOTHER MANS PENIS to insert back there where the HIV has a better than average chance to infect than say some kinky housewife using a phallic shaped toy to affect a prostatic orgasm on her husband

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

Here let me be more specific, it is gays who have anal sex USING ANOTHER MANS PENIS to insert back there where the HIV has a better than average chance to infect than say some kinky housewife using a phallic shaped toy,.

Oh dear, you are confused. Anal sex between heterosexuals also utilises the male penis....why are you mentioning sex toys. You don't think heterosexuals do it the same way?..lol

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

THIS country is better than all those you mention a person could get killed just for saying they hate gays. I do agree with the last part though a lot to be said about all sex sin and its many sinners including those among Christians.

I did not mention any country specifically, therefore your comprehension seems lacking. I also did not say all sex was sin. I said that sexual depravity is often found in heterosexual christians.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

What would have happened if the woman was a lesbian and Jesus said who here is left to judge you and she said "No one" and JC said Neither then will I judge you , now GO and sin no more. What ya think would have happened if she said, screw you, I was born this way and Ill have sex with anyone I want, any way I want, any time I want.

I should imagine the real Jesus would have laughed. Funnily enough though it wasn't a lesbian but a heterosexual adulterer or prostitute. Probably best not to make up even more fairy tales.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Stylez

Here let me be more specific, it is gays who have anal sex USING ANOTHER MANS PENIS to insert back there where the HIV has a better than average chance to infect than say some kinky housewife using a phallic shaped toy,.

Oh dear, you are confused. Anal sex between heterosexuals also utilises the male penis....why are you mentioning sex toys. You don't think heterosexuals do it the same way?..lol

That depends on what you are saying is heterosexual sex champ. Definitively you can not have heterosexual sex with the same gender as yours is because that would be what again? That's right, then it is HOMOSEXUAL Kind of sex isn't that right.

yes I think it is

Unless the guy is so well endowed he can use his own back there but that would be "a-sexual" sex then wouldn't it

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

First of all, I hate no one, or no group. In the case of Christian extremists, I feel sorry for them, and I have a healthy fear of what they might be capable of, in the name of 'God'.

As to what this yoyo is advocating, listen and watch the YouTube videos I posted earlier, or visit his YouTube homepage for a complete library of his posted sermons and judge for yourself.

Hate is ugly, institutionalized hate is even uglier!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It's improper to paint all Christians with broad brush strokes in response to a few fanatics.

Many suicide cults professed to be Christians too, so does that mean all Christians are suicidal?

Gays can't reproduce so they recruit through spreading the word about their alternative "sex drive motivated" and "fetish motivated" lifestyle.

However, If they recruit by molesting children, then I am all for severe punishment....but not death. I think there is always hope for them to straighten out and get right with God.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Stylez

I should imagine the real Jesus would have laughed. Funnily enough though it wasn't a lesbian but a heterosexual adulterer or prostitute. Probably best not to make up even more fairy tales.

Ya know I think that he just might have done that very act and laughed. Not too much written about his sense of humor is there.

Thing is, the reason I mentioned lesbian is to see if you'd make that very comeback you did. ya see it really makes no difference then does it.

Sex sin is what it is, no matter how you do it or with whom, its all the same wages it says those who partake in it have to pay without repentance

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It's improper to paint all Christians with broad brush strokes in response to a few fanatics.

Many suicide cults professed to be Christians too, so does that mean all Christians are suicidal?

Gays can't reproduce so they recruit through spreading the word about their alternative "sex drive motivated" and "fetish motivated" lifestyle.

However, If they recruit by molesting children, then I am all for severe punishment....but not death. I think there is always hope for them to straighten out and get right with God.

Hey there John Matrix, love the many posts I have read of yours and this one is no exception you are correct in that recruiting statment as many of them yell in the gay parades 10 percent is not enough we want rights to your children and if you don't like it TUFF!

Now that is some scary stuff to say wouldn't ya say LOL

Its like Nambla using the ACLU to ensure their freedom of speech to talk about lowring the age of consent laws so they can have there man, child love BS. I figure if they can have freedom of speech so can that minister regardless of the Hunka Hunka's it frightens so much

EDIT to add: the Jaxon Roberts of the world too

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Stylez

First of all, I hate no one, or no group. In the case of Christian extremists, I feel sorry for them, and I have a healthy fear of what they might be capable of, in the name of 'God'.

As to what this yoyo is advocating, listen and watch the YouTube videos I posted earlier, or visit his YouTube homepage for a complete library of his posted sermons and judge for yourself.

