It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excessive Paranoia on ATS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life."~~~ Lord Byron

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Yeah, well, this is a conspiracy site after all, so it doesn't really surprise me. Lying to masses causes this, people just don't who/what to trust. Some of the paranoia can be justified, but most of it is just useless. I guess people should be careful about revealing info about themselves, the net IS full of psychos, as is the real world, it's just a reflection of that. These people are not from government agencies 'tho.

This site is mostly populated by young adult males, most of them have no real power at all. They are not threatning at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if some government branches scanned this site for "touchy" subjects that threatens the status quo. Or then again, maybe not.

sure thing
and so what?????? we are alive so or /we will do the revolution eithher well do something gooooood

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Your Avatar or profile sais you are in the 'CIA bunker' so what are you to expect. This should be common sense to those that possess it?

I have not read the other posts and don't care to at the moment.

The CIA is another acronym of a slave working for the benefit, the will of 'another'.

They make you believe you are 'special' to work for such a secret agency though there is good reason why it is so secret. They work for the money power of which has run your lives for a very long time.

The CIA is NOT an American institution, but rather an institution designed to look after the interest of the international bankster folk and the illuminati of whom wish to see themselves as above their fellow man.

They are only fooling themselves and.....in time will be seen as another emperor with no clothes.

The Truth will set you free.
Seek it and act accordingly.
Courage and Compassion are the traits of true Nobility.
Always has been and always will be.
You have always had a choice.
Choose wisely.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Deleted post. Man! Gotta stop responding to trolls...*sigh*

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I changed my location after this whole thing started. Before it said "Apparently on Planet Stupid!". I figured if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em! It will probably change again tomorrow. But that's really neither here not there.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Paranoia (from the dictionary of reality)

Paranoia - A (more than usual) heightened sense of awareness.

I think looking around us today....and from history.....that the world has a right to be paranoid. It keeps us out of the trouble that those who aren't paranoid fall into, however, it's probably good to keep it in check. Many things are good for you that were you to indulge in them too much, turn out to be bad for you. Be paranoid peeps, be aware, but not crazy. It's cool to see ghosts in the dark......just make sure the ghosts are actually there though. I defy anyone to argue the (now) known fact that we have actually been conditioned for paranoia. I, as an American, have been to many countries and lived in 3 others......and it's true, the rest of the world thinks we are paranoid and crazy, but then in America, it's called survival.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We have a right to paranoid. Yeah,

but from what I've seen on this site....it seems like a severe illness. Some people need to go out and take the tin foil hats off..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I agree with you on many levels. It seems "Disinfo Agent" is the new "label' one gets if they do not agree or support the views of certain members that have accumulated a myriad of stars and flags.

It's rather funny, these certain members put so much time and effort into showing how bad things are and how people of certain countries and religions should not be trusted. Then when you challenge these views, you are given the label.

Instead of trying to max out your star and flag numbers, how about you suggest solutions to the problems you bring forth? It seems to me these types of people don't want to be fair and balanced in their analysis on world events, and would rather display behaviour consistent with the definition in the OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
"F" the alphabet agencies - they already know anything about us that they want to know.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
yeah paranoia runs quite high on this site, but that's what makes it fun! some people are just living in constant fear and it's fascinating to observe their posts. many are probably barely teenagers or in their early 20s. i'm quite sure most of them are hiding this stuff in real life or they may lose jobs, friends, reputation.

i think their worst nightmare would be to realize there is no conspiracy just a bunch of corrupted/incompetents or even plain idiots who managed to get into their positions by luck or stepping on bodies and are hanging on to their seats!

just imagine how great the world would be if the first thing before any job interview you would have to take an IQ test, a general knowledge test and a psychological test. we would finally have competence in all the right places! then again it's a human system so humans will find ways to bypass it and restore incompetence and the idiocracy eventually...

anyway keep up the good work guys! since i'm here i've learned that the world has already ended some time ago according to predictions on this site. now we're living in a quantum dream that will end in 2012 with a big bang of all time crunched into a split second

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hey man don't forget the old adage; "Just because your paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people out there to get you!"

