It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

I'd liked your thread. You wrote it beautiful. I see you true believer of the light beings who you assume that they sending these messages to the the earth.

Thanks Observer.

Each cropcircle needs to be viewed as a separate case.

This case is intriguing, whomever made it.

As far as the phenomenon is concerned,
it's not just about one case.

That's why it is a Mystery.

I feel, the creators of the genuine phenomenon,
leave breadcrumbs for those who care to see.

At the same time, they don't impose 'proof',
leaving it up to each individual,
to look either the other way,
or to start doing some research.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0
reply to post by azzllin

oh sorry, its in dutch though..

scroll down to update

www.niburu.nl...

Thank you sunspot, it's the little details that make the difference, and you just did for me where this picture is concerned, I appreciate it a lot.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
LOL I am tired. Took me a second. I was like, where in the heck did the stadium come from?

That thing is huge!

But obviously man made. But very nicely done.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I gotta say it's amazing.. intial thoughts was mothman but when you look at it properly that's some beautiful work..manmade or not

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"So, a team of 50 made this..."

"I don't believe it."

"No.. really, we totally made it. See, for this celebration. All these folks were in on it."

"No, it's still a mystery."

"It's no mystery.. we made the flipping thing!"

"No... sorry, I don't buy that."

It doesn't really matter what you say. Even with the truth firmly looking in the face of some, they want to believe so badly, they won't even listen to common sense and truth, even if spoken with 100% certainty.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Those "square forests" appearing over night would be really impressive.

Those I would not consider man-made.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow that is one huge crop circle!

Haha I was wondering why there was a crappy studio in the picture but then I realized it was for scale.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hello! All 5 pages wasted to is it or isn't it a hoax?! Lets get to the bottom line..... What does it mean? That's what is important. In art class a beautiful work is debated on meaning, not just technique. If this was
a geniune non man message..... Who ever has a sense of humor for sure.
Man's only hope is man changing. Metamorphasing. Becomeing like the insects.... Green, enviromnetally correct. We need to change. Then beautiful hope emerges. Aren't the anteenas funny? We must tune in and become more aware. FOCUS. Someone has a gentle sense of humor.
This is A BIG MESSAGE. Pay attention, focus!!! HOPE EMERGES FOR MANKIND.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Just to nit-pick a little (I haven't done it today
), butterflies do not change, caterpillars are the ones who change, so a man with butterfly wings (besides being a little strange and with possible interpretations about his sexuality) could not mean that man must change but that man has already changed from the caterpillar to his final form as a butterfly.

To add a little bit to that, butterflies life for a short time and the only thing they do is mate and lay eggs, so maybe that message could be also analysed in that way...

PS: this post is not to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This one definately looks man-made to me............ it's huge but if everyone is on it, it can be done......... the man who owns the farm...... the guys who make the design..... the guys who photograph the design.... the designers who pay for the sight-seeing tour........

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Just adding two more images here.

This one is massive indeed.

The pilot is not high enough,
to properly capture the human butterfly.

( Even though he is in Holland.. )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/943fd8252be1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed92e1606156.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To Armap, too busy nit picking to focus. The end reselut of man changing, metamorphasing (into an ecofriendly butterfly), obviously we are lowly caterpillars at the moment. Look at the giant mess we have made of the earth. Visit Ashland Kentucky if you don't get it and look at their oil refinery. We need to clean up our act. Think of swine flu... the filth it emerged from, the filthy way it was passed around. Cause and effect.
Hope is still possible (the butterfly) for man. The race of man (male or female) if we change our ways. Reduce, Reuse, Reclyce, be frugal. Use clean energy. Stop using plastic shopping bags, etc... etc....
I hope this makes you stop and focus so you can understand. It is a BIG
IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
To Armap, too busy nit picking to focus. The end reselut of man changing, metamorphasing (into an ecofriendly butterfly), obviously we are lowly caterpillars at the moment. Look at the giant mess we have made of the earth. Visit Ashland Kentucky if you don't get it and look at their oil refinery. We need to clean up our act. Think of swine flu... the filth it emerged from, the filthy way it was passed around. Cause and effect.
Hope is still possible (the butterfly) for man. The race of man (male or female) if we change our ways. Reduce, Reuse, Reclyce, be frugal. Use clean energy. Stop using plastic shopping bags, etc... etc....
I hope this makes you stop and focus so you can understand. It is a BIG
IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

But....

50 people drove there in exhaust-belching SUV's, with their GPS's made in polluting factores in China prior to becoming polluting electronic-device land-fill.

Then they probably went to the pub & ate 50 steaks made from methane belching cows while the pub heater was running making all that CO2...

I doubt there is a big message there.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This one definately looks man-made to me............ it's huge but if everyone is on it, it can be done......... the man who owns the farm...... the guys who make the design..... the guys who photograph the design.... the designers who pay for the sight-seeing tour........

yet time after time we ask to see people making them - especially on such a scale - and time and time again, we get nothing to back up it was man made - or 'other' - something is making them - and i don't know any "man" that can - do you?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Thanks Sol12 - they are majestic! What do you think made them? I am leaning toward our space brothers and sistas!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I love how the croppies automatically think the crop circle was made in one night, which makes them say "omg, no way humans can do it!".

You can add this crop circle onto the list of designs that took multiple days to create. There is quite an extensive list. It's usually the really big ones that take multiple days and nights to complete, because they ARE man-made.

.. Oh, and, don't listen to a word the Sol12 says. He/she will ignore any and all facts that prove this was man-made, because he/she has already been brainwashed past the point of no return. Or, he/she has money involved in all this. I already argued with this hopeless person before.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Sol12

Thanks Sol12 - they are majestic! What do you think made them? I am leaning toward our space brothers and sistas!

Yeah, I lean to that too.

But hey, I'm just a believer.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

So you're with the "in" crowd then?

It's nice to know! So what do you think this one means then ... i believe it to be a sign of the transformation of man (obviously) - and things are looking good by that image - although we may have to by new clothes that fit a 4 armed winged man

Perhaps we all go naked!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0
-------NEW INFO--------

Formation is advertisingstunt to the 200 year anniverary for the "Wilhelminapolder" which is the area where the formation lies

it is been done by an a desingagency in 2 days

I don't buy it, there is no way humans could do this in two days.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
wow! all i can say is thats actually really beautiful. def is huge and doesnt seem like a hoax to me. in all honestly, most crop circles dont seem like a hoax to me. some of them are way too complex and massive.

i just wish i could decode the images and what message they are trying to convey. that would be nice...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join