It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Star & Flag!!!

The BC looks authentic,but I'm not professional in any way,when it comes down to folded up pieces of paper.(hehehe)Maybe it was due to it being smuggled out of some office? The quality of the paper not being yellow or worn could have many possible reasons also,maybe due to it being in a dry vault,or cabinet,IMO.Now when I hear race being brought up,I laugh,because I am of mixed race,but I can clearly claim that above all, I am American,and proud of it! My children are also mixed.None of that should matter when it comes down to being the POTUS.There are strict rules and guidelines ,that all men who want to become POTUS should stand up for.Being transparent,and having transparency when it comes to your life,is one of them.IMO,he is hiding something,and has been.Proof is President Obama NOT letting most of his records out to the general public,and failing to address these issues.I dont want spin,I want proof. I want either a real Hawaiian ,or a Kenyan BC.Show the world Mr. Obama ,that you are who you say you are!! Peace~

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
So many red-necks hill billy racists on this site... It's sickening.

About the original post, it's just silly. I could make a similar photo in 10 minutes or less and post it.

The people who desperately claim the legitimacy of this are simply people who are racists and can not accept that a black person is their commander in chief...

You are late we are done playing that card we all kissed and made up.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Ok, I know it's not completely motivated by racism, but I believe there is some element of racism.

This is something that I can partial agree with. Naturally there are going to be some people in a movement like this that are racial motivated. But, I feel that the majority of the people that want Obama to produce something like a long form or what ever, just are erring on the safe side since there are questions. Better to be safe than sorry, know what I mean? Like, I don't care one iota that he's black. I hate to see my home country, or at least parts of it, going at it like this. I just wish that President Obama would do something to quell this. By just ignoring it, even if there is nothing to the allegations, it makes it look like he's hiding something. It could also lead to soldiers not listen to his orders, as has happened a couple times already. Anyway, enough of my rambling...

By-the-way, no hard feelings are taken. I knew you weren't calling me a racist or anything. Even if you were, I still wouldn't take it personally...this is the Internet after all.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I personally believe many people are using this excuse of upholding the constitution in an effort to advance their racially motivated agenda.

That is you opinion, but you can't prove it, I am mixed, and am the great grandmaw of a african american great grand daughter, you offend me.

Please let us stop this.

I disaprove of abortion and I didn't like the church he spent 20 years in.

That is why I started looking into his background.

That's true, it's just a very humble opinion. I believe it's true, and also true I can't prove it.

I didn't mean for my opinions to directly offend you, sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

About the original post, it's just silly. I could make a similar photo in 10 minutes or less and post it.

The people who desperately claim the legitimacy of this are simply people who are racists and can not accept that a black person is their commander in chief...

Oh and BTW calling people rednecks is racist, lol

Thank god I have a sense of humor, I would go nuts.

link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I posted better links above, some people have been having issues with the blog site though I have not had any warnings or issues myself.

The scribd links in my previous ^^ have the legal docs for the members to look at and that was the meat of what I was trying to relay in my link to the blog.

link   
reply to post by questioningall

The certificate you refer to is a modern kenyans birth certificate the one which is supposed to be obamas is more in keeping with a british birth certificate.

Sorry thought you were looking at this birth certificate nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by keldas]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by keldas]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No problem, its all good.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I would like to be the first to congratulate all of the extremely smart and racist people here for single handedly removing the first black American president from office.

A bunch of (fill in blank)__________, on some website forum are gonna discover the lost holy grail for the great racist victory of removing Obama from office?

What a racist topic this is, the whole Obama's not an American thing. I feel bad for you people, what a sad world you live in.

fail. Keep supporting the fed and the 'corporation' we will see where that gets you.

Thanks for regurgitating MSNBC talking points, ever had a thought of your own? Ever researched the laws or our constitution? Nope, didnt think so. Another flamer indoctrinated by a TV.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

McCain tried to use cheap tactics when he tried to use the silly Ayers "domestic terrorist" connection..." Some guy that did something when Obama was 8 and that he later served with on the same educational board, together with leading republicans..

Ayers is a terrorist who has not apologized. Who cares if Obama was 8? It's who he associated with as an adult that is important.

It, this thread, all these threads go to his character. For a man to do an end run around the house and senate with 32+ czars, to his raising taxes, cap and trade, healthcare, and a simple birth certificate only in 7 months is incredible.

Talk about "shock and awe". He has attacked the Constitution from the get-go. When he was a state senator, attacking gun rights in Illinois, abortion issues. And now something as simple as a birth certificate.

