It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

don't you think your blind faith in what he says and your absolute certainty we only object to his race are indicators you sir are the one dwelling on race.I for one would just be glad to see one of these charlatans to be proved false

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

way back in the tread I posted some info on that, but my head is spinning and I don't want to look for it, but there is a well researched topic on another forum which explains your question as well, can't post the link.

It has over 4,000 post now on this subject, BTW.

sheese

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by Electro38
Because I don't agree, then I'm accused of "derailing" the thread?

Likewise, because we are unsure of his origins, we're racist? Neither is fair. I do not believe you are derailing the thread but I also do not believe the people on this thread are racist.

I am not a 'birther' by any means but I do feel something fishy is going on if you look into all the facts regarding the controversy. I just want the truth- whatever it may be without all the hoaxes, mud slinging, fake documents, and personal accusations.

If he is a natural born citizen and is a legitimate president or if he is a pretender who forged documents- I just want the truth. And so do others. I hope you understand why getting the race card thrown in our faces can be aggravating especially when many of us in this thread were outspoken against Bush as well. Heck, I didn't even like McCain.

So it is frustrating when we are trying to get to the bottom of something but get accused of only caring because he's black. It's frustrating for someone who just wants the truth and isn't motivated by anything untoward.

Comments like 'So let's kick him out now! He's black!' aren't helping the thread. This discussion mainly boils down to is this document legitimate or a forgery.

I'm just saying that it's my opinion that there is a racial element in this movement. It's just my opinion.

I'm not calling anyone here racist, I don't know anyone here.

The movement potentially has a racial agenda, racists hiding behind the constitution.

I personally believe many people are using this excuse of upholding the constitution in an effort to advance their racially motivated agenda.

You're saying that could never be a possibility? That's out of the realm of possibilities?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Your opinion is invalid and untrue if and when you apply it to people that aren't racist.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Andrew Sullivan: Release the birth certificate

WASHINGTON – One of the most influential bloggers, pundits and columnists in America, Andrew Sullivan, has joined the rising chorus of voices across the political spectrum calling for Barack Obama to release his original, long-form birth certificate to put aside growing doubts about his eligibility for the presidency.

Sullivan writes that he believes official accounts, such as the recent statement by Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Health Department, that maintain Obama was born there and is a "natural born citizen." Sullivan says, however, Americans should not be expected to accept on blind faith the word of public officials.

"It is not my job as a journalist or yours as a citizen to take public officials on trust." he says. "They are not to be trusted, whoever they are. It is our job to demand all the evidence we want or need. I know the electronic record is legit. I have no doubt that Obama has every constitutional right to be president. I think the Birthers are nuts. But there is no reason on earth that the original cannot be retrieved and shown."

He added that CNN President Jon Klein and his network were wrong to dispense bad information about original Hawaiian birth certificates having been destroyed and declaring the story dead.

"Obama promised total transparency," he wrote. "Where is it? Or will it arrive at the moment when he tackles the deficit and withdraws from Iraq?"

Obama will not get away with this. It will be either false-flag, civil war or Obama getting kicked out.

And all of you saying people criticizing Obama are racists, go away, you are a joke.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

What nuts?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.

When your opponent refrains to lies and smear you know that you hit a nerve

You mean like the lies and smears used by some in their attempts to discredit anyone who wants the entire birth certificate issue resolved once and for all? You mean like all the claims that the only people who aren't 100% confident about Obama's birthplace are rednecks, ignorant, racist, Republicans, idiots, etc.? Those kind of lies and smears? Well then I guess all the people flinging those insults around are resorting to it because someone hit a nerve then, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With everything going on now about this issue I would think the only way to get people away from this would be to create a frightening false flag to get peoples mind elsewhere.

I suggest all beware

link   

what a mess. I hope you can get to the link.

Yup, got that last try. Good find, too.

Based on seeing this, I'm going to have to say that there is something extremely fishy about the OPs picture now, as it seems that it would've been impossible for there to even be a "Republic of Kenya" even in a transitional form in early '64...unless someone was psychic!

I never knew that you could read old news papers on Google News. That's pretty cool!

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beebs
Would you happen to know how this document came about? or who found it?

Yes. But I can't say unless the source tells me I can. Sorry.
But that's all I can say at this point. Take it or leave it.

Translation: The document is fake. I want to get a lot of stars and flags for my thread. So, I will not say that the document is fake.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Even if that bc turns out to be legit do you really think anything is going to happen? Really?

