It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ill bet they are not from earthly vegetation..
But who cares The butterfly is the main subject in case

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

Great insight persuasive video..
and they make them quick to

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The Atlas Butterfly / Da Vinci 'Crop Circle' is really giant.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

This is the website of Remko Delfgaauw.

www.xld-sign.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
To Armap, too busy nit picking to focus.
No, I understood what the supposed message is, I was only nit-picking because things can be interpreted in several ways.

If I wanted to show to Man that they are caterpillars I would use a caterpillar-man instead of a butterfly-man, I think that message would be more obvious, but that is just my opinion.

In the same way, if I wanted to say to Man that they must evolve to something more eco-friendly I wouldn't use a butterfly, the only reason for them to look more eco-friendly is that they eat less than when in their larval stage, when they must eat a lot to grow and get enough energy to become a butterfly.

See caterpillars as "lowly" only shows how some people do not understand that what we may consider "lowly" is just a natural stage before becoming a "eco-friendly" butterfly.

If a butterfly comes always from a caterpillar and a caterpillar (from the right species) turns always into a butterfly, if we are on a caterpillar stage our natural way will be to turn into a butterfly, we do not need to do anything more than just follow our nature.

It's easy to give the meaning we want to something that may have had a completely different meaning or no meaning at all, but that has not enough data in itself to be interpreted in just one way.

Visit Ashland Kentucky if you don't get it and look at their oil refinery.
Not very likely, I am in Portugal.

Think of swine flu... the filth it emerged from, the filthy way it was passed around.
What do you mean by "the filth it emerged from"?

Hope is still possible (the butterfly) for man. The race of man (male or female) if we change our ways.
See, that is what I was talking about, if the change from caterpillar to butterfly is a natural one, we can interpret the possible message of this crop circle as that we do not have to do anything special, because Nature will follow its course.

Reduce, Reuse, Reclyce, be frugal. Use clean energy. Stop using plastic shopping bags, etc... etc....
Stop using power-hungry electrical appliances, like computers...

I hope this makes you stop and focus so you can understand. It is a BIG IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
I understand what that hypothetical message is, and I know that it's an important message, but you do not have any real evidence for that to be the real message in that crop circle.

From what it shows it may even mean that we need to get four arms and two antennas.

Edited to correct the quotes, again.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

It's so easy to brainwash and fool these types of people that it isn't even funny anymore, it's just.... sad.

The only thing sad here is you. Stop blaming people because of their opinions.

One thing I'm confused about: so they celebrate the 200th aniversary of Wilhelminapolder destroying a whole field?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tragos

Nice pictures only its sad thats we now know its man made

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by 0bserver1

This one definately looks man-made to me............ it's huge but if everyone is on it, it can be done......... the man who owns the farm...... the guys who make the design..... the guys who photograph the design.... the designers who pay for the sight-seeing tour........

yet time after time we ask to see people making them - especially on such a scale - and time and time again, we get nothing to back up it was man made - or 'other' - something is making them - and i don't know any "man" that can - do you?

I think you need to check the video on page 6

[edit on 9-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

Well done......... this finally proves it

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Man-made or not this has become so sickening. If i meet those man responsible for this i will slap them in the face, if found the aliens who did this i will slap them too.

From time to time for example within this year only we have encounter so many crop circle that depict from solar radiation to insects and human. Why in the blue hell did anybody who live nearby a wheat field did not do anything to capture the evidence either it is a man-made or not. No one want to take actions? If only i live in England or other state that have wheat field i will do video capture myself. Wilshire is mostly become the hot spot right now should anyone have camcorder you can plant it there.

I wanted to believe it was not a man-made but seems that it is not right thing to do because we as human has the capability to do. We build skyscraper, we build nuclear bomb, engineered sophisticated power-plant, hell we also build the wheat field. Why not a crop circle? just because it is too "perfect", too beauty? too large? just because someone claim it has been done overnight time? it has weird metal round shape thing scattered on the field. Electromagnetic wave you say? all of it still can be materializes by human. I am a believer of extraterrestrial and technology beyond human limitation but we need some thing more than just overnight thingy, electromagnetic particle left over.

If it was a man-made i do believe it not just use wooden plank or cardboard and rope. To do those thing they should have some special equipment to minimize time, create perfect angle and round shape. Still in our capability isn't it?.

If it was an alien-made sorry to say that alien not so that smart. Why? because they ruining human source of food. So they deserve a slap in the face. [if they have one]

We all can do better speculation if this was a man made and for what reason. But what if this is not a man made? The "shape" and "art" of every cc show us that is some kind of message or illustration. Now keep in mind that it is only for aerial viewing. We need to be above the sky to view the cc. Now who or what creature are on level or fit the description? Birds? Human? aliens?

But for sure now it that we know the cc is made by man and alien. Both still a suspect. Those man-made might been doing it just for fun, money, or even hired by gov to clouded our mind so that thinking it was all a prank and made by human. While some may really have been made by Alien to warn us about something like those Mayan calenders cc of 2012 thingy.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Your right it is Arthur! I thought it looked familiar!