I will say this, something big IS going to come about. Because the Hawaii certificate and the Kenyen one both can't be true. Someone is lying.

And just to look at the past 7 months I wouldn't put any money on Obama.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Oh and BTW calling people rednecks is racist, lol

Thank god I have a sense of humor, I would go nuts.

I have now counted 9 MSNBC talking points in just 6 pages. When are you going to think for yourself and research the evidence for yourself? Heaven forbid you actually read a legal document but let me guess, the words are just to big for you right?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

Okay this is not the first time I saw this posted on this site.

Got any proof of that claim?

I can already see what his going to happen if Obama is proven to be ineligible to hold the office, people that are calling people racist with no proof of the fact are going to be the ones that riot and cause a problem.

Has anybody found anything else that could either prove or disprove this picture? I really can't tell, and I'm still searching for other documents from Kenya to see a letter head from that time period, but still haven't had any luck yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Then do it. And laugh at us hill-billy racist red necks.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by octotom

Gah. I never said that you can't form your own opinions. It's just foolish to say that a movement is motivated by racism when there is no way of proving that it is.

Ok, I know it's not completely motivated by racism, but I believe there is some element of racism. That's all I'm saying.

THE DOCUMENT. THE DOCUMENT. THE DOCUMENT. Can you focus for any length of time whatsover? Your attention span to the subject of the thread is shorter than the memory of a goldfish.

People don't like other people for all kinds of reasons. SO WHAT? Some people didn't like Bush because he was from Texas. I know a lot of people who hate Texas with a passion. Thus, all of their complaints, questions, etc. about Bush were NULL and VOID, right? Afterall, they were obviously just bigoted anti-Texans.

Instead of trying to sweep all questions about Obama under the rug of racism, you actually debate the issues at hand? In this case, it's the authenticity of a document. It's either real or a fake, right? Whether everyone in the world is a racist, or nobody in the world is a racist, it has NO bearing on whether this document is real or not.

And for the umpteenth time, Barack Obama is just as a much of white man as he is a black man.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hmm. A Kenyan birth certificate.

I wonder why the Kenyan government hasn't tried to release this?

Probably because it's fake.

link   
Looking back at some of my posts I think I got a little carried away, could have used different words. Caught up in the excitement of the thread.

My apologies.

link   
Question: How can the registrar’s seal be dated the year 1964 when all this takes place in 1961?

The question was asked by "Woops" on Orly Taitzes site, and Orly replied..
(I've copied and pasted what was on her site)

woops says:
August 2, 2009 at 11:10 am
How can the registrar’s seal be dated the year 1964 when all this takes place in 1961?

[email protected] says:
August 2, 2009 at 11:10 am
that is when they got the certified copy

[edit on 2-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

If there are any members who can check out the filing and relay what exactly is being requested it would be much appreciated.

After a quick read through, it appears that this filing is a request for the court to order Clinton to participate in a deposition and order her to send requests through diplomatic channels for a copy of any files pertaining to Obama's birth that they may have in Kenya. It also requests that the court send a letter to each of the Kenyan agencies directly without going through Clinton. Presumably to ensure that the letters are indeed sent. It requests that all this be done before normal discovery due to the chance of political maneuvering to have any existing documents destroyed both in the US and elsewhere.

That's the basic gist of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Can you please tell us who the "many red-necks hill billy racists on this site" are? I would really love to know, so I can be aware of who I'm speaking with.

The original post and photo is "silly" and you could make one in 10 minutes or less and post it?

Really???

GREAT! Go for it!

We are all waiting!

Do you take requests? How about you do one showing McCain born in India?

10 minutes...TICK TICK TICK

OH, BTW, Obama is NOT a black man. Why are you so pre-occupied with HALF of his heritage? He's as much of a WHITE man, as he is black, so what is your problem?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think for someone to be President they should be "Squeaky Clean" a "Model Citizen" and a "Role Model" for future generations.

But Mr Obama with his "Alias" Name plus his many SSN's and "Vague" upbringing its hardly surprising people question his worthiness to be president,
Not to mention the state of the economy and his "Change" that wasn't as many expected since his being President.

To me i think the B.C. issue whether right or wrong is just being used as a tool to show the distrust of many people in the US of their Government.

NB Obama is a good talker, Just as Blair was here in the UK......And the thing to note is for us under Blair was we had i believe some 3000 extra laws passed

Good Luck America

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join