It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

news.yahoo.com

State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "
(visit the link for the full news article)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Of course the blither's aren't going to buy it.

That is because their so-called movement isn't about Obama's birth certificate...never was...never will be.

Its all about sucking on sour grapes...
Its all about delegitimising his presidency...
Its all about demonizing Democrats...

AND yes its about race and (implied) religion.

IF Obama was an Irish Catholic and Republican and there was some question as to where he was born they would be screaming bloody murder if anyone on the left dared question it.

We all know this is true.

Its all about lies...but not Obama's...

Its all about the lies the right tells to make themselves look like the real Americans...the real patriots...

and its all about the lies the right tells to demonize the left.

(corrected to remove the insult to the bird Loon
)

news.yahoo.com

[edit on 28-7-2009 by grover]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Slinging insults is hardly the way to prove your point or get your thoughts across Grover. What is a "blither loons"?

[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 28-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Of course this thread will be attacked and Dr. Chiyome Fukino will be called a liar because the blithers will not accept anything as the truth so long as it differs from their version of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Every time I see the word birther it looks like blither to me so I decided to go with it...it is also a way of expressing my contempt for the whole stupid mess...

I will stop calling them loons though...that is insulting a perfectly decent bird.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I don't know if you noticed, but there is still a 9/11 conspiracy forum where bush is blamed daily for the attack. For 8 years the media has allowed this idea to continue, to the point something like 40% of democrats beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

Now suddenly that its happening to your guy theres a problem?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I don't buy it!! and I am certainly not a loon. Time for Obama to put up or shut up. Time to be a man Obama. I am more convinced with each passing day that Obama is more concerned with concealing the true identity of his father rather than the location of his birth. Barack Sr. was nothing more than a business partner with his mother. The timeline of his birth and the whereabouts of his mother do not add up. Obama bears no likeness to his "father" or his Kenyan roots whatsoever.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

This issue has struck a nerve with the White House and it is not going away until people see the truth behind the lies of Obamas fabricated life.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

That was funny. Loons are pretty cool birds.

I'm not a leftie or rightie. I'm not an independent or liberal. I'm not anything politically speaking. Personally, I just wonder why the issue continues when it would be so simple to end it once and for all. Nobody wants to think that they've been deceived. Perhaps a "movement" has been created to further an alternate agenda, I don't really know, or care.

I just wonder why and who started this devisive, evasive tactic and for what purpose. To my way of thinking (not expecting anyone to follow or understand), why not just dig out that "original"? Why all the controversy? It is ridiculous to continue ignoring the fact that people have serious doubts, whether founded or unjust. What especially surprises me is the venom traded back and forth by lefties and righties. Just doesn't seem right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

What original vital records has Dr. Fukino seen? I certainly hope the good doctor isn't referring to Obama's original hard copy birth certificate because Hawaii just said the other day that all the records were destroyed something like 8 years ago when they went electronic.

grover you can sit here all day long and try to deflect the real reason that people want to see the man's birth certificate. From sour grapes to racism, I fully expect it from those like you that instead of trying to understand why so many want to see it, you would rather attack their character and claim they are racist. Did it ever at one time occur to you that many of us here in America have gotten over the whole race issue that those like you like to keep going?

Is it because race is the only argument the Obama supporters have left?

You want to know my reasons for wanting the man to prove to the American people that he is a natural born citizen? His shady past, and his doing all he can to keep his past hidden and sealed. That for me is enough to question him. The man works for us and his employers are demanding he prove he's who and what he says he is. I've had to do it for every job I've held. Obama is no different. people like you need to stop putting this man on a platform and treating him like he's been anointed by god to be our president.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To me, The interesting part of the OP's link is this:

I...have seen the original vital recordsmaintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement
(bold emphasis added by me)

So.. the original vital records exist? Not just an electronic version of same?

I don't think Dr. Fukino is lying. I think it's possible that there is problematic information he is not discussing.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Not caring either way ( I still see the US as now up poop creek anyway) all I want to say on this subject is, it's one thing to say something and another to say it and back it up with proof.

I could say I'm a multimillionaire but until I produce my bank statement you'll have no proof, you'll just have to take my word for it.

