It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

ok i see what your getting at but let me remind you I am in the Father, and the Father is in me. i forget the exact wording and which book this is in the bible so please fogive me but in the new testament it explains that there is an astral/heavenly body of God and a terrestrial body of God. in essence they are one because they are of the GODHEAD. Jesus, is the Son of God, but to say that Jesus IS the Father, is actually to deny scripture because it also says when Jesus was ascending into heaven "Now i go unto one even GREATER than myself" of course the words are not verbatim. also, if Jesus was The Father, in the book of revelations, why would he have The spirit of FEAR of the Lord?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

that's because religion does not understand what happened.

if everything is god's body,
then god lives through his different faces,
but from the same mind (= 7 eyes)

jacobs stone with seven eyes, (god and his sons)
as opposite to the dragen with different heads (= beast, divided)

jesus became glorified, that moment he became an 'eye' of god,
at that point elijah and moses, prophet and law became one
with him. He stayed on earth and took an extra cross,
by not leaving towards heaven (the place where the father lives in peace),
by showing the mental cross in a literal way to teach the world.

god can always play the theatre he wants,
jesus after glorification was god ('s eye) back into human
body and senses, but one with his mind.

that's what will happen with the promised elijah,
that religion will condemn as false prophet.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
reply to post by FiatLux

God has never thrown anyone into hell... as hell as you know it doesnt even exist yet... all souls are resting until the day of judgement, hell, even satan isn't in hell, he is in a bottomless pit

Ohhh, but as many want you to believe, that is what he does, casting them to hell. The only judgement that is to come, is the judgement we make on ourselves.

The idea of Heaven and Hell is a creation of man, to keep himself on the straight and narrow as we return to our creator(God). God lives through each of us, so that he may experience the physical plane. We as souls are on a long journey. We wanted to know what it was like to be an individual, with our own thoughts. Well, it didn`t happen, for as hard as we may try, we can never really seperate ourselves from the one.

And it is now time to work our way back home to the father. We must work our way through these many planes of existences to get home. We have many to go, but the trip will be well worth the return....on our journey home.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Also, why would Jesus say "The only way to the Father is through the son"? if it where not true, and that the Son of Man will not come until the gospel has been spread through out the world? so i submit to you Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to get to the Father, and for Salvation. because belief in just "God" from an agnostic point of view is to really not know the true God, which Jesus was the Son of. and "All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" if you don't know the name of the Lord how can you be saved. there is a divine plan in place and certain channels to go through in order to obtain access to the Father. unless of course you have NEVER sinned, and are a perfect Jew... which according to scripture there will only be 144,000 of them. I go back to my original question for you past the clouds... WHO interpreted the bible for you?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

the way to the father is by the son =
see god in everyone, forgive god,
that is the son, the son is the becoming father=
michael, the prince of daniel,
who knows another god then his forefathers.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

the 144k are the son of man,
they are all glorified prophets.

answering ur question:
i did, my father in me.
because it's time to do it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

no In fact, The Father, does not condemn. people condemn themselves with their own actions, The Holy Spirit convicts of sin and righteousness..... so in fact, what you understand heaven to be is in fact the disincarnated state with the father. but what you kinda said is we are all God... which is inaccurate, we are Creations of God. There will be another Physical Manifestation of God some time very soon... in fact he may already be back according to scripture. Because the next "physical manifestation of God" is going to be at one point in his life just normal man according to scripture hence the way Jesus talked about him "The Son of Man" which yes Jesus did refer to himself as that too, but in the book of John it says at the end of the age, He will come to you and guide you into all truth, He come directly FROM the Father and will be sent in MY NAME. which will be the second coming of Christ. the judge of all things living and dead

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by FiatLux

That's a very old line that non believers and lost people use - "A loving God wouldn't condemn anyone".

I suppose most children growing up could say that too about their earthly fathers.
i.e. "A loving father wouldn't condemn/punish their child".

What part of 'discipline' and 'accountability' aren't you understanding? God is a just God but He is also a fair God. If you were God would you allow people into Heaven that have rejected you?

I wouldn't. And I doubt you would either.

Yes, to you, just as the old line that many are going to hell for not following what the Bible says.

Big difference between our father who is pure spirit, and an earthly father who is spirit but within the physical body and subjected to that realm.

"What part of 'discipline' and 'accountability' aren't you understanding? God is a just God but He is also a fair God. If you were God would you allow people into Heaven that have rejected you?"