One of the greatest cartoons ever.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paragon_fx

Yeah so you hear it people lets slap aliens who destroy our daily bread and cornflakes and also those people who faking them.. I say one year of isolation in a mill factory for both so they can slap their asses and try to find other locations to fool us with

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Tragos

Nice pictures only its sad thats we now know its man made

Don't worry, those of us that knew all along wont break our arms patting ourselves on the back.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
wow! all i can say is thats actually really beautiful. def is huge and doesnt seem like a hoax to me. in all honestly, most crop circles dont seem like a hoax to me. some of them are way too complex and massive.

i just wish i could decode the images and what message they are trying to convey. that would be nice...

Have you ever seen a single shred of evidence that any crop circle is not man made? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Regarding the cover story here:

Read below, and see how there is something
NOT right about the 'official' story here.

Or let's say, how an official story
does actually not seem to really exist at all??

Regarding the purported artist Remco Delfgaauw and his cropcircle site:

In real life he actually sells electronics related equipment,
for petrol stations etc.

He turns out to be an ordinary BUSSINESS man,
and likely he is not a DEDICATED and INSPIRED artist.

This is his real job:

www.beverinnovations.com...

Besides one image, provided by the same photographer
of the radio show, Joop, you will find NO explanations
on Delfgaauw's hobby site.

Nothing.

In fact, it says 'his' LAST project was 10th of July.

I can put an image on my site and claim I made it??

Journalists ignore the entire story, so he does not need
to explain a thing. Nor does he seem to have any intention
of explaining anything.

Probably, soon we get to see some vague pictures of some folks
in some field at some night, to confuse the last remaining 'believers',
who actually want REAL details and FACTS,
which so far have NOT been provided.

This particular agricultural area has some royal art
connection, so the cover story is, that this giant Butterfly
was part of a planned project in the surrounding area.

It was meant to be a "big surprise for an event"
according to the cover story.

They have an official website, but they
do NOT report anything on the Butterfly.

www.kmwp.nl...

The un-official claim about the 'artist'
has only been leaked to a few local sources.

All other media ignore the entire story.

Even CCC website has not bothered reporting on this??

Dutch cropcircle sites, only seem to link to the
'debunk sources' without much comments.

Besides business man Delfgaauw,
there are NOT any real official claims.

So far, only an unsubstantiated story!

And, a huge human butterfly in the fields.

Problems regarding the purported "event":

The info below can be learned from this link:

www.kmwp.nl...

- The public open day of the purported "event",
will only be on the 29th of august, 3 weeks from now.

- The butterfly is WAY too big, to be properly
viewed from the ground. There are no
hills/viewpoints in the area, these are the lowlands.

So it would represent a huge effort,
with minimal result for any project visitors?

- Another project they've planned is only
going to be revealed later on, in October?

That particular project will be something
of a permanent and durable nature according
to the official site.

Obviously here, they can not really mean a cropcircle
which has only a very temporary and short nature?

No point making a cropcircle now, if they only have
an event sometime in october?

- Bottom line:

There were, and there are NO public projects
planned for now, and the next three weeks.

So why then do we have here a giant Butterfly,
which is not properly visible to anyone on the ground,
nor has been officially claimed by anyone??

(Except mr. delfgaauw, who remains silent.)

As so often the case in cropcircle land,
the purported 'artist' does not seem to want
to step forward to claim their 5 minutes of fame??

Conclusion:

This case has not been solved by anyone yet.

Only a thin flaky story we have here.

And,

A gorgeous looking human butterfly,
if not, the most stunning cropcircle ever.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae80344df0e7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
reply to post by 0bserver1

The design of it is stunning.

I want to hear the purported artist's inspired
explanation of how he came up to design this,
and how he managed to create it.

Details and facts please.

I wrote the above earlier,
and I'm still waiting.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Not waiting for you Observer.

I'm sure you get the point.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Nice research you've done here so there is possibility This mystery is still alive
great . I've jumped right after this nice statement to the crop circle connector and this it what they say on the rumors section:

Cropcircle connector

Wrong statement on the da Vinci circle but they are on the story as its still evolving!

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

Not waiting for you Observer.

I'm sure you get the point.

I'm still in, not all time.. but between obligations

Do you know by any chance if researchers are now investigating this crop circle?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'll just go ahead and say it then:

I truly believe anyone who believes that crop circles are not man made are terrible at science. I put every person in the 911 forums (the only forum I am here for when I'm not killing time waiting for a response) on "enemy" if they make a post about crop circles without evidence. I have asked in many crop circle threads for any shred of evidence that they are not man made and have never seen any in response to myself or anyone else. The fact of the matter is that people make crop circles all the time, and the ones that have not been confessed to or found out have not one iota of evidence going for them that they are not man made.

I feel crop circle threads really separate "the men from the boys" so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join