This is site is watched and i'm pretty sure they keep tabs on who says what, who when and where. The issue that should be tackled is the environment that allowed the ATS and us to literally flourish, this site has changed alot from it's beginnings, i was trolling back in those 56k days..my oh my how things change.

But conspiracies never change thankfully. Don't waste your time or energy hatin on those that hate on you, unless you enjoy hatin..then more power to ya. Damn i love the American vernacular!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Theres no need for people to feel paronoid about ATS and the posts they read in this web site.Just relaxe and injoy youself.So what if the cia is monitoring this web site.Theres really no need to worry.They are just here to monitor the site to see if any security protocols words are breached.That only happens on very rare occasions like one breach every three years if that.99.9 persent of the members do not have to worry about anything.They will never breach any security protocol words.Its the .1 of a persent of members the goverment is intreasted in.The main aim of the cia is to find out when a protocol security word is mentioned and where that person got the name in the first place.Some protocol security words can be traced back to current and ex angents of the cia,fib and nsa.Theses are the real people the cia is after.The whistle blowers within the goverment who would be in a better position than most people to come in contact with restricted and secret names,places and faces.Even some photos may present a security protocol threat .Thats one reason why they are maybe intreasted in some peoples avatars.Some people may post a avatar not full knowing what in the avatar and what it all means.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
1. I don't have to believe anyone or anything
2. I have to know. If I don't know - I say: "I do not know". I will not start believing things. believe in.
3. I do not have to worry about anyone being or not being on ATS or anyone else.
4. I am allowed to be as paranoid and skeptical as I like.

===================

I am with you, but not with your paranoia about other people being paranoid.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Various government agencies that have agents perusing this website would most likely not out themselves by posting anything so obvious. If they are here at all you would never know about it. Most likely they would lurk and take notes and do their traces. Keep track of who suddenly disappears on here along with any important posts. "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past." Manipulation of the masses occurs on a level so finite that when it happens we are none the wiser.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i swear you sound like a dis info agent. Why are you posting things like this anyways is it to get your 10min of fame. To try to get people to leave here and go somewhere else. Let see you must always have a source (unlike other discussion sites) it must be credible or you get razed hard core for it. But paranoia is the leading reason for free thinking. If it wasnt because someone was scared of being prosecuted we most likely would not have america. So yeah it is ok to be a little paranoid but we must not let it control our lives.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I pointed a laser pointer at my old neighbors house when I was a kid. I thought it was funny until my neighbor comes out. I soon learned he was retired from the Army. This guy marches over to me really pissed off and threatens me never to do it again. He thought someone was pointing a gun at his house. My point is, some people are paranoid because of events that have happened in their life and can't help it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I think that a lot of people here believe CIA, NSA etc. to be some shady, evil agencies that hunt for UFOlogists and conspiracy theorists full time, which is kind of childish.

Well perhaps if you had been a ufo researcher and experienced the
"shady, evil agencies" then you might think differently.
A first it's strange, but when it starts happening 24/7 it's not much fun.

For instance
1. Half you mail goes missing, the other half arrives late already opened and resealed with sellotape.
2. You are often followed by unmarked police cars.
3. Things are moved in your house or go missing while you are out. Even though there is no evidence of a break in.
4. The phone rings every few hours with no one there, even through the night.
5. People sit in cars watching your house, when you approach them they drive off a speed.

Need I carry on?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well OP, I don't think you're CIA

But I do think you could possibly google some names to find their meaning, such as mine.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Wow.. has this really happened to you?

I absolutely believe that some parts of the government might be doing this, but not necessarily CIA. I have also read countless testimonies about the sc. electronic harrasment, mind control etc, so I completely believe that it exists.
It's sometimes hard to tell paranoid delusions from the real cases.

I think it's kind of funny that they actually spend so much money on this stuff. Pretty uncalled for and useless IMO..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Colud you beleive that some popular members on ATS who have been members on here for a long time are infact cia angents acting as teenagers pretending to be a little dumb ,posting strange and paranoid statements who miss spell words on perpose and have a ridiculas avatar.I could believe that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join