It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Well we don't know the exact date that Jesus was born, but we do have an idea of around when he was. The bible tells us when John the baptist was born and tells us that he is about 6 months older than Jesus. The current date we use for Christmas does come from the pagan holiday, It was among many of the pagan holidays the catholic church took over in their attempt to convert the pagans in their new babylonian kingdom in order to collect alms/taxes. It was all done around the time of the Nicean conference.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

HAHAHA, then what is "Christ" in your opinion? if he is not human? yes duality does exist with the Christ, but to deny Jesus is Christ, is actually Anti-Christ... not calling you THE anti-Christ, because there are many like you. however the meaning of "Christ" means Anointed ONE meaning a PERSON, therefor if Christ is not human, is he a grey? i mean, if you read genesis 1:26 it says Let US make man in OUR imagine to OUR likeness. meaning a GODHEAD. I mean yes the bible has been twisted for the likes of man, and the religion itself has been tainted, and and some apostles actually contradict God, but does it make the ENTIRETY null? I would think not. and as for what I have been taught, I was agnostic most of my life, it wasn't UNTIL I rejected the truth, did i really discover it. that yes, Jesus was IN FACT the Christ, some stories about him blown out of proportion.

i think you will find this old thread amusing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*note: when she asks on one of the pages "Did Jesus really exist: the answer given was "There was a POSSESSED man, if that is what you are asking" never gave a direct answer to the question. but why would "the dark one" even elude to his this. and note: its my understanding from discernment that this thread is in fact factual she did channel the dark one, because before I became a "messianic jew" i was playing with a ouija board and asked "are you a character from blade runner" just joking around, and the pointer moved to yes. since you are such a critic of the Bible, Jesus, according to the bible didn't become Christ until he was 30, when he became POSSESSED by the spirit of the lord at his baptism. funny how some of the threads can intertwine and make some people believe.
btw, no this is not MY thread, this thread is 4 years old....

*edit: not saying this is going to change your mind, but hell you'll find out soon enough first hand how real a "PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION" of God will be

[edit on 24-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkeemunkee84

Well we don't know the exact date that Jesus was born, but we do have an idea of around when he was. The bible tells us when John the baptist was born and tells us that he is about 6 months older than Jesus. The current date we use for Christmas does come from the pagan holiday, It was among many of the pagan holidays the catholic church took over in their attempt to convert the pagans in their new babylonian kingdom in order to collect alms/taxes. It was all done around the time of the Nicean conference.

Ok.

Here it goes again.

If you actually looked at the events of the recent world, you would know already. It's blue in your face as to what date he was born. If you actually did some research you'd know too. The vatican knows. The powers of be know.

They re waving the date.

There are entities beyond your world that operate this existence that do know. The designer knows what goes in and out of this world.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I believe he is refering to "we as Christians" not those who try and enslave the Christians. and as a matter of fact, no the Vatican does not know what day Jesus was born, they can only speculate, because in fact, there is no "OFFICIAL RECORD" of his birth, just 2nd/3rd/4th hand accounts, actually let me take some of that back, The Vatican probably has an IDEA not an EXACT DATE, because they have access to a lot more scriptures than we do. after all, it is where "The Holy Library" is contained, and I also like how you say "your" world, as if, it not your world as well. let me ask you, are you a participant, or an observer? most participants bring something viable and useful to the table, hence they are participating, you just bring criticism, so I'm leaning toward observer in your case myself. there is still debate as to which year Jesus was born in, so to say they have a date.... most think its probably 3 B.C.E. if you really do your research, but hell its just semantics and minute details that after all is said and done, make little to no difference to the picture as a whole. its like taking a few grains of sand off a beach, no one is going to really notice and/or care.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

You seem to be attempting to claim you are a Christian when in fact you are anything but.

Christians do not deny Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior.

You might be on the wrong thread to try to push your satanic agenda - the people that post here are a bit more educated than you obviously think.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The bible does not say anything really about the timing of Jesus birth. So no one can really tell us when Jesus was born. We can only give real good guess. But Jesus is the way truth and the light. At the end of times all will know the truth of God and Jesus.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Nice comment, slymattb -

I'm not sure what the fuss is about His birthday - unless it's just one more angle of attack the other side has concocted to cast doubt.

As far as I'm concerned, everyday is Jesus' birthday.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think it would be great to know Jesus's birth so that we could celebrate it, that and his death. I guess my problem with the whole thing is. I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe God is the greatest thing there is. So I think treating God is more important. But I realize how important God's son is.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I will say, I haven`t read all of this topic, and with that said I would like to comment on it.

As a race, we put so much on the return of Jesus Christ the man as a way of saving ourselves. One question I must ask. Why the man Jesus?

