It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All of you "new agers" are in for a very severe (life altering) shock when earth's final day rolls around.

As usual, mankind doesn't like God's laws so they start creating new religions that better suit their sins.

All of these new "religions" will not save your eternal soul when Jesus returns. I hope you all fully understand that.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Within Christ the entire physical manifestation of God is embodied. Col 2:9
God is one Deut 6:4

again ?

“I am the LORD; and there is none else” Isaiah 45,22

Hear, Israel: the Lord is our God; God is one: Deuteronomy 6:4

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

“For the Father judges no one, but he has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He who doesn’t honor the Son doesn’t honor the Father who sent him.” John 5:22-23

“Most assuredly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing of himself but what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things he does, these the Son also does likewise John 5:19

"But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. John 5:45

“Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged. For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2

[edit on 26-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
PastTheClouds:

You are trying to turn my comments into 'judging' - when in fact, I'm telling you what GOD's Scriptures say.

The new agers are being misled by satan - whether you like the label or not.

The Bible, which is GOD's HOLY SCRIPTURES, make it clear that the ONLY way to Him is through His Son, JESUS CHRIST - regardless of what *you* believe or don't believe.

And copy/pasting all the quotes from the Bible isn't going to get you to Heaven either.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Christ is God ?

if yes ?

if scripture is right, then seeing the son (entire physical manifestation of ALL=GOD)
will free you.

Do you see the son ? Are you talking against your own scripture ?
People do not go that quick to death as christians think.
God is good.

really, god is good.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yes, GOD is good but not the 'god' you are apparently referring to.

The Bible tells us that God will not be mocked. It also tells us that we are not to add to, nor remove, any words from His Scriptures.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
what did i take ? or add ?
read again:

“I am the LORD; and there is none else” Isaiah 45,22

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, God's Son, is the only way to Him.

How hard is that to understand and accept without trying to twist it around to suit agendas and sin evasion.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
what did i twist ???? i did not say more then quotes.

i copy again, talk to yourself, you fight your own scriptures ? it's a question.

God said to Jesus, "You are my son today I have begotten you" Heb.5:5

God said to David, "You are my son today I have begotten you" Psalm2:7

Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me." Isaiah 46:9

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Evangelical

Keep up the good work Evangelical.

I know know other person that better shows us the way of Love, Peace, Compassion, Humility, Forgiveness, Patience, Kindness, Mercy, Truth, Justice, etc. than Jesus.

He is the Divine Nature incarnate.

If more people imitated Him, our world would be a more peaceful, and safer place to live.

Every strife, contrariety, or trouble, and every act of hatred, envy, and war originates in, and comes from, the nature of man, while every act of good that man does, comes from the nature of God being manifested through man's heart, mind, and life by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Whether one believes in the historical Jesus or not, the Spirit and power of His Divine Nature, living and working, in and through you, is the only way to eternal life.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Isaiah 66:7-9 tells us that Israel would become a nation in One day. It was 2,000 years since Israel ceased to be a nation, and look now, Bible Prophecy came true. Israel became a nation in one day!!!! On March 15, 1948. Jesus tells us in the parable about the fig tree, when we see Israel once again become a nation, we know the end is near. The generation that was born and alive at the time of Israel becoming a nation, that would be the generation that would still be alive to see the end of this age. We are nearing the end of that generation. If a generation is 70 years, simply add 70 years to 1948 and you get 2018. Now subtract 7 years for the tribulation and great tribulation and you get 2011. That tells me that the rapture will take place within the next 27 months. Yes indeed time is short. EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
PastTheClouds:

You are trying to turn my comments into 'judging' - when in fact, I'm telling you what GOD's Scriptures say.

The new agers are being misled by satan - whether you like the label or not.

The Bible, which is GOD's HOLY SCRIPTURES, make it clear that the ONLY way to Him is through His Son, JESUS CHRIST - regardless of what *you* believe or don't believe.

And copy/pasting all the quotes from the Bible isn't going to get you to Heaven either.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

Ya know, since Satan is "The Great Deciever"..........how do you know your worshipping who you are? What would be a greater deception of mankind than to convince them that he is the son of God? Think about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Man I first would like to point out that again, that I never said any appointed time of Jesus's coming. The fact stand that Jesus is the way forgiveness of sins. If you can't believe in God's son you cant believe in God. The bible has many proofs of it self. Throw prophecy that has been proven and the bible itself. The bible agree with history. Nothing in the bible disagree with history. The bible is God word. Jesus is the perfect manifestation of God. But Jesus is God's son. Jesus said that God is greater than him. God is one. But think one in what. God's spirit is in all that believe in him. Thats what makes him one. Jesus was not only of God own personal son but he has God's spirit in him, making him more one in God.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Psychonaughty

You can't worship God, the true God, and denounce His Holy Scriptures.

