It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
The difference is that when I am not clear the first time and someone questions it, my mom is not also a member waiting to swoop in and defend me before I can defend myself. See the difference?

First of all, I was not defending anyone. I was pointing out the obvious which you seem to have convienently overlooked.

Secondly, perhaps the poster is not on the internet and this forum 24 hrs a day like you seem to be. I'm sure when the poster gets back on he/she will have something to say. At least give the poster some time. Jeesh! Not everyone can respond on your timetable.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

First of all, I was not defending anyone. I was pointing out the obvious which you seem to have convienently overlooked.

No you were not. You were just making things up. Why is it that myself and everyone else can see that but you are having so much trouble with it?

Secondly, perhaps the poster is not on the internet and this forum 24 hrs a day like you seem to be. I'm sure when the poster gets back on he/she will have something to say. At least give the poster some time. Jeesh! Not everyone can respond on your timetable.

I never gave a timetable. I never demanded an answer in any time frame. You jumped at the chance to try and fix it and have not wasted how many posts arguing about it? You really have inflated the importance of your work here. So you are the guardian of the written word for all who may not currently be online to answer for themselves? That must keep you busy.

Guess what. I did not demand an answer soon and I did not ask you to butt in. Why do you feel it is so important that you defend all this now? You are just making things up to change the stupid thing someone else said. We all heard what you wish it said now. Thanks you can let it go.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

No you were not.

Wow, thanks for telling me what I was doing. I did not realize I was dealing with a mind reader.

Why is it that myself and everyone else can see that

Who is everyone else?
YOU are the only one with their panties in a wad.

I never gave a timetable.

Yes you did indirectly. You said he must have meant it because there was no clarification. Well, perhaps the poster will clarify when he gets back online. Again, not everyone is on your schedule so relax.

Why are you going on and on about this? It's retarded. Let it go man, let it go.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I never gave a timetable.

Yes you did indirectly. You said he must have meant it because there was no clarification. Well, perhaps the poster will clarify when he gets back online. Again, not everyone is on your schedule so relax.

Why are you going on and on about this? It's retarded. Let it go man, let it go.

LOL. I say that I never gave a timetable and you answer that yes I did indirectly?
Smells like desperation in here. I also tell you to let it go and then you respond by telling me to let it go.
How do you even look yourself in the mirror without a huge sense of self pity. That is the saddest post I have seen so far.

I never gave a timetable, directly or indirectly.

I already told you to let it go.

You lose.

p.s. if you were paying even a little bit of attention, you would see that particular poster was still posting on this thread more than 5 hours after that initial post. They have been back online. They were here. Again, you lose.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Only in your sad little pathetic world.

Huh? Boy, you are one deluded individual with comprehension issues.
And yet again you cannot let it go and must get the last word in. Pathetic and sad, just sad.

You lose.

I did not realize you were playing a game. Well, that explains a lot.

Ok, I'll play along.

Check & Mate!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Only in your sad little pathetic world.

Huh? Boy, you are one deluded individual with comprehension issues.
And yet again you cannot let it go and must get the last word in. Pathetic and sad, just sad.

You lose.

I did not realize you were playing a game. Well, that explains a lot.

Ok, I'll play along.

Check & Mate!

lol. you do not see the irony in taking one more post to point out that I need to have the last word? Do you even know what you are trying to prove here? Have a clue what you have just wasted two entire pages on? You spoke out of turn and your logic is faulty at best. You have squandered each and every opportunity to prove something or make a cogent argument. Whatever your obsession is with me is flattering but I think I would really rather hear from the poster's I address or no one. You can wait until I ask you for something before talking to me. Do not speak on behalf of anyone but yourself as I have done. If you need to continue chasing me through this thread just to satisfy some sick need of yours for my approval, then feel free. I can just put you on ignore until I have a question for you. Go on and squawk and squawk. Show me how much I need to get the last word in.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Double Trouble

[edit on 8/2/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

you do not see the irony in taking one more post to point out that I need to have the last word?

Still playing your game? Boy, you just cannot let it go. Do you have a mental disorder? Seriously, do you?
Why do you insist on getting the last word.

Let this thread continue instead of derailing it. You are now being a troll.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

you do not see the irony in taking one more post to point out that I need to have the last word?

Still playing your game? Boy, you just cannot let it go. Do you have a mental disorder? Seriously, do you?
Why do you insist on getting the last word.

Let this thread continue instead of derailing it. You are now being a troll.

LOL, Pot, the kettle is here for you.

Welcome to ignore. If you need to have the last word so badly, then have it. It is all yours. Have the words to follow the last one as well. For over 2 pages you have added nothing to the discussion and are now playing the same game my sister did when she was 11 by doing something and then calling me out for doing that thing. Good. If you are just looking to have fun and be a pain in the ass, go for it. Prattle on. Perhaps, if you ever come up with anything worth saying, one of your friends will repeat it so that I see it. I am done with you I have been for some time but I thought I would give you the chance to make a point. What a waste that was. Bye.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

BORN IN THE USA?
Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

This document purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth for Barack Obama, allegedly born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961

The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Obama II and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Document enlarged to show detail alleges Barack Obama was born at Coast General Hospital in Mombasa on Aug. 4, 1961

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Couya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.

WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

www.wnd.com...

I don't know.

With picture, of document

It wouldn't have been written in English , would it?

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Welcome to ignore.

Thanks!
About time!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Bombshell.. easily dismissable by saying BIRTHERS, somehow

new topics

top topics