It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excessive Paranoia on ATS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Its too late for you now blaine.There a division of men in black out side your house using a thermal imaging partibeam weapon to locate you in five seconds and blast your brains into your neigurbours vegie garden.Will smith and Tommy lee jones will then enter your house and squash the alien bugs hiding under your bed.How do you think the storys going so far.lol

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

U,mmm a cia angent posing as a stay at home mom.Thats got promise.(ONLY JOKIN).That was a intreasting post.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by WhiteWash

Colud you beleive that some popular members on ATS who have been members on here for a long time are infact cia angents acting as teenagers pretending to be a little dumb ,posting strange and paranoid statements who miss spell words on perpose and have a ridiculas avatar.I could believe that.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

Can you elaborate upon whom you are speaking of exactly?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think he was referring to himself, based on context clues.

If not, eh. Well...

I have to say, I've found being labeled a disinfo agent or similar to be something of a badge of honor here.
It usually means you've boxed the poster into a whole they can't reason themselves out.

It is therefor somewhat disappointing to me I've never warranted this honor.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've been called a disinfo agent at least 3 times, and I think a CIA agent once. I do that stuff when I'm not doing my regular job or writing. It's a busy life I tell ya!

But yea, typically if you come up with valid points, when there is nothing left to refute you, you magically transform into a disinfo agent, cia agent, fbi agent, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Correct. There IS excessive paranoia here on ATS. It annoys me.

Anyway, what can we expect from a Conspiracies board?? Just gotta let it wash over us I guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

I am in the UK so even though it's a smaller country, there are less resources available. I thought I must be really onto something to attract so much attention.

But like you I couldn't work out why they could waste so much man time and money on me. If they just knocked on the door they could have come round for for tea and a polite chat, I have / had nothing to hide.
I even started leaving them notes around the house.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
reply to post by Tryptych

I am in the UK so even though it's a smaller country, there are less resources available. I thought I must be really onto something to attract so much attention.

But like you I couldn't work out why they could waste so much man time and money on me. If they just knocked on the door they could have come round for for tea and a polite chat, I have / had nothing to hide.
I even started leaving them notes around the house.

Haha, holy sh*t, that's pretty intense!

Maybe you should go to the police just out of curiosity? Although, there's always a risk that they might try to put you into a looney bin

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How can you be excessively paranoid?

The alternative is to be gullible - sorry, it's paranoid for me - all the way to the crazy farm.

If there was actually any truth told on the MSM - if any of the mainstream politicians actually told something resembling the truth - if the banks and Jews didn't control the entire world and contrive to send innocent people to their deaths in wars of profit - then hey, I would say I can afford some trust.

Sorry - no trust - just deadly suspicion for everything from me - and justifiably so.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's a Conspiracy site and yes one tends to meet people suffering from 'excessive paranoia' in here.

Don't let it eat you too much

IF people do not even bother to browse through your profile and judge you on 1 or 2 posts / thread, they don't realy care about what you have to say.

I thought the ava-thread was a SUPERB find!!

Guess now ya got the CIA and the Feds getting on me tail tho
*lol*

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The paranoia of some posters provide comic relief to me on this site. I think every single day until 2012 has some catasrophie that is supposed to happen. I guess they figure if they can get one day, they can say, "oh, i knew that would happen, I had a feeling, see i posed that four years ago!". So far I haven't been accused of anything, which is a bummer because that would make my day. You would think being called Darth Lumina, the self proclaimed Dark Lord of the Sith, people would take me more seriously. To quote along the lines of Rodney Dangerfield, "even as a sith lord, I get no respect."

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
We are not paranoid ....we just know whats going on.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It should be clear from my avatar that I am talking about strength in numbers. There you see two small black (African American?) cats holding down a large yellow dog. Just as Marxism, which seems harmless and furry and cute, will gather strength and come upon us and hold down the strong yellow dog of our freedom and liberty. Clearly a threat.

p.s.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know what it's like to be extremely paranoid and....disillusioned. I'm born and raised an American and was 5 years old when JFK was retired.

I mentioned on the internet a name of a CIA agent I imagined I had met and ended up with a nasty virus on my computer that even my anti-virus software couldn't deal with or recognize and was given instruction on wiping my computer. The fake anti-virus software pop-up window was still there.

Now his name is going to be John D'OH

I'm assuming now that the name is actually used for a sleeper agent or similar.

Many of my recalled memories of those days included a library room that the family photos don't even show.

Now that he's gone, Anyone ever hear of MJ ULTRA? I think it's operations facility was called Neverland.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild

I think that a lot of people here believe CIA, NSA etc. to be some shady, evil agencies that hunt for UFOlogists and conspiracy theorists full time, which is kind of childish.

Well perhaps if you had been a ufo researcher and experienced the
"shady, evil agencies" then you might think differently.
A first it's strange, but when it starts happening 24/7 it's not much fun.

For instance
1. Half you mail goes missing, the other half arrives late already opened and resealed with sellotape.
2. You are often followed by unmarked police cars.
3. Things are moved in your house or go missing while you are out. Even though there is no evidence of a break in.
4. The phone rings every few hours with no one there, even through the night.
5. People sit in cars watching your house, when you approach them they drive off a speed.

Need I carry on?

fascinating... how did you know they were unmarked police cars? don't know about you but whenever i drive anywhere there's at least a car behind me... following me

things going missing in the house... happens to me all the time. it's called misplacing stuff
it usually shows up later in places you'd never expect!
phone ringing multiple times daily at any hours without anyone leaving voicemail. well i get those all the time. in fact it's so bad that i disabled my ringer completely. i check the blinky voicemail thingy to see if someone really called and left voicemail. it's called telemarketing! and i hate them because they are still calling even though i'm on the donotcall list...
people watching your house... sometimes when i get lost while driving to a new place i just pull into a sidestreet and either call someone who's at a computer (for a google map) or check my printouts if i have an extended area on there and not just my direct route. then i drive away not caring who is around on the street since i don't know anyone there!

Need I carry on?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Werd! I thought your CIA OP was great!

S+F

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
We live in strange times my friend. We live in a world much like the Matrix where people are waking up everyday to the "real world".

Panic, confusion and widespread discussion of off center topics rule the day and probably will not subside for quite some time and most likely to get worse.

Perhaps the paranoid will be among those best prepared for whatever awaits in the coming short years.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

You did forget one.Electronic devices planted inside public mail boxes.I wounder what thoses devices do.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Roll the dice,pick a name,I guess there is one or two in there somewhere.LoL

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

That sounds like something a cia angent would say.LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>