Nothing will happen Obama, is president until at least the next election.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

Your opinion is invalid and untrue if and when you apply it to people that aren't racist.

Well, once again I guess I'll have to just take your advice and realize my opinions are invalid.

When will I learn that I shouldn't form my own opinions!!! I'm so thick headed. Thanks for straightening me out on that.

Do you people understand the definition of the word "opinion"?

The problem with this thread is that people who disagree automatically have invalid opinions? How is that possible?

(Also, there is a lot of CENSORING going on here.) Look like we're hitting some nerves.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Electro38]

link   

I personally believe many people are using this excuse of upholding the constitution in an effort to advance their racially motivated agenda.

That is you opinion, but you can't prove it, I am mixed, and am the great grandmaw of a african american great grand daughter, you offend me.

Please let us stop this.

I disaprove of abortion and I didn't like the church he spent 20 years in.

That is why I started looking into his background.

link   
What a stupid thread. I can't believe the ATS's admin decided to put it on the front page. Sometimes I think the staff of this site is very anti-Obama...

Just use your common sense. Everyone could make a document like that, take a photo of it and post it on the net.

McCain tried to use cheap tactics when he tried to use the silly Ayers "domestic terrorist" connection..." Some guy that did something when Obama was 8 and that he later served with on the same educational board, together with leading republicans..

Since they -tried- to use that one, don't you think they would have done everything they could to use this one if there was anything to it!???

I mean COME ON!

link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Show the the hard facts that this document is forged?
Show me the facts that the one presented by Hawaii isnt bogus?

If they have his BC then why doesnt he or hawaii make it public? Like MCCain did when he was questioned on it? Seems since Mr.Obama is the bigger man he can do the same thing?

You call us nuts for taking in evidence and evaluating and researching everything before making decisions on it..

Ill call you a nut for automatically passing judgment that this is a fake without reviewing any of the information, or without waiting a while before all the investigations are done....

Ill call you a fake for blindly following along and not questioning the motives and leadership of this person....

Or i could call you crazy for not looking at all this stuff that is coming out on him and thinking "Hmm could there be something to this? Maybe I shouldnt dismiss this so off hand and read up on why its tying together and what factors are involved"

The only crazy, ignorant people out there are the ones who refuse to take all evidence into account, and the reason BEHIND the outcry, and no were not talking about racism....and even if it WAS a racist person doing it....and it came out to be true, would that make it any LESS true?

Be objective my friends.....we should not be so quick do dismiss things just because it doesnt fall in line with our political or idealogical belief systems...

That is to DENY ignorance.....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

way back in the tread I posted some info on that, but my head is spinning and I don't want to look for it, but there is a well researched topic on another forum which explains your question as well, can't post the link.

It has over 4,000 post now on this subject, BTW.

sheese

Yep, this is what I'm concerned about at the moment. I'm will not go through 4000 posts thank you very much.

Can you at least give a very brief summary on this topic? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yes, The Governor and Health Official in Hawaii would lie for National Security.

However, Something that they cannot control is on a different continent altogether. This is why Birthers agree that this needs to be authenticated then we judge and take action.

We, The People, have a say so in what transpires after authentication. IF some members of congress aren't also found guilty of treason or at least fraud. We now have a MOUNTAIN of videos and official statements that may be their undoing. Damning them to life somewhere other than this Great United States (which they have knowingly betrayed.)

I find it hard to believe that Orly Taitz (a native Russian), who has fought so long and hard to bring this to task; would attempt to put up a forgery as proof.

She would virtually be guilty of treason at that point.

So, I tend to believe that she's got a copy of the real deal.

LOL Obama!

[color=#E00C0C]Ron Paul For [color=#00BFFF]The WIN!

Happy Birthday, Bro!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b9a49a5c0c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8·2·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MaynardisGod

If my son was born outside of the USA or territory and his father was not a citizen I would fly to Hawaii and fill out a form and receive a short form birth certificate. Why wouldn't you want your son to be a US citizen.

This takes no illegal acts on behalf of people involved in Hawaii, only his mother and I would do the same for my son.

It is probably a fake, but I will let the courts settle it.

If it is not, there will be compete chaos for a period of time.
GOOD THING OUR MILITARY IS STANDING BY FOR THE SWINE FLU VACCINATION, THEY COULD EASILY BE PUT OUT ON THE STREETS TO CONTROL CIVIL UNREST.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join