[edit on 28/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

YAWN!!!

As if that somehow makes it okay.

9/11 was a real event in which something happened that has affected the lives of millions...

the whole birth certificate non-issue is just that a non-issue...as in its made up.

BIG difference.

AND just because I disagree with you doesn't make me anymore wrong than it makes you right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
By the way so far most of the responses to this thread support my thesis that God himself could pull a gold plated birth certificate for Obama out of his ass and the blithers would still reject it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
AND yes its about race ...

:shk: :shk: :shk:

9/11 was a real event in which something happened that has affected the lives of millions...

Breaking the rules of the US Constitution and putting in a POTUS who is not eligible effect millions .. effects every American ... effects the entire world.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So nothing the state of Hawaii says will convince you huh?

As for the race/religion thing if its not the case then why have there been so many allegations that he was a closet Muslim...as in suggesting he is somehow Arab and would somehow sell the United States out?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Arguing over Obama’s “natural born” citizenship eligibility to hold the office of president is frankly, unfounded! There was however a genuine argument that John McCain was NOT a natural born citizen and therefore INELIGIBLE to the office of president. And that’s a fact. Not an unsustainable hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Do you really think I am so naive as to believe that if Obama was a white Irish Catholic with a (supposedly) questionable birth certificate that the right would raise the same amount of noise?

Or if he was a white Irish Catholic Republican with a (supposedly) questionable birth certificate that the right would still be as

outraged
and not be defending him?

Shirley you jest.

Donwhite...McCain was born on the U.S. base in Panama to American parents hence he is a natural born citizen...and would be if only his father had been American...

AND the same applies for Obama...his mother was a natural born citizen so regardless of the status of his father, Obama, regardless of where he was born is a natural born citizen.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Of course the blither's aren't going to buy it.

That is because their so-called movement isn't about Obama's birth certificate...never was...never will be.

Its all about sucking on sour grapes...
Its all about delegitimising his presidency...
Its all about demonizing Democrats...

AND yes its about race and (implied) religion.

IF Obama was an Irish Catholic and Republican and there was some question as to where he was born they would be screaming bloody murder if anyone on the left dared question it.

We all know this is true.

Its all about lies...but not Obama's...

Its all about the lies the right tells to make themselves look like the real Americans...the real patriots...

and its all about the lies the right tells to demonize the left.

(corrected to remove the insult to the bird Loon
)

news.yahoo.com

Yeah see, was that so freakin hard, I mean that was all we really wanted to know was if they could verify NOT whether he has a COLB or Vaulted BC but did his original BC say he was born in hawaii.

Jeeeziz what was so frickin hard about that and why the hell couldn't fukino tell us the last time she had talked to the press and they asked her directly the same question, is he a natural born citizen and she had more important things to do.

At least now I can say it isn't an illegal alien that has destroyed our country but a natural born citizen that brought America to her knees.

Hell I don't even care about his criminal past anymore.

It's his criminal present and his commie motives we got to worry about and whats this stuff about his father?

Don't tell me his Dad wasn't an American? If that is true then what the hell is fukino calling him a natural born for?

My God is there anything about this guy that someone doesn't have to hire a damn detective to unravel his sordid farsical past.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
reply to post by grover

Arguing over Obama’s “natural born” citizenship eligibility to hold the office of president is frankly, unfounded! There was however a genuine argument that John McCain was NOT a natural born citizen and therefore INELIGIBLE to the office of president. And that’s a fact. Not an unsustainable hypothesis.

Yeah but Obama and hillary signed some bill that made it ok some how.

Gee I wonder why those two would have done something like that for ole John McCain? Perhaps so John McCain would be indebted to them and not go after Obama for his BC?

Clever move on Barry's part.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by grover

I don't know if you noticed, but there is still a 9/11 conspiracy forum where bush is blamed daily for the attack. For 8 years the media has allowed this idea to continue, to the point something like 40% of democrats beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

Now suddenly that its happening to your guy theres a problem?

You mean there are still people who think Bush had nothing to do with 911? AGA HA HA HA HA HA Get out here! REALLY!????

HA HA HA HA Around here it's those who think he didn't who have become the "fringe" ha ha ha

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join