It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StandUpPeople

Funny..... this article wasn't listed...wonder why?

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by whatukno

You are correct. US Military bases, no matter where located, are considered to be US Soil. US Military bases are treated like Embassies: sovereign US soil.

That's why the McCain issue is moot.

Not true McCain was not Natural Born

Natural Born Citizen:

U. S. Supreme Court's Relevant Facts: Miss Elg was born in Brooklyn, New York, on October 2, 1907. Her parents, who were natives of Sweden, emigrated to the United States sometime prior to 1906 and her father was naturalized here in that year. In 1911, her mother took her to Sweden where she continued to reside until September 7, 1929. Her father went to Sweden in 1922 and has not since returned to the United States. In November, 1934, he made a statement before an American consul in Sweden that he had voluntarily expatriated himself for the reason that he did not desire to retain the status of an American citizen and wished to preserve his allegiance to Sweden. [Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325, 327 (1939).]

U. S. Supreme Court's Holding: The court below, properly recognizing the existence of an actual controversy with the defendants (Aetna Life Ins. Co. v. Haworth, 300 U.S. 227, 57 S.Ct. 461, 81 L.Ed. 617, 108 A.L.R. 1000) declared Miss Elg 'to be a natural born citizen of the United States' (99 F.2d 414) and we think that the decree should include the Secretary of State as well as the other defendants. [Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325, 350 (1939).]

Rationale of the logic is as follows: The U. S. Supreme Court in 1939 held that Elg was a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN because she was born in Brooklyn, New York on October 2, 1907, her father was naturalized as a U.S. citizen in 1906 under the Naturalization Act of 1906, and her mother derived her US citizenship in 1907 under the Expatriation Act of 1907. The Expatriation Act of 1907 extended the logic linking a woman's citizenship to her marital status and the status of her spouse.

Ms. Elg was found to be a "natural born citizen" because she was born in the mainland USA (New York) of TWO US citizen parents.

As the above chart clearly shows:

You can be a "citizen" under the following circumstances:

1. You were born of one citizen parent (Obama), or
2. You were born in the US mainland (anchor babies -- DEL), or
3. You were naturalized (Schwarzenegger).

To be a "natural born citizen" you must be born in the US mainland of two US citizen parents.

Obama is a citizen -- not a natural born citizen because he was (probably) born in the State of Hawaii of one US citizen parent.

www.theobamafile.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

They're irrational because there's overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen. 1. He satisfied the electoral commission. 2. He released his birth certificate online. 3. Hawaiian State Officials have twice now confirmed that he was born there.

If he was a natural born citizen and there was all this "so called" overwhelming evidence. They wouldn't have had to write a damn resolution that he is.

to trump the growing amount of discord and doubt while Gen Max Cook won his case and many more like that would have compelled Obimbo to turn his over in discovery.

So if fukino is looking at any record now that says he is a natural born citizen without a guilty conscience, it s a faxed copy of that resolution because she refused to answer other than to say his COLB was from there office which was like BIG DEAL anyone can get one of those back then in Hawaii. So is this how its going to be now? Everytime the elected Duhfficials do something stupid like forget to verify a President the way they should have when the did McCain. They just say "The Merican people? Screw em n just write a resolution."

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Cypher-X]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Didn't Sen. Obama challange Sen McCain's American status twice in court. If that is true, what does that say about President Obama? That the issues of the constitution are important to him or that he will do anything to win?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
wow as if people did not have better things to worry about???

I did not see half the posts on here that GW bushed grand pappy funded the nazis?

oh sorry my bad i forgot he was white.... what a crock of xxxt

fact is most people dont like the guy coz hes black and not republican

F A C T

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Don't mean to hijack or whatever, but hopefully this goes with this subject.

silverstockreport.com...

Jason Hommel has offered a $100k reward for proof that Obama is a "natural born citizen."

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
wow as if people did not have better things to worry about???

I did not see half the posts on here that GW bushed grand pappy funded the nazis?

oh sorry my bad i forgot he was white.... what a crock of xxxt

fact is most people dont like the guy coz hes black and not republican

F A C T

Not true! (atleast in my experience) I can't speak for others but I've stated many times I'm black and can't stand Obama and most my friends are black too and NONE of us like Obama! And we sure as hell don't hate our own people. We just see Obama for what he is, another liar and deceiver, and lots of white people see this too. No one I know really classifies themselves as democrat or republican either. Most of us are "in between" I guess. I seriously doudt I know a single black person that voted for Obama and I know lots of white people that didn't vote for him either. So IMO its not a "black and white" thing. Most of us didn't really support McCain or Obama or any of the "mainstream" candidates.