It`s not the person that we must look to, but what he carried inside that is the focus that must be made on. The Christ consciousness that he carried throughout his life time. It is that spirit that we must all grasp onto and have within ourselves to grow spiritually. We look to much to the man and not what he was really about inside. Did we not learn the lessons that he tried to teach us?

I see and read so much on his return. The consciousness is here now, but many need to open their eyes inside to see it. It`s not the physical that this is all about, but the spiritual side of being here that needs attention. And this is what this period of time is all about, finding that consciousness that is all around us, and placing it within ourselves.

Sure, I will have many out there who will try and bash me for what I am talking about, and that is fine. But stop and think about it before you do. When you bash me, you are also bashing yourselves, because we are all one, and came from the one. You are me, and I am you inside. We are all of the same energy and light.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

I believe he is refering to "we as Christians" not those who try and enslave the Christians. and as a matter of fact, no the Vatican does not know what day Jesus was born, they can only speculate, because in fact, there is no "OFFICIAL RECORD" of his birth, just 2nd/3rd/4th hand accounts, actually let me take some of that back, The Vatican probably has an IDEA not an EXACT DATE, because they have access to a lot more scriptures than we do. after all, it is where "The Holy Library" is contained, and I also like how you say "your" world, as if, it not your world as well. let me ask you, are you a participant, or an observer? most participants bring something viable and useful to the table, hence they are participating, you just bring criticism, so I'm leaning toward observer in your case myself. there is still debate as to which year Jesus was born in, so to say they have a date.... most think its probably 3 B.C.E. if you really do your research, but hell its just semantics and minute details that after all is said and done, make little to no difference to the picture as a whole. its like taking a few grains of sand off a beach, no one is going to really notice and/or care.

This is my last time telling you. You either GET it OR YOU don't.

Your getting really hot and bothered that you don't know the date. It's coming across as your own ignorance. And because you don't know the date you have this real itchy jumper issue realising that others know and you don't.

As I've clearly stated. The real illuminati are doing their assignement. In order to do their assignment they must know exactly what to do. The Vatican is the biggest organistation on the planet and is not run by simple priest's, it's run by entities and beings not from this planet.

So I would seriously advise you to stop assuming things. There are people that do know the order of events. Eveyone has a job in this universe. They know their job very well.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Did the Vatican tell you that they had an idea? You don't speak for the Vatican.

just stop will you.

Think before you post. Do you honestly think the Vatican would send you or "I" a letter stating they know or don't know. The Vatican knows a hell of a lot of things but your not aware. Until you are aware you can judge what is currently happening.

Until then please don't.

Your making a fool out of yourself.. Do you realise they actually have every record of human history stored for ions of years and pretty much the entire Human footprint since we were created on this planet. Every single detail. Every single book written. From Atlantis and Lemuria. Every ancient civilzation recorded that decendanded from Atlantis .ie. . From the Egyptians, Mayas, The crusades, The British Empires and all the ancients texts from the three major religions are under this rim. The Three major religions have a huge role in this reality. They were created for the control and divide program. This created evoulution on this planet.

They told the people of the world that they burnt all the ancient libaries. They did, but they took what was inside them. They said they burnt all the ancient mayas records, they didn't they burnt the buildings down. There are many fractions of this world kept secret from you and they control what you know and what you don't know. They decieved the worlds over and over (for special reasons)

They run your planet. If this organisation runs the soceity of the planet, they are sure to know what they must do and carry out accordingly. The construct of this world is not as simple or easily understood by the simple human mind. In fact the human mind at this point could not even come to terms with what the Vatican and illuminati actually do behind scenes. Without it, this world wouldn't even exist. Entities from all over the cosmos play the major role in how your planet is manifesting. Your not, as your not yet aware.

Meanwhile I would strongly keep your lips tied until you start to wake up! I wish you well on your journey.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
Did the Vatican tell you that they had an idea? You don't speak for the Vatican.

I don't think you understand. They can not know. Its imposssible for them to know. If its not written in the bible THE ONLY SOURCE FOR KNOWING JESUS. Then they can't know. Seriously. No where in the original scriptures does it tell us a date. It gives us clues to when Jesus was born but that it. Clues. IF believe in the bible

Originally posted by Mind1universeThink before you post.

Maybe you should think before you post. There is not way that they can know. If its not in scripture they can't know daaaaaaaa?????

Originally posted by Mind1universeThe Vatican knows a hell of a lot of things but your not aware. Until you are aware you can judge what is currently happening.

I would like you to prove that. What does the vatican know that any christian here doesn't. AGAIN IF ITS NOT IN SCRIPTURE IT CANNOT HELP US.

