It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Looks photoshopped to me..

You can still see the lines from the field through the image - very unusual for a crop circle. A picture of a field, a clipart image and about 10 minutes with photoshop and I could do this.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
Looks photoshopped to me..

You can still see the lines from the field through the image - very unusual for a crop circle. A picture of a field, a clipart image and about 10 minutes with photoshop and I could do this.

You can see those lines in a lot of CC's. That doesn't prove it was photoshopped at all and that's nothing unusual.

If someone were to photoshop it, I doubt they'd leave those lines in unless they're going for a very authentic look.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My conclusion of this is that xld-sign claimed the rightful maker of this crop circle and for me this is proof thats its man made and i'm going to stop discus this further as i mention earlier. So good luck and until next time thank u all

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
The two images I posted earlier, show the butterfly photographed at an angle, so the image appears slightly distorted.
Yes, but I am not talking about distortion.

The 'imperfect' Human, seems an interesting detail to the stunning perfection of this overall intricate design?
The imperfection that I am talking about is related to the difficulty in making a perfect human (or other animal) shape in a simple schematic form, so some curves are made in easier way.

But after writing that , I looked better at the drawing and I think it is just bad art. Look at the shape of the leg, man's leg do not look like that when seen from the position implied by the feet. The same happens with the arms, and the height of the figure when compared with the height of the head is not what it should be, according to the usual 7 or 7.5 (meaning that the height of the average adult man is between 7 and 7.5 times the height of his head), in this drawing the man is around 8.5 heads high, showing that probably who made this drawing has no academic art studies (or is not used to this type of rules, I don't have any academic, or other, art studies myself, but I know these things
)

PS: about curves, have you ever seen a crop circle with a parabola? That one is very difficult to draw.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Case not 'solved', period.

I am thoroughly convinced now,
mr. Delfgaauw is NOT the creator of the Butterfly.

Regardless all the un-answered questions I've posted earlier.

Mr. Delfgaauw has released one statement, by the same
local source again, which no one besides local villagers
had ever heard of before.

In the statement it says that 'he' designed
the Butterfly, to make a point about "Man's vulnerability".

That, is HIS analyzes of what we have here??

His *core* statement.

That's all folks.

Obviously, I am not going to say here what he actually
should have said, in order to be convincing.

No wonder in real life he is actually a business man
who sells electronics to petrol stations!

"He is aiming to get all his equipment all over Europe.."

A few of his clients:

TotalFina, TanGo, Shell and BP.

www.syntens.nl...

Do I really have to proof a point here now
why it is totally obvious that he has
not ANY clue to what he is talking about??

Also, mr Delfgaauw is an educated man, and he has
been active in cropcirle 'debunker-land' for quite a while.

Therefore, he was the perfect opportunity
for a cover-story.

So far,

They have failed dramatically.

Conclusion:

Even though someone has been vaguely pointed out
as the alleged 'designer' of this butterfly,
not any actual solid facts have been
provided yet.

No one in the Netherlands has provided
any actual substantial details and facts.

Nothing.

If you feel, this cropcircle means
something, please save copies of
the images and spread them.

As it appears, even the so-called
'cropcircle community' pretends to
be asleep behind the wheel.

Meanwhile,

I'll try find out if mr Delfgaauw
has some spare time
in between his "conquering Europe" business agenda,
to provide an actual in-depth interview
about his claim regarding the Butterfly.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This information is from the Crop Circle Connector website. It was written by Remko Delfgaauw from XL D-sign.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I have some news for you, which you might want to use on your sites. Please check out this link.

defotograaf.smugmug.com...

You can use the photos for your sites as long as you respect the copyrights: XL D-Sign / Joop van Houdt.

The project is called Project Atlas. Project Atlas is, as far as we know from recent history, one of the biggest crop patterns ever made in one night. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The symbol aims to show the beauty and vulnerability of mankind. We from XL D-Sign also want to express with this symbol that mankind should be careful with this planet.

The size of the butterfly measures 530 meters to 450 meters. In one night (Date: 7-8-9) we created it with the help of 52 people.

The preparations of the project started 9 months ago.

For more information about XL D-Sign, please visit: www.xld-sign.com...

Remko Delfgaauw, XL D-Sign

----------

Together with Remko I am also a member of the project "Atlas" team.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragos

Hi Tragos.

Thanks for the picture.

Look, this is me and my friends,
also recently at a gathering:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa8b3834b1d7.jpg[/atsimg]

You've come here just to post old news,
and a link to an upload from the photographer?

Your site is still bare and empty though?

Did you actually read this thread?

I'm sure you did.

Nothing else to offer, besides telling us that
CCC continues to promote your story?

These are revelations indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Da Vinci's "Man van Vitruvius Crop circle has been found in goes the Netherlands!

There's a huge crop circle detected in the field in Goes the Netherlands.
Don't know if it has been posted here on ATS couldn't find anything about it
So I thought lets post this thing... The photographer did reference scaling of a soccer field to give the estimate size of this thing!

