It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Jimmy Kimmel got it right. If Obama had been born in Kenya, Madonna would have already adopted him.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This whole ordeal smells like a psy op the more I think about it.
Perhaps it is designed to be the final nail in the coffin for the US of A.
Imagine if suddenly it comes to light that Obama isn't a natural born citizen?
Many people will not care and won't mind him finishing his term, including me.
Most won't mind because they adore him; I don't mind because I think whoever get's the presidency is already in the corporate imperialist pocket.

But there would also be an impeach movement, which would of course be painted by the media as a racist wingnut movement, and if they push hard enough, perhaps the courts will stick to the constitution and impeach Obama?

Many people would then blame racist wingnuts for ousting the first Black President, and surely there will be hate crimes, perhaps even full scale riots... perhaps even Martial Law? Dare I say Civil War?

Who knows, but to call this issue a dead horse... I'm afraid that might be too optimistic since the MSM is running with it.

But imagine, if Obama is threatened with impeachment, how many US citizens would vote YES for a little editing of the Constitution?

Heck, while we're at it, we might as well create an entirely new, updated Constitution for the World as a whole, that is 'more applicable to the times we live in' and a Bill of Rights for every human being in the world.

Good promo material for World Governance, that's for sure...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Many many people have said the same thing about this, and that is what needs to be done to put this thing to rest. Obama needs to just produce the damn thing and get it over with. "But he shouldn't have to" fine, then neither he nor anyone else can complain when people keep saying it's fake. Seems like Hawaii keeps shouting the loudest and you know what that usually means.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

Well, that's a gloomy outlook, Psy. So, no matter who you are, if you become the President, you're going to be in the pocket of Corporate America?

I'll say this: who's perfect? Obama clearly isn't, and he's said as much, and that's alright. You name me anybody on this planet that hasn't done something stupid, or said something dumb. If you're waiting for that kind of politician, you'll be waiting for a long time.

For the birthers, look, I understand you guys didn't want Obama as president. I saw it with people who didn't want Bush as president and tried to have him impeached.

But he's our president. He was elected. He was born in this country, and he's a natural-born citizen. And I don't want to hear that showing the long form would solve it.

It wouldn't, for we're all guilty of that on here; we're conspiracists.

But Obama is the president. Maybe in 2012, the GOP will have a candidate that you can rally behind if you still don't want Obama as president.

But for the sake of the argument here, he's a natural-born citizen.

Until Congress truly defines what being a natural-born citizen is, he is a natural-born citizen. He was born in this country, with a parent who's an American. Nowhere does it say that both parents, have to be American.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Many many people have said the same thing about this, and that is what needs to be done to put this thing to rest. Obama needs to just produce the damn thing and get it over with.

He did, a few days ago, where were you?

"But he shouldn't have to" fine, then neither he nor anyone else can complain when people keep saying it's fake. Seems like Hawaii keeps shouting the loudest and you know what that usually means.

Hmmm, the only shouting I have heard has been from "birthers." When and where did Hawaii do all this loud shouting? Look at all the threads on here accusing him of being an illegal alien. How many threads has Hawaii put up? I keep seeing clips of "birthers" literally yelling and shouting about this. I have yet to see anything about Hawaii shouting, let alone the loudest. Please give me a link or clip or something to back that up.

Amazing how many lies "birthers" are willing to tell in their so-called pursuit of the truth.

Pssssssst, if you need to make things up to prove someone else is lying,, well then your argument falls apart on the launching pad.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
My hands are tied as are yours and your families and friends and co-workers who also MUST have an original for everything and it does not bother you in the least that the most important position in the United States of America does NOT REQUIRE an original?

Birther's are a riot, I swear. You are all too funny. I am not even sure any of you are playing this game with a straight face anymore. So....you and I and everyone else need our birth certificate for "everything" and yet somehow Obama made it through his entire life without ever having one? Do you see the flaw in your statement?