Let me take what you said above one step furthur and ask you this.
Let`s say you have two choices to make as of right now what to do with your life. Choice one...Do nothing with your life and just set by the edge of the road, or two, you can make money off of the masses with a get rich quick scam. Now, what do you believe God would say or think of that?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I haven't pushed my beliefs off on anyone - this forum is titled "Jesus Christ is the only way" so I guess I should be asking why you are here.

God doesn't ask that we be perfect - He knows we'll never be while in our earthly bodies - all He asks is that we repent, follow His laws, and accept His son as our Lord and Savior.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

the father in you? are you claiming you are Christ? that statement is quite blasphemous, do you also forgive sin? and as for the 144,000 they are not "prophets" they are mere warriors for God, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribe of Israel. I want you to do yourself a favor, read the book "O" God. its written about Oprah Winfrey's belief structure and how yours and hers directly correlate from what i have read you saying. you incorporate a lot of "new age" teachings into a very old religion. and if you know anything about the "new age" guru's they all can be traced back to Luciferian/satanic teachings. I wish you well and hope you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, the Only way to the Source of creation. because from what you have just said, I do take pity that you have leaned to your own understanding while reading the bible, instead of asking the Holy Spirit to guide you while reading the scripture. May the Holy Spirit have mercy on your soul in 6 years and 1 day

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If we get to heaven and there is no sin, does that mean we have no free will?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

"satan's not in hell yet - he is loose on this earth collecting as many souls as he can before Jesus returns."

Why do you say things like this? What do you think you are going to get from it? It`s the old scare tactic. Get people afraid enough that they will bend to our will, is that it?

You see, that is my beef with fundamentalism, scare the masses into believeing in our way of thinking. Enough.........please.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I didn't say i am christ, but the father is in me.
until i die and become glorified i am not christ.
i am human, not the mind of god, but a part of his body, just like you.
i grow until growth is complete.

like you, humans grow or ignore.
growth is salvation,
ignorance is self-judgement, choice to not be part of truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Ok its not the Heavenly Father you have to watch out for sending you to hell, It's His SON, who you seem to have rejected.... The Father does not Judge, all Judgments have been passed to the Son. as i stated earlier to CONVICT of SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS. THE ONLY WAY FOR FOGIVENESS IS THROUGH THE SON, BECAUSE IN ALL FACT, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FATHER PERSONALLY, YOU HAVE A CONCEPT, BUT YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING THE TRUE GOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE REJECTED HIS TRUE SON AND HIS TEACHINGS.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental

There is no sin or evil in Heaven. And when the final day arrives, there will be no evil left on earth either. That will be a day of honest to goodness 'population reduction' ......

That is why Jesus is returning - to deal with satan, and his followers.

And to take the ones who have chosen Him/Christ, to Heaven.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

No one could "scare" you if you had not chosen to come onto an obviously Christian titled thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

you said judgement is given to the son,
the son said 'i do not judge'
it is moses (the law) you pick, you choose

blessing = god is one = love god = love all
curse = symbolism to follow, 2 witnesses needed to accuse,
god is divided, not one, accuser is the devil.

link   

so the father in you is exactly what? i do find this amusing because you are saying things Jesus said, and then back peddling. we are made in the Fathers image, the father is not in us yet... if he were, we'd be eternal in the physical form which we are not

link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by xelamental

There is no sin or evil in Heaven. And when the final day arrives, there will be no evil left on earth either. That will be a day of honest to goodness 'population reduction' ......

That is why Jesus is returning - to deal with satan, and his followers.

And to take the ones who have chosen Him/Christ, to Heaven.

Think about what you are saying. Basically, we have no free will anymore. Can you say robot army for zombie jesus?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by nomorecruelty

"satan's not in hell yet - he is loose on this earth collecting as many souls as he can before Jesus returns."

Why do you say things like this? What do you think you are going to get from it? It`s the old scare tactic. Get people afraid enough that they will bend to our will, is that it?

You see, that is my beef with fundamentalism, scare the masses into believeing in our way of thinking. Enough.........please.

We are to, yes, fear God - He is the Creator, our Creator. When I growing up, I feared the wrath of my father if I had done something wrong.

Fear doesn't always mean 'to be afraid of'. It also means to 'respect' - to give respect, to be respectful of.

That is why He sent His Son to earth in the flesh - so we could relate and understand better - b/c none of us, in our humanly bodies and minds, will truly understand right now.

It's not meant to "scare" you - it's meant to draw you closer to Jesus and to put all of your faith in Him.

And yes, you have the option of rejecting Him. That is entirely your decision.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join