It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

news.yahoo.com...

Your correct,so I dont what the back peddling is all about.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Which is something that we probably won't be able to figure out on the internet. The best we could come up with would be ... it may be real or it may not be. No way to authenticate it. But it's fun verifying and debunking aspects of it.

Agreed. The only way it will be authenticated will be if the court does as the filing requests. Hopefully they do. I'd like to see just one case actually have a decision made on it. Regardless of the outcome, it would put it all to rest for good.

link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The document says "Republic of Kenya" on it and the date is 2/17/1964.

Kenya didn't even become the "Republic of Kenya" until 12/12/1964.

This is true and proves that the Kenyan BC is a fake

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Very interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't Hawai'i say that it was valid before? I wonder why they don't want to verify it now.

No, they have never addressed it previously.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

As it states in the article above here is a copy of a BC in long form (Not Obama's)

Obama refuses to show this form which is more detailed and would prove without a doubt he was born in HI.

Uh oh

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

That has been brought up here today as well...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is definitely an issue raised about this document..

A theory is that they could have used Republic of Kenya during the transistion year leading into the official 12DEC64 vote.

However that theory needs to be addressed with proof otherwise this doc holds no water.. IMO.

You would need other docs prior to the 17FEB64 doc with the Republic of Kenya shown.

So far nothing has surfaced.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

And yes, you are correct he also did some digging on a person that was teaching him about politics and used that to get her disqualified, she said he wasn't ready, and he ran anyway and used an obscure campaign law to get her disqualified. Now he is running the country.

I'm still looking for Kenyan letter heads from that time period though, still not having any luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Yeah, we did this ten pages ago ...

And yes it pretty much debunks the whole thing ... but you know how some folk are.

[edit on 2 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It all comes down to this. We can all try and speculate and try to settle this in the court of public opinions but we need to get this into a courtroom. Enough is enough. There seems to be sufficient accusations to warrant a court date so Obama can defend himself and put this whole issue to rest. Alls I have to say is what is the administration afraid of? Why the intensity by the press?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
It was stated earlier in the thread that there was a transition period. It wasn't like, one day they weren't a republic and they they were at midnight.

There was a one year transition period. It makes sense that both the Coat of Arms and the 'Republic of Kenya' would be used during the transition. Someone else brought up other gov't documents from that time period that had both on them. I'm not going back of almost 30 pages to find that post.

Originally posted by antmax21
-Father's age is wrong
-Name of the village is misspelled
-Republic of Kenya did not exist until December 12, 1963

The 'Republic of Kenya' thing has been explained.
But that's good information about the Fathers age and the Villiage.
We've gotta check that.

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
Now the arguement is did they have the "Repubic of Kenya" on government documents before they were actually declared a repuplic or not, is a legitimate topic.

Already answered. Somewhere in the past 30 pages it was posted .. with example I believe .. that they did indeed use both the Coat of Arms AND the name 'Republic of Kenya' on government documents during the one year transition.

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
Thats all I have to say about it,

Good .. then we don't have to hear a lot of baseless partisan accusations out of you anymore.

Originally posted by Electro38
My opinion that this is largely racially motivated isn't a valid one?

No.
You can have it of course.
But no ... it's way off base.

Originally posted by Loke.
its funny how birthers suddenly reconize some "Very secret but very trustful anonymous" evidence, when before they were screaming our ears off with "African is not a race" and other ridiculous "evidence" they had discovered in Mr.Obama´s birth certificate from US..

Actually your post is funny. No one here is screaming 'it's authentic'.
You really ought to get your facts straight before posting, ya' know?
(and Africa STILL is not a race)

Originally posted by AshleyD
This discussion mainly boils down to whether or not this document is legitimate or a forgery.

And if only people would discuss the document instead of deflecting off to _______ (fill in the blank)!!

Originally posted by Shades1035
Everyone could make a document like that, take a photo of it and post it on the net.

I posted exactly what was given to me.
I have no idea how to do all that photoshop stuff.
Heck .. someone asked me to do a 'screen shot' the other day .. I don't know how.
Take it or leave it. It's your choice. I presented it as it was presented to me.

Originally posted by pteridine
The shown is February, 1964. Kenya was not known as "Republic of Kenya" until December, 1964. The date is a Saturday.....are government offices open on Saturdays?