Now you are just trying too hard. When is someone going to show some proof that he was born anywhere BUT Hawaii?????? How about that? You all seem to think that you have some information that the rest of us do not have and that the government is trying to cover up. Please just show us a little evidence that he was born anywhere BUT Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by donwhite

Was it not also true that McCain was born on a U.S. military base and as such places are deemed United States Soil he would enjoy the same Jus Soli as Obama?

Actually, hospital records purport that he was actually born OFF-BASE making him natural born Panamanian through and through. This is why he needed to be naturalized here. Why is it that the government knew enough to naturalize him so he could run with no questions and yet....they did not think about that with Obama and at the same time, they also are doing nothing to about it now?????

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by FlyersFan

So nothing the state of Hawaii says will convince you huh?

As for the race/religion thing if its not the case then why have there been so many allegations that he was a closet Muslim...as in suggesting he is somehow Arab and would somehow sell the United States out?

The State of Hawaii has claimed that all original paper certificates were destroyed when they went electronic. Does that ring any alarm bells? NO? Evasive, deflecting. Not an answer.

That is totally false. The story was perpetrated by the President of CNN, Jon Klein, in a memo to his staff, but has been contradicted by the State of Hawaii. No idea how Klein got that idea, but he is wrong.

Please refer to this article from the 'infallible' WorldNetDaily.

Barak Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 and is therefor a Natural Born Citizen of the United States of America over the age of 35 and is thus eligible to hold the Office of President of the United States of America.

If there is a conspiracy here, it is one perpetrated by jealous sore losers and attention starved media whores to smear the elected President anyway they can. That people have been duped for a while by some back room clique with a malign agenda is understandable; everyone likes a good 'whodunit' spy thriller. But eventually the book comes to an end, and you have return to the real world. Will those of you who honestly thought there was something fishy behind this finally admit that continuing this charade further is disingenuous at best?

Can we put this business to rest already?

[edit on 29/7/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
How many times is this going to be done. I mean really. He is the president of the "free" world. I believe in my mind that if he wanted to get an altered hawaiian birth certificate he could dang sure pull that off. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I don't buy it!! and I am certainly not a loon. Time for Obama to put up or shut up. Time to be a man Obama. I am more convinced with each passing day that Obama is more concerned with concealing the true identity of his father rather than the location of his birth. Barack Sr. was nothing more than a business partner with his mother. The timeline of his birth and the whereabouts of his mother do not add up. Obama bears no likeness to his "father" or his Kenyan roots whatsoever.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

This issue has struck a nerve with the White House and it is not going away until people see the truth behind the lies of Obamas fabricated life.

Obama and his people love this issue.

1. They think it makes conservatives distance themselves from "crazy right wingers".

2. It distracts from all the Unconstitutional stuff they are trying to pass through Congress.

3. They are probably waiting for an opportune time to drop the real birth certificate when they need a distraction from something else that they want to slip through.

If it were possible for Hillary to bump Obama off during the primaries, don't you think she would have?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher-X

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by whatukno

You are correct. US Military bases, no matter where located, are considered to be US Soil. US Military bases are treated like Embassies: sovereign US soil.

That's why the McCain issue is moot.

According to our previous Administration, US Military bases are NOT US Soil. The proof is the denial that the US Constitution applies at Guantanamo. However, that is NOT the position of the Supreme Court or any other authoritative body or any thoughtful American.

Not true McCain was not Natural Born

Natural Born Citizen:
(summary of Perkins vs Elg 307 U.S. 325(1939) and analysis by Cipher X deleted)
To be a "natural born citizen" you must be born in the US mainland of two US citizen parents.

Obama is a citizen -- not a natural born citizen because he was (probably) born in the State of Hawaii of one US citizen parent.

www.theobamafile.com...

