It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Please buy my new book "The Battle of ATS". It documents the behind the scenes power struggles between the CIA, Reptilians, Greys and Indigos. Hard copy $125 Digital copy $75 or a one time special Both, yes BOTH for $35.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
have there been any members that have admitted to working for the CIA/NSA/FBI/etc..?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
CIA, FBI, MI5. ECT ECT ECT God you would have to be dumb if you believe they are not monitoring you lol, they know everything from what you buy in the shops to how many times a day you pee lol.then there is the manipulation especially on the Americans by Americans how dumb is that lol, take 9/11 you went to war with Iraq because they trained the so called terrorists. Ok maybe someone over there taught them to make a bomb or fire a gun , but it was aircraft they used not bombs or guns and who taught them to fly yip Americans in America but the CIA waved the flag and picked a country that had lots of oil to steal and off America went on its annual twenty year war .uk is just as bad as they are adopting the same bad habits influenced by the CIA or other nameless groups in America and like the Americans we brits are becoming obsolete surplus to requirement, and no doubt the British government will be building gas chambers or digging a big hole to dump us in and why is this , its because we let them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
paranoia is a killer.

I would think ats staff would say hey guy's watch out ect...

this is a conspiracy site ect....
If we can;t talk freely then the site would not be worth using.

if ya see my point

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb

So the cia is spying on the nsa who is spying on the fbi who are pretending to be jehova withness just to go undercover in the marfia to locate brainwashed DEA angents who really work for US navy Intellegence in the caymen islands where the real michael jackson is hiding with thomas costello in a under ground bunker owner by the ilumminati who really hate the catholics and only send christmast presents to the opus day members working undercover in the white house as fake secret service officers who just got sacked and have been re-employed by the department of homeland security as fake catholic nuns to beg for money from the fema childrens foundation

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
have there been any members that have admitted to working for the CIA/NSA/FBI/etc..?

I used to claim to be a US Govt disinformation agent, working for the CIA who promised to pay enough money a year to buy a whole Hershey Bar. But they never paid me a cent

I'm now employed as chief recruitment agent for the 'B' Ark

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
There have been some recent threads posted on ATS asking members to share information about their Avatars and Usernames. The problem with this is that these threads are irrelevant and therefore should not be featured on "Abovetopsecret".

I do not know why any member on here would want to waste time trying to figure out why another member chose their profile name or avatar when there is more serious issues to discuss. What troubles me the most is that the forum moderators have allowed these threads to leak through and even show up on the top page. Why? Is ATS in on it? Are they aware that the government wants to know about the personal lives of ATS members?

The warning I heed to all ATS members is this: Be careful what you say.

S&F if you agree

Edit: Added link

[edit on 9-7-2009 by leira7]

Every popular forum I've ever frequented has had a "what does you avatar / name say about you" thread. I know this is ATS, but enough of the paranoia

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am going to star and flag, and I am also going to tell you why....

For quite some time now we have all heard about dis info agents on ATS, we have all heard about many things over the years, some good some bad but all concerning.

One of my biggest personal flags has had to do with journalist. I have told myself for a while now that as soon as I saw a reporter and or journalist locked up for speaking about what they believe, that would be the time that I shut up.

I beg everyone, pay attention. Once a journalist in censored, it is all a matter of time before you will be censored by force or by choice. Watch the legislation that is working it's way through the house. Pay attention to journalist that speak out. Listen to the people who are now unemployed, but once worked for the mainstream media.

Journalist are now being prosecuted for what they write, for sharing their opinions. YOU are the next step that is left to be taken. It happened in Nazi Germany. It was the people who spoke out. It was the people who saw what was coming down the pike, it was the conspiracy theorist who was sent to the "ghettos" along with the Jews and every other so called "undesirable" who was sent away first. Consider this my only warning. I have censored myself for many months now, not out of fear but because I can see the writing on the wall. Our time is coming. "We" as a whole have, those of us who are vocal, are slowly being labeled "domestic terrorist". Why?? Ask yourself that question..... Why?

