It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Question: How can the registrar’s seal be dated the year 1964 when all this takes place in 1961?

The question was asked by "Woops" on Orly Taitzes site, and Orly replied..
(I've copied and pasted what was on her site)

woops says:
August 2, 2009 at 11:10 am
How can the registrar’s seal be dated the year 1964 when all this takes place in 1961?

[email protected] says:
that is when they got the certified copy

[edit on 2-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Looking back at some of my posts I think I got a little carried away, could have used different words. Caught up in the excitement of the thread.

My apologies.

That's ok, this "mixed-race" racist hillbilly forgives you.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Question: How can the registrar’s seal be dated the year 1964 when all this takes place in 1961?

woops says:
How can the registrar’s seal be dated the year 1964 when all this takes place in 1961?

[email protected] says:

Obama was born in 1961. This is a document dated 1964 and is a "certified copy" (IF LEGIT), meaing in 1964 a copy was made of the original 1961 birth certificiate and "certified" as being legit and accurate by the current registrar in 1964. Why would someone be asking for a copy of BHO's BC in Feb of 1964? Well, Obama's mother filed for divorce in Jan of 1964 and it was granted in March of 1964. It's quite possible that the judge/court required Obama's BC before granting the divorce.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why is it in English?

Read the thread. English is the offiical language of Kenya.
There are other languages spoken but the language for all
legal documents and for the government is English.

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
My turn to finally jump, I've read the whole thread

PRAISE GOD!! there are so many who just jump in and 'ask
questions' that have been discussed and answered over and over.

Something needs to be done to put the issue to rest.

You betchya. And Obama is the one who could easily do it.
But he's not. Gee .. a politician hiding something. Wonder why?

Originally posted by dubiousone
Most reacists are in denial.

Hey pumpkinhead .. are you ever going to get around to apologizing to me for claiming that I said this was authentic? No? Perhaps you should be taking care of the log in your own eye before you go checking on the splinters that may be in the eyes of others. eh?

Originally posted by Jenna
that all depends on the document being real and not forged.

Which is something that we probably won't be able to figure out on the internet. The best we could come up with would be ... it may be real or it may not be. No way to authenticate it. But it's fun verifying and debunking aspects of it.

Originally posted by Truth4hire
how are you so sure that what the OP posted is a fake?

Good question. I'm the one that posted it and I have no clue if it is real or not.

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
so assuming this is Barack Obamas the Presidents birth certificate, what are the supposed consequences of it?....So, what is the point exactly??

The consequences .. not supposed .. the consequences are that he was ineligible to be POTUS and therefore he'd be kicked out. The point ...exactly .. is that he would be ineligible AND that he'd be a typical politican liar.

Or is this whole contraversy the offspring of a religiously devoted ideology?

No. But those hanging on to Obamessiah definately have a religiously devoted ideology to the man.

Originally posted by TOSFORUS
But weren't his parents getting a divorce in 1964? Maybe someone needed to get a copy of his birth certificate to complete the paperwork for filing the divorce child custody stuff?

ABSOLUTELY. that was brought up a few pages back. Other sites are discussing it now and you hit the nail on the head.

Kenyan Birth Certificate and 1964 Divorce Timeline

[edit on 8/2/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I wonder why the Kenyan government hasn't tried to release this?

Maybe the Kenyan government hasn't released anything, if the allegations are true that Obama was born in Kenya, because they know that he would be forced from office and they don't want to see that because, from some things that I've read, the Kenyan people are quite proud to see one of their countrymen as president of the United States.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

woops says:

[email protected] says:

Obama was born in 1961. This is a document dated 1964 and is a "certified copy" (IF LEGIT), meaing in 1964 a copy was made of the original 1961 birth certificiate and "certified" as being legit and accurate by the current registrar in 1964. Why would someone be asking for a copy of BHO's BC in Feb of 1964? Well, Obama's mother filed for divorce in Jan of 1964 and it was granted in March of 1964. It's quite possible that the judge/court required Obama's BC before granting the divorce.

It is reported that Obamas Mother needed to give her Lawyer a copy for the divorce, to prove Barak was her son, and this was filed when she got a divorce, and REMAINED in the box on a shelf until now

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Thanks so much for the summary

I noticed alot of Representative's names and 1 retired Senator's name on the list of Plaintiffs, do you think this will help to get this case heard?

Or do you think this filing will be rejected?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wonder if this is part of the BC thing that was rumored on EBAY?

www.wnd.com...

Funny how the "Item" is in Iowa......hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The document says "Republic of Kenya" on it and the date is 2/17/1964.

Kenya didn't even become the "Republic of Kenya" until 12/12/1964.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

As you said ... maybe. And maybe it's fake.

I'm going to pull a role reversal on the birthers and deny ALL of the evidence. Until someone can produce more evidence that this birth certificate is real I'm going to say it's fake.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Breaking News

Hawaii refuses to verify president's online COLBs

[url www.wnd.com...]

Real journalism at work. Ask questions and get answers whether you like the outcome or not. Viva La Revolucion...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

I have now counted 9 MSNBC talking points in just 6 pages. When are you going to think for yourself and research the evidence for yourself? Heaven forbid you actually read a legal document but let me guess, the words are just to big for you right?

seriously?

where?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You mean "too big"?

Because "to big" would denote that maybe you traveled to the city of Big.

Anyway ... you were the one talking about big words.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Breaking News

Hawaii refuses to verify president's online COLBs

[url www.wnd.com...]

Real journalism at work. Ask questions and get answers whether you like the outcome or not. Viva La Revolucion...

Holy cow.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The document says "Republic of Kenya" on it and the date is 2/17/1964.

Kenya didn't even become the "Republic of Kenya" until 12/12/1964.

I posted this exact same thing on the GLP forum and they deleted the post and banned my IP address from accessing their site.

I guess it's safe to say that the owners of that site are pushing an agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You mean "too big"?

Because "to big" would denote that maybe you traveled to the city of Big.

Anyway ... you were the one talking about big words.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tyranny22]

HUH?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Very interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't Hawai'i say that it was valid before? I wonder why they don't want to verify it now.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
While it isn’t hard to scan/edit/print a document.. then make a fake seal out of wood and press the paper onto it, I think that we owe it to both sides of the argument to do a honest, thorough investigation into his Hawaii birth Extract and this document.

When members of the military refuse to take orders
members of political parties become involved in arguments with the general public
and when the people all believe there's a case to answer

I feel its time the President answered it.

This document may raise eyebrows, but you give me a few hours and a document to copy ( just edit the details ) I could make a pretty good birth certificate jpeg too!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I have now counted 9 MSNBC talking points in just 6 pages. When are you going to think for yourself and research the evidence for yourself? Heaven forbid you actually read a legal document but let me guess, the words are just to big for you right?

This was epete's quote, not mine.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Very interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't Hawai'i say that it was valid before? I wonder why they don't want to verify it now.

Yea what is happening?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join