Your analysis of the case law is incorrect. Elg is a "Natural Born Citizen" because she was born on US soil. The citizenship status of the parents does not enter into it. The Elg case merely confirms that Elg did NOT lose her citizenship, a citizenship gained due to her birthright as naturally born on US Soil, when her parents took her to Sweden when she was a minor.

The Elg case actually depends on the United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898) which affirms that the citizenship status of the (non-diplomatic) parents does not effect the natural born American citizenship status of the child.

If a child is born on US soil, it is a natural born citizen of the United States. That is the definition of "natural born".

Obama is a natural born citizen because he was born on United States soil. The citizenship status of his parents do not enter into it because they were not on diplomatic or military posting by a foreign power.

End of Story.

McCain is a Natural Born Citizen of the United States of America. He was born at the Submarine Base Hospital of the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone. And this would hold even if Coco Solo were not considered US soil (and there is reason for doubt in this case), because his parents were "diplomatically protected", being on assignment by the US Government. There is a question whether those born to civilian parents in Panama prior to 1937 are "natural born", but McCain's parents were in the Canal Zone on official military duty.

In addition, even if they were NOT on official military duty, a 1795 law defines children born overseas to two citizen parents as "natural born citizens". This law enabled both Barry Goldwater (born in Arizona Territory) and George Romney (born in Mexico) to be eligible for the Presidency. Goldwater's case supposedly even went to the Supreme Court, but I can't find any further confirmation.

There is opinion that the 1795 law was overridden by the "Insular Cases" of the early 1900's, however it is unclear how this objection could apply to a child of two citizens. The "Insular Cases" involved how to apply law to the newly acquired territories gained after events like the Spanish American war and tried to answer questions like: Did the constitution apply to the Philippines or the recently annexed Hawaii?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If there is a conspiracy here, it is one perpetrated by jealous sore losers and attention starved media whores to smear the elected President anyway they can.

Quoted for truth.

I am so sick of this talk-radio-zombie BS.

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

Get over it, children.

I was OK with McCain, he's not a nut, but I am eternally grateful Sarah "if you didn't grow up in BFE you're not a real American" Palin is not coming a heartbeat away from the red button.

Obama is far from perfect, but compared to the Dominionist nightmare these dolts would impose on this country, he's a godsend.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

1. They think it makes conservatives distance themselves from "crazy right wingers".

That is because it does and has. Not one conservative representative was willing to stand up and declare that he was not born in Hawaii. How is that not distancing themselves from this?

2. It distracts from all the Unconstitutional stuff they are trying to pass through Congress.

Like the patriot act? Sending the Army into Buffalo, NY to arrest people?

3. They are probably waiting for an opportune time to drop the real birth certificate when they need a distraction from something else that they want to slip through.

At least you are admitting there is one.

If it were possible for Hillary to bump Obama off during the primaries, don't you think she would have?

DING DING DING. We have a winner. Why didn't she? Why didn't McCain? Why do I have to keep asking this?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

DING DING DING. We have a winner. Why didn't she? Why didn't McCain? Why do I have to keep asking this?

Because perhaps they all know that being POTUS is merely a puppet's position and the game is rigged?

If Hillary became president it sure would start to look like 'Family Ties' up there in Washington, better get a 'new guy' in town.

Mak Manto: Well, that's a gloomy outlook, Psy. So, no matter who you are, if you become the President, you're going to be in the pocket of Corporate America?

Pretty much, yeah, that just about sums it up for me.

I mean, you need corporate campaign contributions and the corporate media on your side to become President, wouldn't you agree? So whoever gets the position is sure to be in the pocket.

Obama has proven as such when he said in the inaugural address:

it's the selflessness of workers who would rather cut their hours than see a friend lose their job

Again, he clearly picks sides here, because there is no mention of the Capitalist cutting back on their personal profit in order to keep people employed.
Two days later he gives a wink to the Military Industrial Complex by drone-bombing Pakistan, killing some people including women and kids.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I judge the man by his actions and words, not by his skin color or historic ascent.

xmotex: Obama is far from perfect, but compared to the Dominionist nightmare these dolts would impose on this country, he's a godsend.

