It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Maybe they just chose their words poorly?

Yeah, that's it.
Stop being so naive.

I'm sorry you feel that way though. It's gotta be hard to be so paranoid...

No, it's hard watching ignorant people keeping their heads in the sand.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by Mak Manto
How about FactCheck.com?

FactCheck cannot be trusted regading Obama issues because Obama has strong ties to them. FactCheck is run by Annenberg and Obama was on the board of directors and they made major campaign contributions to Obama.

Obama and factcheck

You might at least pick a site that doesn't have Obama smears all over the front page. You make this too easy to discredit your sources of info. Screaming "FACTCHECK.ORG is biased towards Obama!", while linking a site which looks dedicated to smearing him seems a tad hypocritical (ok, not really a tad, but laughably hypocritical).

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

I do not care if they are biased or not. They lied. Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by grahag

I do not care if they are biased or not. They lied. Plain and simple.

So anytime you make a mistake, you're lying. Good to know. In my world, lying means that you purposely mislead or give false facts... But I'm silly and live in bizarro-world.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You might at least pick a site that doesn't have Obama smears all over the front page.

Way to skirt around the issue.
Instead of criticizing the messenger, tell me what is factually wrong with the article. Answer: Nothing.

If your fingers are not broken you can easily do a simple google search and find tons of articles showing the Obama factcheck connection. I guess the simple answer is that you refuse to believe.

Here is another one.
Click here for link

Here is another one:
Another link

Google is your friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So anytime you make a mistake, you're lying.

Let me guess....you believe that Bush lied about WMD and that it was not a mistake right?

Look, how can it be a mistake? How can you get your words mixed up because at one time they stated the documents were destroyed and later to help their case they said the documents were not destroyed. Keep your head in the sand please and just ignore the truth. Sleeeeep.....Sleeeeeeep.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by grover

I don't know if you noticed, but there is still a 9/11 conspiracy forum where bush is blamed daily for the attack. For 8 years the media has allowed this idea to continue, to the point something like 40% of democrats beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

Now suddenly that its happening to your guy theres a problem?

Yep because many of us see both of them as nutters

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

So anytime you make a mistake, you're lying.

Let me guess....you believe that Bush lied about WMD and that it was not a mistake right?

Look, how can it be a mistake? How can you get your words mixed up because at one time they stated the documents were destroyed and later to help their case they said the documents were not destroyed. Keep your head in the sand please and just ignore the truth. Sleeeeep.....Sleeeeeeep.

The mistake is in the terms they use. One may say, yes, we have the originals, which means to them and to anyone who has ever gone paperless that they have scans of the originals. When someone tells me that their hard drive died, do I chastise them when it's really just a component in their computer and not the actual hard drive? No! But according to you, they lied.

The internet enables people to be crazy and paranoid. It's amazing to watch, but also a little scary because people base ALL their facts of JUST the internet. If I'm keeping my head in the sand and ignoring the "truth", then you're running around in a panic screaming that the sky is falling. If all I have to do is put up a blog about how ATS users are rightwing crazy gun toting militia-folk that want to overthrow the government and then I put up some links to news sites with related information, does that make it the truth?

Google is NOT the all knowing oracle, so quit worshipping it like it's the end-all be-all truth-server. You'll be doubly disappointed when you find out what the REAL truth is.

I'm all about free speech and stickin' it to "the man", but you're doing it wrong. If you're what's outside the sand, I'll be happy to keep my head down there...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Even if he wasn't born in the U.S. I'm sure he and his people have enough connections and money to create a "real" birth certificate.. Give a few people responsible in these matters a few 100grand and they'll keep their mouth shuts - especially under threat of death to their loved ones. Whoever would do this would be able to obfuscate any evidence against him not being born in the U.S. to the point where the ONLY argument that could POSSIBLY exist would be...

Well, it would be the "birther's"movement and a few "legitimate" people here and there coming out and questioning it.

Even when someone says "I took hand in creating a fake birth certificate for Obama" who the heck do you think will believe him? Mostly only the "birther's" will believe him. Everyone else will think he/they are crazy.

Not even on TRIAL will his fake birth certificate come to light (if it exists)!

The bottom line is that we will never now for sure, not even if he says it himself because he could always go back and say "I was just joking!"

Ah, the delights and ambiguity of human nature and reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Google is NOT the all knowing oracle

Of course not, it's only a SEARCH engine. Please learn how to use it. Myself and most others here are providing links to articles proving our points yet all you do is type your opinion which holds no weight.

If you have a problem with google then use Bing but learn how to search for articles to help your case.

I'll be happy to keep my head down there...

Ok, you said it. I guess there is no reason to discuss further with you since you are saying your head will remain in the sand. Good for you, ignorance is bliss I guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by grover

I don't know if you noticed, but there is still a 9/11 conspiracy forum where bush is blamed daily for the attack. For 8 years the media has allowed this idea to continue, to the point something like 40% of democrats beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

Now suddenly that its happening to your guy there’s a problem?

This is what I hate , HATE about 'your' type.

Your comparing someone who hid evidence, allowed American to be attacked, lied and put America into to endless, bloody wars

To someone who you believes doesn’t deserve to be president, because your not willing to believe the documents he has presented to government officials, whom declare them legit.

