It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excessive Paranoia on ATS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, the girl who publicly bashed him was out to get attention...Why? Why else add a "S&F if you agree" thing, if you were just genuinely trying warn ATS of the CIA try not adding that line, makes you seem like a S&F whore.

[snip]

Removed discussion of illegal substance

From the Terms And Conditions Of Use:

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

[edit on 10/7/09 by masqua]

[edit on 10/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Excessive paranoia almost always runs rampant on a conspiracy site Jax. It is just that with a site as large as ATS is, it gets multiplied many times over. Personally, I think that some people are just too closed minded to learn about other people. That is one reason why I joined this site in the first place. The reason is that there are so many different topics and interesting people on here that you can learn some things. With me, it is the current events that are going on in the world today. Everything from North Korean nukes to the current Swine Flu outbreak. Then there are the the occasional posts that I put on the other forums that are on here.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Thats true about paranoia but it sometimes doesn't take a conspiracy site to create a paranoia condition for a person. Take for instance me. After learning some things in the past (especially the one that happened in Indianapolis, Indiana back in 1965 of October 26), I am struggling within myself to see people the way I use to see them but it is hard for me to see them the same today as did before I learned what took place in that house to an unfortunate little girl. Please check this thread and you will see paranoia and fear in new heights. Just remember that this isn't for the weak of hearts.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by chrhenn32]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I gave you a star, and flag, and you didn't even ask like some of the paranoid people do.

I think psychology is very important to all of our lives. Paranoia is something we can all learn to avoid a little bit more. Divide, and Conquering is what the PTB want; through paranoia.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The average conspiracy theorist has to be paranoid in some way or another, why else would you theorize about everyone and everything working against you?

But i do agree with you though, especially about that CIA thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I agree to a point,I think more then people thinking you are CIA they need to belive someone is and it was your turn in the barrel.No doubt there are agencies that surf some websites to see what people are thinking or at least say they are thinking but what do they hope to gain by asking what your Avitar means.

I can really relate to the quote from Black Sabbith are they still around or are you dating yourself?

Sorry no Avitar,Im affarid someone will figure me out.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why would the CIA waste the time? If you stumbled upon something important it wouldn't be here very long.

If they consider you a threat they just demand the server logs of ATS and ISP's are more that willing to turn over anything. You could try using a proxy but, is that secure? I'm sure a mod on ATS already knows my ip originates in Greenville SC but, how close to Greenville am I?

[edit on 10/7/09 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
couldnt agree more. The whole illumanti, NWO thing is creepy but prevalant on these boards.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Thanks for the star and flag but my purpose wasn't to seek attention or get flagged for popularity. My purpose mainly is for others to see what happened to the poor soul that was tormented day and night by a bunch of neighborhood thugs and the Gertrude family and also to see sometimes the justice system can be flaud and broken. These beasts never got the punishment they deserved. Most of them barely even received two years of prison terms. I just saw the title of paranoia and felt that fits me in a psychological way as to this story I posted. Like I said, I am never the same person I use to be.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
interesting diagnosis doctor. I dont interpret ATS with Excessive anything. And juding the amount of lethal evidence and a scared public 75% apathetic and lathargic as well... If this isn't alarming, how about the 911 Attacks, you know there is evidence... and well we need another investigation to say the least. I swear people I have known for years are getting dumber.. no explanation. I have photo's of a Prison Federal Detention Center slated on the 2010 Planning Maps... right beside the railroad tracks. looks like a WWII prison camp. out in the middle of no where ... and we have Excessive Paranoia on ATS.... excuse me we have too many cowards and colaborators in America. they show the flag but dont ask them to stand for it...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well... without these paranoid people there wouldn't be any freedom right?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It may not be paranoia as such, rather a skewed view of the world, displayed by a few on this site. In one post, the CIA is so incompetent as to work it's way out of a wet paper bag. A few posts later, the CIA can tell how many of your hairs go down the drain, cross-referenced by your choice of shampoo.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
S&F... for the 'Sabbath reference alone.

we all have early warning systems built in. some are fine tuned. some are inactive. some are hyperactive.

conspiracy theory coupled with psychosis has gotta be like throwing gasoline on a bonfire.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
well maybe paranoia is just a symptom of the bigger problem....mistrust.

Among the disinformation that is generated and dispersed by MMs, who can blame anyone for being paranoid either about the disinformation itself or knowing that it is disinformation and something more is being hidden.

People in the past placed their trust unequivocally in the government, businesses that provided basic necessities, church leaders, banks, military leaders and diplomats. THAT WAS PROBLEM NUMERO UNO!

Now, among those that are more informed or spend their time searching for some semblance of the truth realize that none of the aforementioned can be trusted.

If we have no leaders we can trust, what do we have?

We have confusion, chaos, violence, disagreement and intolerance.

Gee....those sound like the very attributes that the elitists want us to adopt, so we can destroy each other.

Focus people. The enemy is not you and I, or the muslim down the street, or the individuals who decide to have abortions, or gay people, or those that disagree with you on the Iraq war.

They have successfully divided us all throughout the world so that we can be controlled either by thought, mind seeding, infatuation, lust, anger and hatred.

Yeah many are paranoid. What do you expect in a world of never ending war, genocide, fraud, deceit, starvation, disease propagation, food tainting, water tainting, air tainting, a for-profit health care system, taxation, overbearing laws and regulations and a blatant disregard of our environment.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, FDA, FCC, Homeland Security, Health Services and more...what good are they to us? Anyone please? Anyone at all? Bueller?

LOL. It really does boil down to you deciding which you prefer....the red pill or the blue pill.

Happy trails.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Silly to suspect you of being CIA because of that thread, yes.

But it really wouldn't surprise me if they do have a "mole" here to goad certain individuals, and see what information they might obtain. Probably only two or three people they watch. (I don't know how I arrived at that figure....just a wild guess.)

I've seen some dubious threads here, actually. I go. I look. I don't like what I see. I leave.

I'm sure most of us good law abiding citizens are of no interest to them.
I know I'm not.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The sad truth is the CIA wouldn't have to go to all that trouble. Everything you type at your computer while online goes into your own personal file folder profile into several central computers. And I swear I'm not really paranoid! I guess some people still think they have anonymity here, if you're one of them... good for you!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
CIA on ATS?

Maybe the NSA, FBI and members of the DoD... I bet a few are regular members and enjoy ATS as much as the next guy, or gal.

I hardly believe that any feds really use ATS to get any leads, unless they are alerted to material posted on this site, then maybe they will have a look into it.

Who is alerting them?

Besides, if they really are here, and have seen what I've been posting very recently, then they should be worried, perhaps even "paranoid"!

But that is another story all together.

Having the ability to send messages on a public forum where everyone can see it could possibly have real advantages.

On paranoia and ATS, personally I see it as entertainment in most cases but it can feed the paranoid delusions of seriously paranoid people, that could be unhealthy.

BTW, everyone is paranoid at least to some degree, it is what you do with it that counts.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure there is such a thing as excessive paranoia these days. Taking things too personally is another malady any of us can fall victim to. I'm sure everyone encounters posts that seem frivolous or questionable. No need to panic.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

i think everyone of yall are obama Communist type people.

not you personally but maybe ..lol

i love everyone's bs we throw around..and yes 99% is bs.

but it does make one paranoid.

i shall illustrate.

4 year's ago G.W.B was the antichrist
this year obama is...
what did i miss?

it's a snowball lie.. it doesn't matter who is president of the united states there gonna be the Antichrist.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'll be right back, I'm going to e-mail the CIA to monitor ATS so that we can get on the news =D. I would like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join