Why do you think they went all the way to Alaska to find someone as controversial and incompetent for the position as Sarah Palin?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Psynarchist]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

Because perhaps they all know that being POTUS is merely a puppet's position and the game is rigged?

If Hillary became president it sure would start to look like 'Family Ties' up there in Washington, better get a 'new guy' in town.

Seriously?

So why did she run? Why did she blow all that campaign money? Who was that to fool? Are you telling me that if she did not even bother that we all would have thought something of it? She never had to claim to aspire to it and she did not need to run.

As for McCain and Palin...same thing. This is really stretching it to try and back up a baseless non-fact. Everyday this argument gets stranger and stranger. The less true it looks to you, the less it makes sense, the farther out on that branch you all go. The branch will snap eventually and Obama will still be president.

P.S. you go on to attribute quotes to me that I did not write. Please go back and correct that while you still have time, or just let people scroll up to see how you need to lie.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

EvilIncarnate: So why did she run? Why did she blow all that campaign money? Who was that to fool?

This may only be my opinion, but I sincerely believe Government is the servant of Capitalism, a dog-and-pony show for the masses. A guard dog between the people and the Owners. If they can't be fooled by the priests, how about politicians? Big Business steers policy, as far as I'm concerned, it's all a charade, a farce, to protect the property of those who claim to own property. It started with knights collecting taxes in the form of food, and these days it's done electronically through banks. Same difference.

EvilIncarnate: This is really stretching it to try and back up a baseless non-fact. Everyday this argument gets stranger and stranger. The less true it looks to you, the less it makes sense, the farther out on that branch you all go.

You all? Don't you know you loose all credibility when you generalize like this? I just gave my perspective as an answer to your question earlier and now you link it to the BC issue or the 'birther movement'? I don't see what you're getting at, as I've stated before that I think the whole thing is a charade either for distraction purposes or for a different agenda. Let me repeat myself: I don't give a crap about who is the president, because to me that position could be filled by a mannequin and the people would remain loyal and obedient. Nothing of any significance changes, regardless ofwho fills the spot, imho.

EvilIncarnate: Please go back and correct that while you still have time, or just let people scroll up to see how you need to lie.

Consider it done; I just hate it when I press the quote button it quotes the whole damn post, but you are right in saying that I should add the username to the things I quote. Will do so from now on.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

EvilIncarnate: So why did she run? Why did she blow all that campaign money? Who was that to fool?

This may only be my opinion, but -

Ugggggggggh. Everytime I ask enough pertinent questions to those that pretend to be in the know, they all end up giving me their 'opinion.' I want facts, evidence, proof. Opinions are like as.... well you know how that goes. I thought people came here looking for the truth? If people just want to spread their own personal opinion about what is going on around, get a blog.

Consider it done; I just hate it when I press the quote button it quotes the whole damn post, but you are right in saying that I should add the username to the things I quote. Will do so from now on.

I am not sure what the first part of that means. When you pressed quote on my post, it then also quoted someone else's complete post and then you just responded to it? I am not sure what you are saying exactly. Not attacking you, I am just confused.

Thanks, you can be reasonable. I did not want to be 'right' but only make sure that other people do not think that you are smacking me around when it is someone else and likewise, if they were my quotes, I would want credit for them. It just seemed like you were trying to make it look like you had all this stuff to hit me over the head with when it was someone else's head you were hitting.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ok, let me set it up like this.

The beginning of the campaign both the Republicans and Democrats line up their tools. They all are in the running at first. McCain, Obama, Hillary, ETC. Everyone at first has a fair shake in the process. Every single one of them have an equal opportunity to win or be destroyed. This is because until the election is settled, they aren't in the inner circle.