Read the thread. Already addressed.

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Chances are it isn't authentic.

I'm sure you hope it's not.

Originally posted by Shades1035
So many red-necks hill billy racists on this site... It's sickening.

So many yahoos throwing the race card around .. it's sickening.

Originally posted by pteridine
The document is still a forgery because of the "Republic of Kenya" name.

Wrong. That was already addressed. Read the thread.
There was a one year transition period in which the document was (allegedly) done. Both the Crest and the 'Republic of Kenya' could be on the document. Other gov't documents of that time period have them both on them.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
It all comes down to this. We can all try and speculate and try to settle this in the court of public opinions but we need to get this into a courtroom. Enough is enough. There seems to be sufficient accusations to warrant a court date so Obama can defend himself and put this whole issue to rest. Alls I have to say is what is the administration afraid of? Why the intensity by the press?

I agree, and apparently it will go to court.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Perhaps the truth might be coming out sooner htan we hoped.

but even if hes found to be ineligible to be president the scenarios don't play out too well..
1 Obama gets impeached, goes through processes and trial of impeachment which takes 2 years. So he would stil be pres up until around 2012.

2 Biden becomes pres..

3 civil war, all the african americans get angry cause the first black president is thrown out of office. martial law gets implemented. FEMA camps are put in use

4COngress passed a bill declaring Nobama a US Citizen a month ago. So he says tough cookies I'm still president and tricked you all. Public gets mad and Martial law implemented again.

No good can come from this as much as I don't want a foreign muslim crashing our country we have to suck it up

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Or....

You could possibly all stop trying to crawl over each other to have him fired and actually give him a chance to be a great President!

This desperation to see the man fail is sickening! Especially considering what went before him and how many American's reaction's to Obama is so much more rabid than it was against Bush, a man who truly deserved all your anger and hatred.

Your first sentence makes me laugh, "sooner than we'd hoped". You've all been desperate to get him out ever since The Chief Justice messed up the Inauguration and so many of you jumped up and down, blaming Obama, suggesting it's a sign of bad things to come and accusing him of having no respect or whatever whacky things the agendered many used to try and denounce him.
C'mon. Let's not pretend that any one of you (anti-Obama crew, not that vast majority of American's) will be sad or be shaking your heads at this. You won't be able to hide your smirks, while you pretentiously beat your fists and shout buzzwords like "travesty!" and "treachery!"

Not that he is going anywhere, of course. The man is going to be your President for the next 4 years, whether you like it or not. Only in your wretched little minds is there any chance of him being kicked out or resigning.

P.s. I saw what you did there with "Nobama"! How very witty. Oscar Wilde's got nothing on you, has he?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

There has been a thread started. Sounds serious. I mean, "all Obama supporters should pucker" serious.

This has stopped being fun and an exercise in debate and has become pretty damn scary instead.

For the first time today, I am stone cold serious.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You guys really think a democratically controlled senate and congress are going to impeach one of there own, NEVER!

Keep the fantasy alive people, but you are dreaming a wild dream.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I hate using wiki as a source, but Obama's father was born in 1936 which makes his age on the document posted correct.

So that is proven correct.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Apparently they did. There is a link in the first post on this page.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny how no matter what BC the administration puts up, even though several journalists and Hawaiian officials verified it, it is FORGED and can't be real!

Oh but suddenly one from Kenya is.

Funny how evidence is only valid and not forged when it supports your cause.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

WTF are you slow or something? SOME JOURNALISTS VERIFIED IT?! REALLY?????????!!! SOME JOURNALISTS????? That really sounds like the experts to me.. journalists. Not to mention, the HARD evidence that he doesn't have a long BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NOT CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH) and all the other crap you, YOU, after all the crap they put on the air **that we KNOW about** want to say it's ok because some JOURNALISTS say it's real?!?!?!??! Which one of us is having trouble with reality, now?!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

No problem.

It might help having their names on it as plaintiffs but I'm not sure how much. It certainly can't hurt.

Whether or not it'll be heard depends on the judge. If they're too worried about their career then they likely won't hear it.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Looking back at some of my posts I think I got a little carried away, could have used different words. Caught up in the excitement of the thread.

My apologies.

"Recalibrating your words" is the politically correct way...

LOL

Happy BDay, Bro!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b9a49a5c0c.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join