I didn't support Bush either what-so-ever when he pres. I couldn't stand him either. Why does everyone class themselves as a republican or democrat? I don't understand that. Myself and most people I know are neither like I said. Also with liberal and conservatives I don't class myself as neither too, I agree with certain liberals and I agree with certain conservatives...etc. I don't really lean either way. I mainly care about poor people no matter what color they are because I came from probably one of the worst ghettos in all of America. Obama is doing NOTHING to help the poor from what I can see. So screw him. Hes just doing more to help the rich get richer just like the Bush administration. I support NONE of them!

I know for a fact there are many people on here that think the same as me because I've talked to them on u2u's and stuff. Its not really a race thing for the most part.

I'm sure there are some that just don't like him because of race but most the people I know and talk to on the net and in person and stuff aren't racist in the slightest. If they were they wouldn't talk to me! Although I'm only half black I'm still a black guy regardless.

The race card sucks and I'm sick of people using it every chance they get!

Sorry for ranting.

/End rant.

Peace

[edit on 29-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

If they have viewed something that was reported as being destroyed years ago then why not release it as they did the COB?

It would be very easy to do and would calm those who thinks that he isn't a citizen.

If you don't think it would then you can just accept the fact that this will be around as along as he is President. Just like for 8 years we had to hear how Bush stole the 2000 election.

You can either accept that it will be around or whine about it. I have a feeling you are going to whine.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Not a useless attempt.

It is the same thing.

And if the candidates were so well vetted, why do we have a house resolution right now, waiting to be passed, that includes checking the citizenship status of each candidate?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

This isn't a race issue. This is an "American born" issue.

As much as I'll bet Obama could play race card whenever the chips are down, it isn't going to work. Operation Professor Senile won't work either.

He was voted in and that took more than just black America to make happen - so it is not a race issue!

An American issue only - birth certificate - I have one for anyone who would like to see it. Obama has a certificate of live birth, not the same thing as a "Birth Certificate"!

I'll show mine if Obama can even produce his

All this does by letting this "Born on American soil" issue go is let people like Arnold Schwarzenegger run for the White House. Arnold's father was a volunteer for Hitler's army in WWII. Now an Austrian born son of a Nazi who is running California wants to run and a chance to rule the World through a completed Corporate Globalism.

You watch

Do a search - Arnold wants to run

Do a search - his Father was involved with the Nazi party

Show a "Birth Certificate" (not- certificate of live birth) which you would have if you were born in America and this whole issue is done.

And he was! enrolled in a muslim school in Indonesia - prove that he wasn't!

Prove me wrong or shut it

Obama is nothing but a four year stepping stone with race issues thrown in. Someone just wants to make a point about New Orleans and the President is the tool.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Look, for all of you who are posting up links that Obama's not a natural-born citizen, I'll say this again, like I said it to WhatTheory.

There is no official definition of what a natural-born citizen is. There have been many cases on it, but no official ruling has been made on what deems to be a natural-born citizen.

As for Lemon Fresh and WhatTheory: fine, so if you believe that FactCheck is not able to be trusted, give me a group who would work well in seeing that his long form is real?

The group has to be non-partisan, naturally, but you guys give me someone.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I do agree with you, but lets look at some facts... If this was a white guy the issue would have never been raised fact..

2nd of all the importance of an African American as the POTUS is a big deal around the world..

And the fact hes a puppet.. well that only makes some more angry correct?

you cant have it both ways mate.. i know the world is safer without the "other guy" and the neo cons in charge

if you understand the rules of the game.. then you will find out who paids for him and who backs him

and they know that times are changing and he was the perfect face for the job...

Love him or hate him he has a role to play,..

my cab is here i shall post after work

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I do agree with you, but lets look at some facts... If this was a white guy the issue would have never been raised fact..

2nd of all the importance of an African American as the POTUS is a big deal around the world..

And the fact hes a puppet.. well that only makes some more angry correct?

you cant have it both ways mate.. i know the world is safer without the "other guy" and the neo cons in charge

if you understand the rules of the game.. then you will find out who paids for him and who backs him

and they know that times are changing and he was the perfect face for the job...

Love him or hate him he has a role to play,..

my cab is here i shall post after work

Ok. Well I can understand that! I admit I'm not the smartest guy but I think I understand what you mean now.

Peace

[edit on 28-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Arnold's father was a volunteer for Hitler's army in WWII. Now an Austrian born son of a Nazi who is running California wants to run and a chance to rule the World through a completed Corporate Globalism.