To be sure they know a great deal about the inner circle, after all if they didn't they wouldn't be allowed to run.

The Independent candidates are there because this country does have rules and people can run for the election. They are minor players, don't get airtime, don't get the donations, don't get the coverage to matter.

The ones that are in charge are masters of marketing. They offer you a choice and see what candidate rings with the most people. The top two in the end are the ones that are faced off against each other. The people in charge don't really know who will win. But they damn will make sure that the one that does win gets put in line before the first day.

The winner gets a period of time before inauguration day to be schooled in what the president really is there for. They are told the real truth and what they are going to do.

The election? It's a marketing campaign. They offer up all sorts of "products" to the masses, and the winner gets to be the "product" that changes to the whims of those that are really in control. It wouldn't really matter who won the election. The result is the same. A shill politician obeying their masters and their masters aren't the American people.

They probably show them extra footage from the Kennedy assassination (something that the rest of us will never see) to show what happens when their tool get's out of line.

Now of course the loosing side is going to be bitter about not winning. So the powers that be shut these people up with ineffectual scandals and bull dunk that keep the losers occupied while they pull the strings on their puppet.

Like the 2000 election, the ptb shut the loosing side up and kept them occupied by letting them rant and rave about a stolen election. Like it would have mattered if Al Gore were president instead of Bush.

That anti marketing campaign worked so well that they decided that this rumor (probably not even intentional) had to get airplay. It has to be focused on to lead the people that would normally be the most vocal opponents of their puppet astray and keep them from really digging in and being critical of what this puppet is really doing.

So yes, Hillary, could have won, McCain could have won. That part is all legit and all normal. The electoral college does their job, the people vote for whatever shill they want in the white house. The president elect gets schooled on what is really going on and what their real job is and the PTB screw the American people over again without ever breaking a single law.

They keep the people that would be a real threat to their power at bay with some fake conspiracy. They keep the people cowed and distracted while they go about their real business.

Instead of where Obama was born, the people asking this should be asking things like...

Why didn't Ford need a bailout? Where is every single dime of our taxpayer funded stimulus money going? Why are we really in the war in the middle east?

A disinformation and deflection campaign gone perfectly to plan and while those that detest Obama struggle with this non issue, they are busy funneling your money into their pockets.

While Birthers are busy feeding off of the disinformation trough called the WND they are secretly spending your money passed in the bailout without a care as to who might be watching.

Wild goose chase anyone?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I just love how the majority of believers in this matter like to divide people into two nice little piles, where your either a republican, or a racist. As if there is no other option.

Comments like: "Your all just closet racists"

As well as: "You lost the election, get over it!"

Really get on my nerves. Hate to tell it to the small minded believers on this forum, but there are more people in the world interested in this matter than you can easily fit into either of those two groups. The fact that believers assume your one or the other really shows how narrow minded they really are. Just because you believers can't fathom 'what the problem is', doesn't mean there isn't one. So you can sit there one the other side of the net, with your smug self-satisfies little selves and believe all you want that this is about politics, or race, when in reality it is about character and truth. I sometimes wish we could see Obama from the back, so we could see the hand up his backside, pulling his strings and making him talk. He is one of the most insidious and untrustworthy politicians I've ever seen. Not because he is black, but because he is shady. He reminds me so much of one of those shysters that get you to sign on the dotted line for something you think you need, only to find out you've signed your life savings away.

Chrono

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Even Ann Coulter thinks this is stupid and that lady is a fruit-basket.

I mean really, does anyone have ANY real proof that Obama was born in Kenya?

Is there a record of his mother flying there while pregnant?

Who ran the birth announcements in 1961 that have actually been found?

Anything at all?

This is just rumor generated speculation based on nothing factual.
The state of Hawaii has already confirmed this...TWICE.

I'm willing to take their word for it, since the opposing argument has no facts to support itself other than crying out "prove to me he's a citizen because I don't think he is" repeatedly.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join