It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Does FlyersFan's daughter work for you? Then you do not need to see it.

Obama works for me . . . therefore, I need to see it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's not what I asked for, ie: a statement from Mr McKinnon admitting to forging Obama's birth certificate. It appears to be an unintelligible excerpt from a blog, making claims about another blogger.

Jay McKinnon ask opendna, who says he is 25-30 years old, operates a website called opendna.com and uses the opendna screen name on various web sites and blogs, including his comments and diary on The Daily Kos.

Nice try though...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
It appears to be an unintelligible excerpt from a blog, making claims about another blogger.

Jay McKinnon pens under the name opendna.
Just as your name is ________ and you pen under mythatsabigprobe here.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Obama works for me . . . therefore, I need to see it.

As it happens, your representative has seen it and confirmed that's he's eligible for the presidency. You can go ahead and sign his paycheck now.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What did the rep see?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If someone was standing right here I'd gladly show it to them.
But it would be incredibly stuuuuuuuuuuuupid to put it on the internet.
And blocking out 'sensitive' information (if I knew how to do all that)
would just defeat the purpose of showing what I said.

Supermod (and
computer god) 12m8keall2c lives not too far from us.
I'll have to make sure to stop by for coffee with him and show him the BC
for future reference. Just to have a witness IRL.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It appears to be an unintelligible excerpt from a blog, making claims about another blogger.

Jay McKinnon pens under the name opendna.
Just as your name is ________ and you pen under mythatsabigprobe here.

But that was not from Jay McKinnon or his 'opendna' pen name.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

your representative has seen it and confirmed that's he's eligible for the presidency.

WHO has seen it. EXACTLY who? What is his or her name?
What exactly did they see?

You seem so sure of this. So you must know.
Please educate us on exactly who was involved.
Not the committe name .. but the person him or her self.

I've asked this around the boards and NO ONE will say.
I can't find it on google either.

So please .. feel free to educate us ....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What did the rep see?

Why are you asking me? He works for YOU. Call him up and ask him.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For Flyers Fan And Lemon Fresh, I went and researched the law for presidential eligibility. The electoral commission is concerned with the performance of the voting process, precinct zoning, etc. The Congress has the responsibility to confirm the candidate's eligibility. If you really want to know what they accepted as proof, there is no better way than to call your congress person and ask them.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

It's too bad these officials in Hawaii won't actually SHOW the public this birth certificate...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
By the way so far most of the responses to this thread support my thesis that God himself could pull a gold plated birth certificate for Obama out of his ass and the blithers would still reject it.

Well said, there is simply no proof that will satisfy the Birthers. Nothing. Some say "well show me the long form!" and if he did someone else would say "Well I don't believe it! Show me item X" and he could show that and it would continue on forever.

What has me concerned is that the tone of the Birthers is changing and becoming more angry as each of their argument points gets countered.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sigh, we don't need proof. You know why? Because all the haters will say and believe Obama is not a citizen of this country.

There's no convincing these people.

but s&f

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So YOU have no proof, and have seen no proof, correct?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Aside from the birth certificate problem, why has Obama sealed so many of his other records?

Smoke and fire and all that....

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Welcome to America! You must be this high to ride.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

news.yahoo.com

State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "
(visit the link for the full news article)

I agree iwth your assessment.

Birthers are fools. Mostly ignorant, mostly racist and looking for something to hang onto that will veil their racism and religious idiocy.

If there's one thing the right isn't, it's true americans. These days they are fascist haters. I suspect the far right has always been fascist haters and the far left to be commie haters.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by grover

What original vital records has Dr. Fukino seen? I certainly hope the good doctor isn't referring to Obama's original hard copy birth certificate because Hawaii just said the other day that all the records were destroyed something like 8 years ago when they went electronic.

This strikes me as odd as well..I mean this was stated a year ago or so..How long has this Dr been part of this system? ..Why is he the only one whom has ever "seen" said documentation? ........If these records were destroyed, this guy was looking at Birth Certificates from 1961 during the year 2001 for some odd random reason? ..LOL ..Man so many unanswered question concerning this situation.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
[

I agree iwth your assessment.

Birthers are fools. Mostly ignorant, mostly racist and looking for something to hang onto that will veil their racism and religious idiocy.

If there's one thing the right isn't, it's true americans. These days they are fascist haters. I suspect the far right has always been fascist haters and the far left to be commie haters.

I am neither racist or overly religious. Thanks for ASSUMING, though. I am not fascist either.

So answer me the following questions . . . prove who exactly is the fool:

How is it that state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino was able to personally inspect the birth certificate in November 2008 when it had been destroyed seven years earlier?

How is it that FactCheck.org was able to have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate" around the same time if it was destroyed in 2001?

How is that Dr. Chiyome Fukino saw the original document, as stated this past weekend?

I will be waiting.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

DO you tell that to the cashier when you are carded while buying beer?

"I am innocent until proven guilty! You have no right to ask for my id!"

Yes?

Nope. This is not a criminal case.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
WTF are "Vital Records"??

These officials said the original hard copy was destroyed 8 years ago so WTH are these "Vital Records" they are verifing.

When this story first broke in 08, the officials mentioned they verified a birth certificate. Now they are saying "Vital Records". Hmm..... something is fishy.

I call BS on the Hawaiian officials.

Oh, and just because a person might have a certificate of live birth from a state does NOT mean they are a natural born citizen as evident by the following link regarding Obama's half sister.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/28/2009 by WhatTheory]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join