It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Da Vinci's "Man van Vitruvius Crop circle has been found in goes the Netherlands!

There's a huge crop circle detected in the field in Goes the Netherlands.
Don't know if it has been posted here on ATS couldn't find anything about it
So I thought lets post this thing... The photographer did reference scaling of a soccer field to give the estimate size of this thing!

They say its not hoax like last year.. But who knows what the experts over here will say about that.

What do you think?

source:www.bnn.nl...

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow! That is one big "crop-circle"!

About whether or not it is fake, I believe that all crop-circles are manmade. There is no reasonable explanation why a far more civilized alien species would create anything such worthless as crop-circles to communicate.

Just my two cents..

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Holy christ!

That has to be the biggest image ever produced, does anyone have the actual dimensions? I am assuming that the stadium is to scale.

It's like a mile by a mile or something. There's just no possible way even a team of humans could create this in just one night.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I don't read Dutch. Does it say it was made in one night?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Massive!

transformation of human life on terra perhaps?

5th density here we come!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't care if it was aliens or humans behind this particular crop design. The idea behind the symbol is certainly alien to far too many people. That is a beautiful image, rife with meaning.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Man made or not, that's really pretty.

hehe

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I know the radio show and they do a lot of pranks.
This is probably one of them.

It is the same network that hosted the so called "donor show", wich turned out to be a hoax, to raise awareness for the need for donors

[edit on 7/8/09 by locster]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by king9072

I don't read Dutch. Does it say it was made in one night?

Nope. Just as my previous observations, it was pure speculation and assumption.

I am assuming that if it took a week, the sight of a partially finished circle would definitely draw some attention. Especially on the scale.

King doesn't know the following: dimensions, time-line, or how to read or write dutch. But I think the OP knows the latter, perhaps he could fill us in.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Direct "free" translation:

GRAANKUNSTWERK SNEERED ENORMOUSLY
the redactie of the Coen and Sander show got mailtje of air photographer Joop who has discovered enormous graan'cirkel' and on the sensitive plate has put. The enormous art work is see at Goes.
Joop have never seen something like that. To indicate how large he is he under has assembled stadion the tank on truth large in the photograph. Verify:
(P these are no truc, but a real art work!)

My translation of the translation (haha):
The coen and Sander show had this brought to their attention by an air photographer (joop?), who has discovered an enormous Grand Circle. The enormous work can be seen in the photo.

Joop(photographer?) has never seen something like this, and to illustrate it's size has put the Stadium into the photo to show the immense scale.

This is no trick, but real art work.

Close as I can come, good luck. No dimensions mentioned, or timeline.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Obviously made by humans. I guess now the aliens are driving around in their UFO picking up pieces of DaVinci's art and coffee table books looking for good images to blast into the crops.

But it is a really awesome work of art.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Transl ated

Looks like a team of 60 people.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So there's only this edited image?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is a hoax! Just look at the structure
Here are some pictures:
tweakers.net...
tweakers.net...
tweakers.net...
They were taken by someone who claimed he helped. He posted the links at the comments of the Dutch News report.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Interesting and reminds me of the Mothman.

Real or not it's quite cool looking for sure.

Edit: I might be seeing things but zoom in on the image. Is there a trail connecting the left foot to the bottom left wing? The right extending calve looks somewhat faded and broken too? If you look closely you'll notice a circle in the center of the chest also. Perhaps a point of reference and alignment?

I have to say it but assuming this was made by et's or other life forms, I would automatically assume there would be no flaws, if noticeable.

Maybe I'm reaching. lol

[edit on 7-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Though I don't believe this could be made by humans in one night, unless it were a vast undertaking - the jury is still out on who did make it.

Obviously a team could produce this over a couple days, if the scale is correct. But in one night, I fail to see how its possible.

Regardless though, it is stunning.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Someone is clearly using a computer program to plot these out. I notice most of the patterns are made up of circles and arches(radius). Man made.

This can be proven by getting a list of chartered helicopters in the area. Get the name of those who rent them and it will lead you to the group of people doing it. The people photographing them are the ones creating them. Is a farmer going to pay good money to rent a helicopter? You know how much those cost?!!!!

[edit on 7-8-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Someone is clearly using a computer program to plot these out. I notice most of the patterns are made up of circles and arches(radius). Man made.

This can be proven by getting a list of chartered helicopters in the area. Get the name of those who rent them and it will lead you to the group of people doing it. The people photographing them are the ones creating them. Is a farmer going to pay good money to rent a helicopter? You know how much those cost?!!!!

[edit on 7-8-2009 by cloakndagger]

The farmer doesn't need to, the crowds that these things draw eventually leads to someone getting into a chopper and going to take a photo. I see what your trying to say, but it proves nothing either way.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

I'm not sure if you use a translation tool, but the guy who posted the pictures said "I've just been there, there are definitly circles there. From ground level i can not see the shape, so i can't say the shape is the same as in the airial photo.

Edit: Here are the google map coords. 51°31'4.07"N , 3°50'47.89"E
Edit 2: forgot the most important stuff. Airteck is right. it was done by 60 people last night, some kind of promotion for a business

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

You discredit this because someone is using circles for the base of their designs?
Circles can be found throughout nature; its a universal shape. I'm sure if ET's were creating these they'd have a basic grasp on geometry. Circles are also visually appealing and can hold a variety of symbolic language...Go Circles!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join