They say its not hoax like last year.. But who knows what the experts over here will say about that.

What do you think?

source:www.bnn.nl...

Thats bloody huge... If it appeared over night, there is no way in hell thats a hoax.. That is a serious amount of work for idiots with stomp boards.. And even if they had days, the circle would have to be constantly surveyed from above to keep it correct and tidy..

Strikes me as a symbolic suggestion that humans are about to emerge from our catepillar past and emerge into a new existence.. Dec 21st 2012 anyone?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
havnt read all the pages but that image looks photoshopped...

also..if the size of the football stadium is supposed to be to scale..thats one hell of a tractor thats been plowing that field...and..those trees in that little forest at the back are HUGE.

this image is a composite...its fake.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by alienesque]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well my first thought was Mothman! My second thought was the farmer is going to be really angry! Final thought, looking at the "sail" area Vs the "man" it would make a great glider!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The soccer field can't possibly be to scale. Look at the roads around the field and the berm around the soccer field, which is roughly about the width of a small roadway. This would put the image at roughly the size of the soccer stadium as a whole. It's still big, but not like what they were trying to portray.

Paz

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzerz
The soccer field can't possibly be to scale. Look at the roads around the field and the berm around the soccer field, which is roughly about the width of a small roadway. This would put the image at roughly the size of the soccer stadium as a whole. It's still big, but not like what they were trying to portray.

Paz

my point exactly..see above..

the whole image is photoshopped..its clearly fake..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The side of the field that has the stadium superimposed is 800 metres long, according to Google Earth, so the stadium is not that much exaggerated.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I suppose the video is also photoshopped, then.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I suppose the video is also photoshopped, then.

i didnt see a video..sorry...where is it?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

On the 5th post on this page...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

After i have seen the video i personaly do not think it is just a photoshop job.
I think it would be pretty hard to super impose the whole picture in the posted video, not impossible but not easy.

Any ground based images ?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Da Vinci's "Man van Vitruvius Crop circle has been found in goes the Netherlands!

There's a huge crop circle detected in the field in Goes the Netherlands.
Don't know if it has been posted here on ATS couldn't find anything about it
So I thought lets post this thing... The photographer did reference scaling of a soccer field to give the estimate size of this thing!

They say its not hoax like last year.. But who knows what the experts over here will say about that.

What do you think?

source:www.bnn.nl...

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

I do have to say that the source www.bnn.nl is known to hoax things on a grand scale.
Here is one example :

It was decried as the show that would break the reality TV format's back. The makers of the Dutch De Grote Donorshow (The Big Donor Show) promised a one-off programme in which a terminally ill woman would chose which of three contestants would receive her kidneys when she died.

But last night the show, which sparked worldwide controversy, was revealed to be a hoax staged by Endemol Netherlands and the public broadcaster BNN to raise awareness about organ donation in the Netherlands.
SOURCE

(edit to add)
They have all the resources you need to hoax this thing.
You need skilled video "post process" software operators and some cool hardware.
Bnn got all this at their finger tips at the broadcast center of the netherlands in hilversum.

I am not saying hoax, but i think it is worth mentioning.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Nope, It ain't photoshopped. Got in touch with someone I know in Netherlands.

It is the real deal.

It was made overnight.

No NOT by UFO's or aliens, by a group of 52 (or 60, depending on who you ask) local students which had been planning this for over 8 months.

Yes, IT IS that BIG !

NO the stadium has not been photoshopped there to increase the scale.

It's featured in one of their news programs too - (will try to see if I can get a

link to that too. IF its online i.e.)

Full credit to the group that made it.

They have another up their sleeve - see HERE !

Its art - Human Art

Nothing ET about it - other than inspiration.

CMon guys, move along now.

Mystery solved.

But very nice job though.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
I'll just go ahead and say it then:

I truly believe anyone who believes that crop circles are not man made are terrible at science. I put every person in the 911 forums (the only forum I am here for when I'm not killing time waiting for a response) on "enemy" if they make a post about crop circles without evidence. I have asked in many crop circle threads for any shred of evidence that they are not man made and have never seen any in response to myself or anyone else. The fact of the matter is that people make crop circles all the time, and the ones that have not been confessed to or found out have not one iota of evidence going for them that they are not man made.

I feel crop circle threads really separate "the men from the boys" so to speak.

I largely agree with you on the crop circles, but your separate "the men from the boys" statement is offensive to science-minded boys across the world...

I find it amusing (and frustrating) that so many people around here pat themselves on the back for denying ignorance by deriding all skeptics and opposing points of view as "sheeple" (a childish term that I hate)...or as purveyors of lies and disinformation. These people are the ones that are truly afraid to "awaken." Never questioning there beliefs, never willing to look at evidence that might shatter their precious delusions.

Finally, this crop circle is--unquestionably--man made. End of discussion. Boat loads of evidence has been presented to PROVE it. For all the dreamers out there go latch your hopes on to some other crop circle lest you look foolish...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join