It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Animal

Yes, it is about race because there are no white immigrants

Please don't avoid the heart of the matter mate. Even if Obama was white this issue would STILL be about RACE.

The only reason you can question someones CITIZENSHIP is by defacto questioning ones RACE ~ meaning the NATIONALITY of ones birth.

Also, there is plenty of evidence that supports Obama's legitimacy yet it is out right dismissed by those who oppose him where as with Bush Co there was a tremendous amount of proof that he was acting nefariously.

What evidence? Please show it to me, and answer my questions earlier in this thread as well.

Thanks!

I will be waiting.

Wire tapping, Preemptive war on Iraq, Questionable outsourcing of reconstruction, Patriot act, on and on and on...

But this thread is not about Bush it is about Obama.

Show US the credible evidence of Obama's deception of the US government and people and then we will listen. Until the birther movement comes up with something SOLID they will remain nothing but ranting fringe lunatics.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Animal]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Chris Matthews thinks all birthers, truthers, and anti gun control folks are "insane"

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

I was not asking about evidence for Bush. I was asking about this overwhelming evidence on Obama

Second, when I fill out an application, it does not ask me for my race, then gives me 180 different nations to choose from. That is nationality, which they do not want to know (since I am and can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I was born an American . . . unlike some people).

Race != Nationality.

So please, quit playing the race card, thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why do people play the race card with this? I'm black myself and don't support Obama either, and I want to see absolute PROOF he was born here to.

Grrrr. I can't stand Obama!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Show US the credible evidence of Obama's deception of the US government and people and then we will listen. Until the birther movement comes up with something SOLID they will remain nothing but ranting fringe lunatics.

You're right! This thread has nothing to do with Bush. Bush is out of office and Obama holds that office.

Whatever wrongs may have existed in the history of man does not justify any wrongs committed in the present or the future.

When you apply for a job and your prospective employer asks to see your college transcripts to prove that you really did attend Harvard, Yale, and Oxford, do you tell that employer to produce evidence that you did not attend those universities?

Your logic is as fallacious as any I have ever read.

But, really, it's time to move on. Someone said that Bush said that the Constitution was just a piece of paper, so now Obama gets to treat the Constitution like just a piece of paper.

[edit on 2009/7/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks. Their is alot of proof that he done such a thing. This is totally different from Obama case.

I know Obama has a birth certificate. I do think those comparisons are nuts. Republicans are trying to do alot t obama. People are fallen in with the republican misinformation.

Their was even a old lady that asked john M about if he knew obama was arab...lol

I mean I was watching this on tv and I couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe some people would ask such a stupid racial question.

Obama is getting alot of stuff on top of him. Media and other powers are trying to make obama look bad. Currently I think their is alot behind the scenes that republicans and other special interest groups don't like how obama is doing business.

I think that even if their is some evidence that obama has no birth certificate. I still thnk it won't matter. He was elected in office and sworn in and really this matter should of been brought up on the next election. Which is 2012. For right now be happy obama is in office and is the first black president of America. Otherwise you can't be American. That is what America is about equal opportunity. He got most votes and he won the 2008 election. So let it be. It's really too late to yank a person out of office and try and find another person. Well I know joe biden would be the president but they would need another VP.

I can't believe this conspiracy got to the news media. I would have to say that this one is outrageous. Not just that it's not eh right time to toss these questions now right ofter you elected the president in office. They should of asked these questions before the elections.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Let these individuals have their opinion and blindness. You can not convince a fool he is a foolish. Their awakening will come soon as their world collapses around them. Fema is active this week in preparation for its main event. Obama is just tool for the final outcome. Hope can not come to the hopeless for they know not and whom to hope in.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by grover

I don't know if you noticed, but there is still a 9/11 conspiracy forum where bush is blamed daily for the attack. For 8 years the media has allowed this idea to continue, to the point something like 40% of democrats beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

Now suddenly that its happening to your guy theres a problem?
To be fair you are comparing a terrorist attack of Biblical proportions to a BC. Yes, if you are on watch and the most heinous act ever to happen to the American people happens and you dont catch it, your in for some #.

On the other hand we are arguing over where he was born. Not where he was raised, or what culture really influenced him the most. We are talking about, literally, a technicality that really does nothing to change who he is at all. It would disqualify him, I understand but the plain fact of the matter is no other president has been put through this and it is apparent why. Everyone sees through it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There IS evidence of Obama's citizenship. More than enough to satisfy everyone on the right wing fringe who refuses to see reason.

Why they refuse to see reason?

That depends on what aspect of the right wing you look at.

Those in power do it to impede what they clearly see as the 'enemy'

The average right wing joe and nancy because they are continually fed the idea through those in power and the right wing media gate keepers. As I have stated before, sadly the average joe and jane are little more than the TOOLS of the right wing establishment. Being used in a vicious and honorless battle to regain supremacy.

Yesterdays news is all you need to read to make the correct decision to cease:

Hawaii reasserts Obama ‘natural-born’ citizen

HONOLULU - State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said she hoped to end lingering rumors about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," she said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

I am sure that wont do it though. No, heaven forbid anyone but YOU and YOUR cohort see the information and deem it legitimate. Please...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Your response to the thread stating Obama's half sister also as a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth after being born in indonesia would be what?

Link to thread

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

"Animal" Ok what next. Your imagination. I will love watching your world come falling down. The meal should be tasty for you. Unfortunately many innocent will pay for your admiration and ingnorance. Who can convince a fool that he is foolish. Not even God can perform this action.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

How can Obama's birth certificate be the real thing? I was born in 1959 and when I had to get copies of my birth certificate earlier this year, it was a copy of the original white one surrounded by some fancy scroll design....not just type written on green security paper which was NOT in use when Obama was born. So he needs to show the long form to get us all to shut up about it otherwise he is a liar and everyone endorsing him should be held in conspiracy for fraud!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

you don't know much about politics,do you?

you don't get to use the race card anymore,we have a black and white president.

for the last time, it is what he;s doing. it is not his skin.
its the empty space in his chest where his heart should be,and the empty pocket where the constitution should be....WAKE UP

But in reality, the right is just bitter about his race.

I forgot, Obama is the almighty Antichrist! OH NOEZ.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Let me just ask the people who want to see the long form.

If it did say on there that Obama was born in Hawaii, would the argument be done? Would all of you accept that Obama is our POTUS legitimately and put an end to this?

Or would you say the long form was faked, that Obama had it changed?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can't believe people are still asking for proof. It's already been presented.

If this keeps up there wont be anything left of the dead horse to beat.

Har har political pun.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Let me just ask the people who want to see the long form.

If it did say on there that Obama was born in Hawaii, would the argument be done? Would all of you accept that Obama is our POTUS legitimately and put an end to this?

Your question is moot since the Hawaiian officials have said that all original documents have been destroyed 8 years ago when they moved to the electronic system. Wow, how convienent.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join