It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Heard this on the radio today.

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

Here's the link to the article: Link Here

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Back when Obama and his sister were little Hawaiian law allowed pretty much anyone to get a COLB from them after submitting the right documentation. Can't remember the exact year they changed it, or the specific law that allowed it at the moment though, I'll have to go hunt it back down.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ahhh, nothing to see here... Big brother will just get congress to pass a resolution dictating that she was born in Hawaii. And once a bunch of drunkards say so, it becomes fact. Right?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My question is: Is there a developing pattern that his mother did when they were little? Should we look to the half sister to find out more information on the Obama BC? I'm sure her records are not as covered up as PBO's.

Let me know if you find that information Jenna!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You people don't know where your bread is buttered. Obama is about setting up the presidency for a President Schwarzenegger. Don't peoples want Arnie to be prez? Yes? Then don't fuss about Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
You people don't know where your bread is buttered. Obama is about setting up the presidency for a President Schwarzenegger. Don't peoples want Arnie to be prez? Yes? Then don't fuss about Obama's birth certificate.

Precisely right. I'll take your advice and remove myself from this debacle of insanity. It will be great when Mr. Terminator comes online. At least then we will all know up front that the Constitution is dead. I just hate liars for some weird reason.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

hahah look how well California's been doing under his watch.. He terminated their economy..

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

His COLB is very suspect as anyone at the time could order one.
His own relatives have said he was born in Africa. Why would they lie?

Something stinks

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A) any evidence that maya has a hawaiian colb?

B) If she does, what does it say in place of birth? because, you see: while hawaii did issue BCs for folks born elsewhere, they also wrote into those BCs where said elsewhere was. (the "where" is a pretty basic part of a BC, right up there with "when". "what" is usually recorded too, as well as "who". Just "how" and "why" are deemed less important.)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
My question is: Is there a developing pattern that his mother did when they were little?

Good point.

I haven't made my own judgment regarding the BC issue, but gravitybender makes a point.

between this and what i have heard about Obama's multiple SSNs and over a hundred places of residence listed on his college grant apps, it paints a suspicious picture.

I'm not naive enough as to suggest Obama's presidency is part of some long con dreamt up by his parents.

But I'm also not naive enough as to believe that there's nothing fishy about all this either..

I know people who have obtained multiple, legitimate(as far as the system knows) identities, without stealing those of others. These people are not necessarily criminals, but they don't exactly have these identities for ethical purposes either. But I have learned from these people that if you wish to jump from one identity to another, it helps if you file multiple inconsistencies in any paperwork with the identity you wish to leave behind. Makes it harder to follow the paper trail if it forks in several directions with every file encountered.

Like I said, I don't know where he was born and I don't claim to.

But I will say, if the things I have heard are true, it appears somebody was at one time playing identity games and trying to splinter their paper trail...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Whats rong with you peeps? WHO CARES!

kx

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Whats rong with you peeps? WHO CARES!

kx

Thomas Jefferson, et al. would like to know what's wrong with YOU.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of any countries headed by foreign-born leaders?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Before you judge someone by his number of SSNs, please provide a reason why you, nasdack24k, (yes, you, as in nasdack24k, the ATS poster) have 26 SSN numbers? If you doubt you have that many, It is absolutely no problem for me to write that you do on a blog.

Now please explain how you got them and what you needed them for?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Can you provide a link? I'd like to review your source for this charge.
Since you say that debunky has more than one SS, I'd really like to see where you got that idea from. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

Before you judge someone by his number of SSNs, please provide a reason why you, nasdack24k, (yes, you, as in nasdack24k, the ATS poster) have 26 SSN numbers? If you doubt you have that many, It is absolutely no problem for me to write that you do on a blog.

You're not making sense. Go ahead and make your blog. That doesn't put those numbers on any college apps with my name on them. See, if you had copies of that, then you'd have something on me.

Your point?

I think you failed to make one.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why is this getting so much attention so fast. His sisters place of birth means nothing about his... enough already...

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Why is this getting so much attention so fast. His sisters place of birth means nothing about his... enough already...

It does hold meaning, if she's admittedly born in Indonesia yet has, in her name, the same piece of paper Obama is trying to use as evidence he was born in Hawaii...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That is exactly the point hazelnut!

All we have on the SSNs is one blog post, referring to an unnamed PI.
Same here. One blogpost claims Obamas Sister has a COLB.

It must be true then, right

@nasdack: no. She has a different piece of paper. If she had the same it would say "barack obama" for once. Same type of paper: maybe (s.a). What it says on it is pretty crucial, wouldnt you agree?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by debunky]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by debunky]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

So by that strain of logic, I would like to know you debunky, yes you debunky, have been "accused" of multiple counts of child molestation.

Its not Nasdack who is under suspicion for defrauding the constitution. If he were, then it would be time to do the proper investigations/vetting.
Till then, we need to focus on one of the many big scandals our politicians and MSM have pulled over on the U.S.
Not, derail the discussion.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Really? This isn't a big deal? What the matter with us?

Barry refuses to tell us who he is! He's showing us a great deal however...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join