Originally posted by Mind1universeYour making a fool out of yourself.. Do you realise they actually have every record of human history stored for ions of years and pretty much the entire Human footprint since we were created on this planet. Every single detail. Every single book written. From Atlantis and Lemuria. Every ancient civilzation recorded that decendanded from Atlantis .ie. . From the Egyptians, Mayas, The crusades, The British Empires and all the ancients texts from the three major religions are under this rim. The Three major religions have a huge role in this reality. They were created for the control and divide program. This created evoulution on this planet.

None of that really helps in the after life buddy.

Originally posted by Mind1universeThey told the people of the world that they burnt all the ancient libaries. They did, but they took what was inside them. They said they burnt all the ancient mayas records, they didn't they burnt the buildings down. There are many fractions of this world kept secret from you and they control what you know and what you don't know. They deceived the worlds over and over (for special reasons)

The only thing I see possible is that they might be hiding scripture from us, but here the problem with that. Someone would of snitch about that. Plus we have thousands of copies of the originals. There for what they might have we probably already have.

Originally posted by Mind1universeThey run your planet. If this organisation runs the soceity of the planet, they are sure to know what they must do and carry out accordingly. The construct of this world is not as simple or easily understood by the simple human mind. In fact the human mind at this point could not even come to terms with what the Vatican and illuminati actually do behind scenes. Without it, this world wouldn't even exist. Entities from all over the cosmos play the major role in how your planet is manifesting. Your not, as your not yet aware.

Dam boy you act like the vatican is the most powerful thing on the planet. By far are you wrong. They don't control america, they don't control the main powers and they don't control the united nations. All they control is whats in there territory and they're churches they spread. End the end of times I believe God will destroy most of that the vatican hold. And most people believe that The Pulp at the time of the antichrist will sit on the right hand of Antichrist or Satan.

Originally posted by Mind1universeMeanwhile I would strongly keep your lips tied until you start to wake up! I wish you well on your journey.

And you act like you know everthing. Telling them they're stupid. We all having thinking mines. And yours is not better than the other.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by slymattb]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

LOL............

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Very clever, actually not really the origin of the word "Christ" comes from the greek term Khristós "The anointed", having only that meaning nothing and to do with Jesus whatsoever.

It is later that Christianity fabricated the term fitting the criteria a:

-The only son of God the Father
-Having the Virgin Mary as mother
-Crucified on the authority of Pontius Pilate
-Having been dead and buried
-"descending into hell" or "descending to the dead" (sometimes omitted)
-Rising from the dead after 3 days
-"ascending into heaven"
-Sitting "at the right hand" of God
-Destined to return to earth, and then to pass judgment on all humans who have ever lived.

About the Anti-Christ, there are at the moment billions of Anti-Christs
You will find them among Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Satanists, Agnostics, Buddhist, Hindus, etc....

They don't need a leader to be more Anti-Christ.

Christianity is about idolising a human called Jesus of Nazerath FIRST, which is an abomination.

All religion has a core of truth, but it's drown in a sea of perversions.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whoa Whoa Whoa. WHO said christianity is about worshipping Jesus of Nazareth first? I don't believe there is ANYBODY that has said that. I am pretty sure that most christians, even the indoctrinated ones, know that their belief in Jesus of Nazareth as the Son of God is a faith based belief system in which they view Jesus's life as "the way" to get to Heaven and forge a personal relationship with God the Father. They simply see Jesus's life as something that could be imitated. They don't worship his life, they try to mimic it because it was righteous. Praise be to God the Father. I am sure any amount of xtians understand this.

A2D

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Whoa Whoa Whoa. WHO said christianity is about worshipping Jesus of Nazareth first? I don't believe there is ANYBODY that has said that. I am pretty sure that most christians, even the indoctrinated ones, know that their belief in Jesus of Nazareth as the Son of God is a faith based belief system in which they view Jesus's life as "the way" to get to Heaven and forge a personal relationship with God the Father. They simply see Jesus's life as something that could be imitated. They don't worship his life, they try to mimic it because it was righteous. Praise be to God the Father. I am sure any amount of xtians understand this. A2D

Wrong brother. Most Christians believe Jesus is God, the trinity belief. I personal believe Jesus is the son of God.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What I want to know is why every region on Earth has it's own native religion?
Why didn't the Christian God reveal himself to everyone at the same time?

Nope... he let thousands of years go by before everybody heard of the one "true" religion.
He loves everyone equally of course, but just saw fit to let them languish in ignorance for a few millennia.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

By the way Jesus of Nazerath was born 2018 years ago March 20th, almost 2 hours before sunrise.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

By the way Jesus of Nazerath was born 2018 years ago March 20th, almost 2 hours before sunrise.

Okay, I have to ask... lol

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't want to be blasphemous, so I'll paraphrase. Behold, I stand at the door and knock....Will you answer, or will you deny his visit?

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join