If people don’t see the blatant difference between why people are debating Obama, and why they WERE and still do debate Bush...

then you deserve nothing less than what your going to get.

fools, the lot of ya!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Your comparing someone who hid evidence, allowed American to be attacked, lied and put America into to endless, bloody wars

Except that is your flawed OPINION only.
Big difference between opinion and actual facts.
Sorry, but put your faux outrage back into your pocket.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

So what if I told you I had a first print "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" record by the Beatles and it even a serial number on the inside of the sleeve showing it is authentic!

My friend will verify it for me. He has his own website and everything. He like all music , so they are independent and they are also extremely knowledgable. He says he has held it and confirmed it was an original!

But when you ask for proof, I show you a CD with the same songs on it.

It has all the songs that were on the record, so it should suffice, right?

My friend with the website must have been talking about the CD, not the record, right?

But it gets better! I have a record store manager says that he had sold me the record, which means he had seen it, held it, and even analyzed it! But upon investigation, you find that the owner of said record store went from selling records to selling cd''s ten years ago. He has not sold a record in that time, at all.

The manager must have meant cd, not record. Right?

So do you think I have said record?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Bush's lies and Cheneys criminal actions hold water
This nonsense about Obama's birthcertificate is bunk.

But I agree, there's been a massive turn face for both sides.

People against Bush's criminal ways have turned positive for Obama.
And people who were for Bush's criminal ways have turned against Obama.

Amazing how it works.

You obviously can be fooled twice, thing is, there's idiots out there who hate Obama and criticise his for no reason other than because Bush was criticised his entire tenure.

Its so petty and low, America's own people are turning its country into a joke.
You went from being traitors against your founding fathers by following bush and letting him lie, to being whinining chumps who believe just because you personally havent carbon dated his birth cert he must be a crook.

damn yanks, you make me laugh at the same time you make me feel ashamed to be part of the western world.

go shoot up some school full of kids or something!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Hey . . . how about we deny ignorance, yes? Not everyone fits into these nice little compartments you have made in your mind.

Bush is just as bad as Obama.

Both aren't worth their weight in salt.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I guess I will have to ask this on every single thread about this subject.

If Obama was not born in Hawaii, why did NONE of the people that ran against him at any point in the Election NOT go there? Why did his main opponent, McCaine, say that Obama was indeed born in America?

Why is it that all the people in the house that hate Obama, still could not bring themselves to publicly admit they think he was not born in the U.S. with any recording equipment around? Why did they all vote for the resolution? Do all of them, Including Bachman, secretly like Obama? Did McCain and Palin want Obama to win?

Please explain this to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
[I]reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Correction,
Bush and Obama are NOTHING alike.
Thats the problem,

People want to pretend they are the same,

I’m not saying neither 'aren’t' bad, but there's a huge difference in the motives/goals/direction they want to go.

And that’s what infuriates people so much, Bush was a criminal, he was the worst thing ever to happen to America, But people are so willing to accept it because they have this petty battle in their heads of democrat V republican, black V white, win V lose that they think comparing them and labelling them to be the same means there current candidate/leader is somewhat better.

If Obama sits back and lets a mini nuke go off in Seattle, or allows car bombs to bring down a big building, ON PURPOSE..

then yes ill start agreeing they are the same

If Obama starts lying to the world and dragging in other nations into a war against..... Egypt..
then yes ill start agreeing

If Bidin starts using his corporate contacts to reap BILLIONS for his pals, while ignoring the basic principle of competition, then yes Ill start agreeing.

If Obama allows torture, if he phone taps people, if CIA assets start dying, then yes, ill start agreeing.

But at the moment, all people have is this damn birth certificate crap.

And you feel that’s ample enough to compare an apple to a mountain.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

And there-in lies the conspiracy.

Perhaps it is all rigged. Perhaps they were satisfied with what they were told, and did not press the issue further.

What does it matter with a Congress whose approval rating his hovering around 20%? They do not have our best interest anyways.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Bush's lies and Cheneys criminal actions hold water

Clearly, you have Bush derangement syndrome because there are no criminal actions. Geesh! Exaggerate much?

Look, both Obama and Bush suck on numerous issue so who knows what the hell you are talking about.

You went from being traitors against your founding fathers by following bush and letting him lie, to being whinining chumps who believe just because you personally havent carbon dated his birth cert he must be a crook.

you are one silly crazy deluded liberal.

damn yanks, you make me laugh at the same time you make me feel ashamed to be part of the western world.

That might mean something if we gave a # about you.

go shoot up some school full of kids or something!

Wow, that is so insightful.

It only proves how gullible and easily brainwashed you are by believing the propaganda of the enemy. You should be the poster child for being gullible.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Helmkat

DO you tell that to the cashier when you are carded while buying beer?

"I am innocent until proven guilty! You have no right to ask for my id!"

Yes?

Nope. This is not a criminal case.

However if I showed my ID as required by law and she gave me the beer and the person behind me yelled "I want to see more!" I would tell them right where to go.

He has done what he has needed to by law to prove he is President, and there is no law that says he has to go beyond that just to satisfy you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join