So, sins of the father are sins of the son? Arnie's dad was a Nazi therefore Arnie is a Nazi... Sorry mate but that's just bad logic.

Every time a new president comes into office there are always these dissenters that will latch onto any type of controversy to drub the new guy. It's just another version of swift boat tactics.

It's one political party attempting to destroy another political party, and neither side gives a **** about the country anymore, so long as they can attack the other party over even the stupidest excuses.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Forget it. Unreadable.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher-X

If he was a natural born citizen and there was all this "so called" overwhelming evidence. They wouldn't have had to write a damn resolution that he is.

Because people like you said, just show me the birth certificate. Then that was no good because it was a certificate of live birth, as if there is a difference. Then we got the one that did not say that and that is no good because it is not the long form. Whatever. The resolution was passed for one reason and that was to put republicans in the house on record as to what they believed about his birth. So...our government, all of it, agrees he was born in Hawaii but people like you know better? Prove he wasn't

to trump the growing amount of discord and doubt while Gen Max Cook won his case and many more like that would have compelled Obimbo to turn his over in discovery.

Turn over what? What else is there to turn over? I am a natural born citizen of the United States and I do not have any more proof than he does and yet, I have proven it many times. I have proven it at two colleges. I prove it every time I cross the border into Canada and on the way back. Amazing how I can use my BC to prove I was born here all over the place but somehow, you feel he has not shown you anything? What do you want to see?

So if fukino is looking at any record now that says he is a natural born citizen without a guilty conscience, it s a faxed copy of that resolution because she refused to answer other than to say his COLB was from there office which was like BIG DEAL anyone can get one of those back then in Hawaii.

What?????? Go get one then. Please explain how a COLB is any less valid than a birth certificate. Do you even know what these documents are for? They are to prove you were born, alive, in this place, at this time.

You righties are really stretching this out.

What would shut you up? I am sure that the only thing that would shut you up is to overturn the election. I guess that whole democratic voting thing is only good sometimes, it is not like this is America or anything right?

Pffffft. Whine whine whine whine whine. He is a natural born U.S. citizen and has proven it. You are not going to get him out of office so just GIVE UP. He proved it. It has been proven.

Are you suggesting that his parents planned this all along? They knew that the son they did not yet have would someday run for president so they thought enough to plant a phony announcement of birth in the Hawaii Newspaper and then faked all his documents, very well I might add? Wow, that is some conspiracy.

Do you have any evidence of any of the things you said or believe about this? Any of you?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Yes, it is about race because there are no white immigrants

Oh... I get it now. You are all brain damaged. No white immigrants? Are you serious with that? Please, oh please tell me that you believe what you just wrote. I think that will pretty much sum up the 'Birthers' rather well.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

It really is no use to try and argue this point with these people. They have no interest in the truth and only want one thing and that is to overturn the election.

That is why no matter what evidence is produced, no matter what state official on record says that the matter is resolved, no matter how many times we debunk and prove that the flimsy pseudo evidence they conjure up from WND (Weapons of News Destruction) are hoaxes and lies. They still cling to this theory.

It's sad really. So much energy wasted on a pseudo theory with no basis in reality, when there are so many many good reasons to not like Obama.

But it's a pathological condition. The people that believe in this pseudo theory have a sickness. They distrust this man in office so much that anything at all that makes him look bad makes them feel better about themselves. And they believe any shred of bull dunk that is tossed out there at them with such fervor and such zeal that it at this point rivals some religious cults.

My humble suggestion? It's been proven to all reasonable people that this issue is dead. So I myself will back away from these threads, and suggest that those that know this theory is a pile of horse manure will just be content to let those that continue to believe this monkey dung play with themselves. It's obviously not worth the effort to reason or debate an issue that has already been decided, especially with people that no matter what you say won't believe it anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Perhaps if you would read threads instead of picking things out.

Also notice the rolling eyes? That signifies sarcasm or idiocracy on the part of the poster or subject that I am referring too.

See what I did there?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here is another interesting conficting point regarding Obama's released certificate of live birth.

The link here pulls up a .pdf document of "Vital Statistics of the United States -- Volume I -- Nativity." In 1961, the Public Health Services, U. S Department of Health, Education and Welfare, National Center for Health Statistics, National Vital Statistics Division published this document.

Page 231 contains the requirements for "Race and color."

"Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."

I don't see a classification of "African" as presented on Obama's certification of live birth he released. Hmmm.....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join