It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Scratch that.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Hyzera]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
It is labeled as The Republic of Kenya, however Kenya was not a republic until Obama was 3 yrs old.

Born August 4, 1961
en.wikipedia.org...

Republic declared December 12, 1964
en.wikipedia.org...

you....didn't read the thread, right?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by IC 1101]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

The picture in the OP isn't a birth certificate, but a certified copy.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
D'oh. I'm an idiot, sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IC 1101

The date on the copy was Feb 1964 and was from the "Republic of Kenya." Kenya was not a republic until December of 1964.

Forgery.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Buckwylds

On that Kenya Law website, where exactly did you go to look at the Constitution from 1963, so I can see it for myself? To me, it all looks like modern stuff.

If the Constitution does say that though, it would explain the discrepancy in the dating I think.

Here's a better link of the 1963 Kenyan Constitution, which right away declares the government a republic.

www.kenya-information-guide.com...

They had 1 year to campaign and hold elections, until the government had officers and was operational in Dec 12 1964.

But they knew in Dec 1963 that the *type* of govermment would be a Republic, as outlined by their Constitution.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Apparently, it was stated somewhere earlier in this thread, that as the Kenyan Constitution was adopted in 1963, there was a transition period where "Republic of Kenya" was used on official documents. Then in December of 1964, that is when Kenya official became a republic.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by IC 1101

The date on the copy was Feb 1964 and was from the "Republic of Kenya." Kenya was not a republic until December of 1964.

Forgery.

it was said a few pages ago that during the year after Kenya was declared an independent country they were on their own and could have used the term republic of Kenya before December 1964

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Seems he could of been born in the US and his father could of contacted Kenya and recorded the birth making him a citizen of both countries under Kenya law he would be a citizen of that country if his father was.

Kenya law online

10A.(1) A person notifying the birth outside Kenya of a child who is a citizen of Kenya shall produce to the registrar the following evidence of the birth -
(a) firstly, either -

(i) a certificate of birth issued by the appropriate authority in the country abroad, with an English translation of the certificate if it is not in English;

(ii) if certificates of birth are not issued in the country abroad, a certificate of the birth given by the doctor, midwife or other person who attended the birth; and

(b) secondly, either -

(i) if there is a Kenya Mission in the country abroad, a certificate of a member of the Mission that he is satisfied, from evidence produced to him and inquiries which he has made, that the particulars of the birth given in the birth certificate are correct; or

(ii) if there is no Kenya Mission in the country, such other evidence as the registrar may require;

and the person notifying the birth shall certify in writing to the registrar the correctness and authenticity of the evidence which he produces.

(2) Upon receiving the evidence required by subsection (1) of this section to be produced, the registrar shall forthwith enter the prescribed particulars of the birth in the register of births occurring outside Kenya.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by JBA2848]

link   
I swear if you google, there's so many Obama birth certificates...

actually screw it.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by die_another_day]

link   

reply to post by IC 1101

Forgery.

-sigh- read the thread, IC.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

reply to post by IC 1101

Forgery.

-sigh- read the thread, IC.

the post you quoted was from pteridine, replying to my post

[edit on 2-8-2009 by IC 1101]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

Thanks for this link. It makes the whole date issue much clearer now. Essentially, though they weren't a republic, they would have put "Republic of Kenya" on official documents as they knew what the form of government was going to be.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good point. Damn good point.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by tonygal

Essentially, though they weren't a republic, they would have put "Republic of Kenya" on official documents as they knew what the form of government was going to be.

Has anyone located a single official Kenyan gov. document to back this up?

Not being snarky, I just don't remember seeing any such document.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IC 1101

My bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Why would Obama's dad have wait so long to get this done...almost three years after his son was born, if he wanted him to be a Kenyan citizen also? Espeically when the timeframe that this form was requested in fits with the divorce of the Obamas?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by pteridine

Apparently, it was stated somewhere earlier in this thread, that as the Kenyan Constitution was adopted in 1963, there was a transition period where "Republic of Kenya" was used on official documents. Then in December of 1964, that is when Kenya official became a republic.

Keep a copy of this statement, it will be asked a million times.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Chapter VI defines when citizens of Kenya will be recognized as part of the Country. Many will argue that the Constitution was drafted at a later time and the date of Indpendence was put in to fill that void. However, I have something even better. This comes from the "Kenya Independence Act of 1963, Schedules 1: Section #6 (2)(b)... (or if I want to make it easier, Page 8 in the PDF document, last paragraph).

(2) In this paragraph " the constitutional provisions " means the
following, that is to say-
(a) this Act ;
(b) any Order in Council revoking the existing Constitution
Order and providing for a new constitution for Kenya to
come into effect on the appointed day ;

www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1963/pdf/ukpga_19630054_en.pdf

EDIT: After reading the posts people put above, I think this is some really good proof that the Constitution of Kenya came into existence in 1963.

EDIT 2 (apologies): If you feel like reading the act go for it. Something to wrap your heads around, but the Appointed Day is "On and after December 12th...."

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Buckwylds]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Buckwylds]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join