It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

You know, for people that just want to put this thing to rest, or just let it die, you people are doing a hell of a lot to keep it going. The last 3 out of 4 Birth Cert Conspiracy threads I have read (counting this one) were made by people like you, that believe Obama was a natural born citizen. Isn't it counter-productive to your overall scheme if you guys keep making these threads? Aren't you just keeping it in the spotlight? Or is it really about Obama at this point? Or is it more along the lines of boosting your points through an issue you know really is hot right now? Seems like the latter to me. Prove me wrong and stop posting these threads, especially since you and those like you seems so set in your belief, that everyone has heard your side, and there really is no point in repeating yourself.

Chrono

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

As long as its independently verifiable, I would accept it...but Obama is not obeying the law of the country he has sworn to represent. So he breaks one little law and now its onto the big ones?????

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't even have a birth certificate 0.0.

If Obama was born in Kenya then he probably don't have a birth certificate.

I swear to god, I really don't get why Americans are fussing over this situation.

I don't get national pride at all actually. It's a genetic accident. Proud to be an America, proud to be Jewish, proud to be born in the land of some democratic nation... would you be proud of being born with Autism? Parkinson's? 1 eye, 1 ear, 1 ball sac?

Think about it, if someone is capable of being the president of the world and he/she dreams about the job, why should the person be stopped by something that she can't control?

The way conservative (not just Republicans) Americans think baffles an outsider.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

That's very interesting. So your saying that the originals were destroyed some 8 years ago? Can you provide a link? So in reality, when Dr. whomever-the-hell-it-was in Hawaii was saying he/she/it saw and verified Obama's cert, that he/she/it was just lying? How could that person have seen the original if there was no original to see? Like I said, very interesting.

Chrono

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
But in reality, the right is just bitter about his race.

This is where you are totally wrong and deluded.
Just think, since you are wrong about this one little point, what else are you wrong about. Hmm....

I forgot, Obama is the almighty Antichrist! OH NOEZ.

Don't be silly. He is not the antichrist. He is your Messiah right?

No, I didn't vote for the guy. And of course I'm wrong, my opinion differs from yours...along with others who disagree with you. We're all just simply wrong aren't we?

ATS---The home where your opinions don't matter. Mainly because it's overrun by right wing gun lovers.

link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
But in reality, the right is just bitter about his race.

This is where you are totally wrong and deluded.
Just think, since you are wrong about this one little point, what else are you wrong about. Hmm....

I forgot, Obama is the almighty Antichrist! OH NOEZ.

Don't be silly. He is not the antichrist. He is your Messiah right?

No, I didn't vote for the guy. And of course I'm wrong, my opinion differs from yours...along with others who disagree with you. We're all just simply wrong aren't we?

ATS---The home where your opinions don't matter. Mainly because it's overrun by right wing gun lovers.

link   
woops

double post.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin
reply to post by WhatTheory

That's very interesting. So your saying that the originals were destroyed some 8 years ago? Can you provide a link? So in reality, when Dr. whomever-the-hell-it-was in Hawaii was saying he/she/it saw and verified Obama's cert, that he/she/it was just lying? How could that person have seen the original if there was no original to see? Like I said, very interesting.

Chrono

Link

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

What evidence? There is no overwhelming evidence. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary, which is why the issue will not die like you all want it to.

And that quote by the Doctor does not work anymore.

She could not have seen the original as she claims, if it was destroyed in 2001 . . .

Unless she knows John Titor

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

How about FactCheck.com?

For those who want to see the long form, if FactCheck.com checked out Obama's long form and said it was a true birth certificate, would you believe it?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
What evidence? There is no overwhelming evidence. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary, which is why the issue will not die like you all want it to.

And that quote by the Doctor does not work anymore.

She could not have seen the original as she claims, if it was destroyed in 2001 . . .

Unless she knows John Titor

Thanks for the link, that was a curious read. So someone is STILL lying. Either Dr. Whomever, or someone. Apparently there is no long form to see then, if that article is correct. If they went paperless, then what did Obama supposedly have sealed to prevent inspection? More questions arise with each piece of the puzzle solved.

Chrono

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
By the way so far most of the responses to this thread support my thesis that God himself could pull a gold plated birth certificate for Obama out of his ass and the blithers would still reject it.

everyone knows the original is not plated in gold... FAKE!

If the Hawaiian governor AND Health Director both say it's valid, that's good enough for me. No proof will be good enough for the people who so bitter that common sense is tossed out the window. But I'm one of the brainwashed masses, so whatever I say doesn't make a difference anyway.

I'll be happy to apologize if we ever find out that it turns out his citizenship was faked, but there's no amount of proof to convince the birthers to the contrary that they'll accept.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin

Yes, that is what I am saying.

World Net Daily

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
If the Hawaiian governor AND Health Director both say it's valid, that's good enough for me.

Even though earlier they said the long form was destroyed?
Why would you believe anything they say after they appear to be lying?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All this birth cert. thing is to drive another wedge between the citizens of the U.S. they wont us divided so they can impose laws with no effort you have one side that is named " the freindge and the other that just believes the BS that they see on the msm " that my friends is why we are in a unsanitary tributary with no means of propulsion they will keep us occupied with this and while no one is looking at the right hand they will flip you the bird with the left this race stuff is just what they wont the last few months every time you turn on the bube tube the main point of view is race if its not sotomiour "sp" gates or this B.C. crap its all about race these days I thought when the big O got elected the msm said racism was dead I guess it got turned up a notch

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by rangersdad

How about FactCheck.com?

For those who want to see the long form, if FactCheck.com checked out Obama's long form and said it was a true birth certificate, would you believe it?

You mean Factcheck.org . . .

The same factcheck.org that said

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate
when it is common knowledge that Hawaii went paperless in 2001, so they were caught in a lie?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
If the Hawaiian governor AND Health Director both say it's valid, that's good enough for me.

Even though earlier they said the long form was destroyed?
Why would you believe anything they say after they appear to be lying?

Maybe they just chose their words poorly? Maybe it's a simple mistake and they're used to calling it something and you want to call it something else. Honestly, I don't care what the proof is, if someone from the opposite party that's in charge says that he's a natural born US citizen, I'm more inclined to believe that person than some nutjob who is bitter about the choice of president.

I'm sorry you feel that way though. It's gotta be hard to be so paranoid...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Evony to the right of me. NICE RACK!
Deduct another 500 points from me. You guys are silly.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
How about FactCheck.com?

FactCheck cannot be trusted regading Obama issues because Obama has strong ties to them. FactCheck is run by Annenberg and Obama was on the board of directors and they made major campaign contributions to Obama.

Obama and factcheck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join