Hey dude, if that really bothered anyone, we wouldn't have a Black President who sat in a Church listening to a raving lunatic talking about hating white people all day. This guy is no more insane than Rev "GD America" Wright was but I don't see any of your righteous indignation about that clown do we. I don't see liberals like Hunka worrying about the President wanting to off all the white folk because of the twenty odd years of listening to a Black white hating bigot like Rev Wright. NOooOO what we see there is the Hunka Hunka double standard and why he says his name twice I assume because all he does is defend Obama. Surely he can have it in his heart to defend the members of this guys church?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
God says; I command you to put your fist up your rear end, and then pull yourself inside out!

Then grab your brain and pop it like a bag of air! Ahh, wait; I didn't say, God Says!

Gods says; I command you to hate all homosexual haters...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

John, John, John, John, John... That was probably one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read of yours. A vast majority of homosexuals would not wish it on anyone! Not because it's wrong, but because of the hatred and bigotry that is expressed towards homosexuals. There is no recruitment drive, no quotas, etc. And even if there was, you cannot entice someone to be something that they are not. Now (hold on to your hat), I completely agree with you that anyone who molests a child, regardless of sexual orientation, should rot in prison and have their genitals removed.

As to the exposure of children to the concept of homosexuality, I, for one, am against any exposure to sexuality for children who have not reached puberty. Let them be innocent for as long as possible. There should be, however, resources available for pubescent teens who are struggling with their sexual identity, but definitely nothing mandatory.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ugly enough to hate it?

second line

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

John, John, John, John, John... That was probably one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read of yours. A vast majority of homosexuals would not wish it on anyone! Not because it's wrong, but because of the hatred and bigotry that is expressed towards homosexuals. There is no recruitment drive, no quotas, etc. And even if there was, you cannot entice someone to be something that they are not. Now (hold on to your hat), I completely agree with you that anyone who molests a child, regardless of sexual orientation, should rot in prison and have their genitals removed.

As to the exposure of children to the concept of homosexuality, I, for one, am against any exposure to sexuality for children who have not reached puberty. Let them be innocent for as long as possible. There should be, however, resources available for pubescent teens who are struggling with their sexual identity, but definitely nothing mandatory.

Jaxon Jaxon Jaxon* Sigh * ever been to a gay website ? Do yourlself a favor and google "Fistgate" and if you aren't convinced of an agenda then try reading ANY homosexual website and all the many people being "OUTED" by other gays. Check the many posts by homosexuals that are convinced they can convert this movie star or that guy they saw where ever etc. The many that "eased into" the lifestyle just by trying it so much they eventually just gave into it. Unless you are gay yourself and have your own opinion but that is all that would be is "your opinion"

People CAN change their orientation and do.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What Bigotry and violence? You talk as if they walk around with a tattoo "Im Gay" on there foreheads giving them away to all the haters so they can hate on em. According to 97% of 911 calls for violence to any gays the person doing the hating on them was their gay lover.

Now who is hating who huh Jax

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

Now, since we have never discussed the Rev. Wright topic, you are making a HUGE assumption! I found that man equally as disturbing! Personally, I would just LOVE to have an agnostic or atheist President, even though I am neither one of those. But I do believe that Government should be secular, and that would ensure that. But we will never see such a thing.

I was equally disturbed by Palin's religious background, so it was a no win scenario in November. Instead, I had to make my voting decision based on the secular issues, not spiritual issues.

I have also never stated that 'Reverend' Anderson didn't have the right to say whatever he wants, but this does not mean that I cannot have a problem with what he says. Big difference! Just like I don't agree with what you've said concerning this subject, but you absolutely have the right to say it! It is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I do not have to agree with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez

Ugly enough to hate it?

second line

Nope! Not in my nature! There is nothing that I hate, well, maybe brussel sprouts, but that's a different matter. Life is way too short to carry hate in your heart, and only pulls the soul down to a lower vibration. This would be counter to my goals, spiritually.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

A vast majority (which is what I stated) does not mean all. Every group has it's 'Lunatic Fringe', even homosexuals. I'm sure if I were so inclined, and I'm not, I could find plenty of equally disturbing heterosexual websites. Depravity can be found in any group. Just because there are heterosexual rapists, does this mean that all heterosexual men are rapists? No it does not.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
really though, if GOD commanded you to KILL a group like this, wouldn't you ASK what sort of God you worship?

Maybe the "their is only one God" idea is not so good for these freaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join