The Bible makes it clear........Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

What part of that are you not understanding?

The Bible this the Bible that, words from man.

You long your stay by worshipping a human, when that human should not be praised, NOTHING should be praised besides the One.

Stop falling into the trap that was created for you to be trapped in.

The trap is the whole point of it, there is a lesson to be learned, to show you are disciplined and worthy of, also to know where and who you are.

How to find the truth that is always waiting for you, around you, wanting to be known.

The tools are given to you from bloodlines of families that were given right by divine law to do so. They were given the task of deception and dividing of the people, religion was the main dividing entity, Jesus of Nazerath was lead on by these people to make others believe he was the son of god, how easy of it for people to go around preaching such non sense.

Than people are slaughtered under his name, divided, through all wakes of religion.

If others think for you, like the bible, and the truth is just given to you, than the lesson is not learned for it has not the same effect.

Why would it be so easy? Do not wait for a "saviour" because it is not coming.

It's all on a personal level, there should be no human intervention between you and the Divine.

The One does not care what of it that you do you get what you deserve and only hurt yourself, there is no after life decision of one to either be damned to hell, your either reincarnated because you still have much to learn and must experience more aspects of life, or you proven worthy of temperance and dicipline.

A core of truth floating in a sea of perversions.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Man I first would like to point out that again, that I never said any appointed time of Jesus's coming. The fact stand that Jesus is the way forgiveness of sins.

Only if you subscribe to both the existence of Sin as well as the Existence of Christ. Otherwise, forgiveness comes from within not from without.

If you can't believe in God's son you cant believe in God.

BZZZZZZZZZZZT! This answer is so wrong in so many ways; Logically wrong, rationally wrong and whatnot. God is a nonspecific term to refer to an entity of omnific qualia. You can believe in Any God including the Christian God and not believe in Christ (Those people are called Jewish).

The bible has many proofs of it self. Throw prophecy that has been proven and the bible itself.

Name a single prophecy that was not written after the fact in the Bible as having come true. Most of the Prophecies concerning Christ that were "Fulfilled" were said to be fulfilled by the people that wrote the book, not Christ himself. The bible has a distinct lack of "The Gospel of Christ".

The bible agree with history.

Incorrect and backwards; history agrees with some of the bible. The bible doesn't agree with history because the bible is not the foremost authority on history; Historians and Archaeologists are. History comes from them, not from the bible. It always has.

Nothing in the bible disagree with history.

Actually, there are various things in the bible that do not precisely agree with history. For more information, I would consult the resident ATS historians and Archaeologists. You know, the aforementioned experts. A book cannot be an expert, it does not have a brain.

The bible is God word.

So the BIBLE says.

Jesus is the perfect manifestation of God. But Jesus is God's son. Jesus said that God is greater than him. God is one. But think one in what. God's spirit is in all that believe in him. Thats what makes him one. Jesus was not only of God own personal son but he has God's spirit in him, making him more one in God.

As is God's spirit in every human being. The Gospel of Thomas discusses the spirit of the Divine and where it resides; Pretty much not in a book and not in a church. Within the world itself, and all things in the world;

"Cut a branch, you will find me. Lift a rock, I am there."

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

All of you "new agers" are in for a very severe (life altering) shock when earth's final day rolls around.

As usual, mankind doesn't like God's laws so they start creating new religions that better suit their sins.

All of these new "religions" will not save your eternal soul when Jesus returns. I hope you all fully understand that.

And I'll bet you take a good bit of satisfaction in that belief too.
Who would Jeebuz taunt?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

If believers didn't care about the non believers, we would all just sit back, keep silent and let them continue on to condemnation.

Think about that, Angus.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Angus123

If believers didn't care about the non believers, we would all just sit back, keep silent and let them continue on to condemnation.

Think about that, Angus.

I have a question. Who is going to do the condemning, and for what reason?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

God.

The reasons can be found in the King James Bible.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

God.

The reasons can be found in the King James Bible.

Your sure it`s God? Our creator doesn`t condemn people, people condemn themselves. That is like saying, it`s going to rain for sure tomorrow, because it says so in the newspaper. And you can bank on it, that it will rain.......right? I for one won`t hold my breath.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

It sounds as if you haven't read the Bible or you wouldn't hold those beliefs.

You should read it - God doesn't want any of His children to perish, but makes it clear what they must do in order to receive salvation - and the consequences of those that don't.

But there will be those that will reject Him - because of their stubborn and prideful ways.

I don't think there is a third choice - it's either God or satan.

Your choice of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join