You do not have to believe in an "NWO", global domination by an elite group. You are free to believe what ever you so choose to.... just ask yourself why and let history be your guide, then please, pay attention to what is going on with "bloggers" and those who are speaking out and not sticking to the status quo.

With that, I will now go back to my quite corner, observe, pay attention and wait for the signal that will truly set me free.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I've noticed allot of threads lately that seem irrelevant to anything. They seem like a teen talk channel or something. I recommended this website to my son but am going to retract the invite for fear of embarrassing myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

The short answer, would be, yes.

There have been members who've, privately, declared external interests for being on this site.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Hi contemplantor.I would like to know why you used a avatar like that.Please take you time to think and give me a very good reason as to why you used a avatar like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The writing is on the wall and it is very frightening when one stops and thinks for a moment. Will I censor what I say and write? or will I forge on? It's something I need to weigh because as Mr Wenda says trouble is coming down the pike.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So the cia has these sixteen angents working in a small room drinking coffie all day just watching the postings on Ats and Bts to see if anyone mentions any names on there security protocol flag list and if any name is flaged they have instant contact with the pentagon,nsa director,whitehouse,cia director, area 51,and proberly another 100 different angencies within the united states.Boy That a job to kill for.LoL

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Your inquiry regarding CIA on ATS doesn't go far enough, maybe. A quick search would have shown that speculation by no lesser a source than John Lear himself about ATS being a front for the CIA or actually owned by the CIA. See:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It should be noted John Lear was banned from ATS some time ago, also.

CIA or Big-Gov spooks could be anywhere. So what? Wouldn't you expect spying on citizens by a facist NWO aligned government. It ain't gonna get any better folks.

BE AWARE Don't come on ATS or any public forum and give valuable inside info to anyone. Play your game close to your chest. I have always been amazed at the idiots that get on these sites and "bla bla" about what they are going to do and when and how they're going to do it.

Deny Ignorance? Right, DENY EVERYTHING! That's my best advise.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Indeed.

Obama. Bomb. White House. Fertilizer. Hi-Jack. Kill. Bin Laden. Allah. Death. America. Revenge.

They're speeding to my door this very minute

(btw John Lear was to ATS what Weekly World News is to serious journalism. Indeed, some sources suggest he may actually have been Batboy. And he wasn't banned, he left in a huff because people had the audacity to not believe him)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by whatukno

So the cia has these sixteen angents working in a small room drinking coffie all day just watching the postings on Ats and Bts to see if anyone mentions any names on there security protocol flag list and if any name is flaged they have instant contact with the pentagon,nsa director,whitehouse,cia director, area 51,and proberly another 100 different angencies within the united states.Boy That a job to kill for.LoL

They don't need 16 agents, my friend. They have a thing called a high tech whiz-bang computer and software to do the job quite well, thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
you know, now when i see how much they ridicule ATS on other websites
i think its justified; now im really beginning to see why.
these board have become a safe haven for the [explicit] and the [very explicit].
there hasnt been an intelligent topic in a very long while.

the breaking news forum is only safe from the asinine topics because you must provide a valid source, imagine the threads that would be posted in there if not for that fact.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by deadlysponge]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So what if there are info gathers on this forum..to me that is a given. If you are an activist for a cause or generally just try to educate the masses on what is going on in the world, you gotta expect and accept that you will be watched. We have become a surveillance society and there appears to be no getting away from that now.
I do not worry about the info gathers or dis info agents that may be on this forum or other forums. I do not care that many know who I am off this forum..I have more important things to focus my energy and attention on and I quite enjoy a verbal banter with someone who appears to be the naysayers, the dis-info agents or as the OP put it, the CIA agents.
Have fun with it and take it in light hearted way and you will be better for it..Too much worry is not good for a person and worrying about who is on this forum is a waste of valuable energy that could be put towards more research on the topic that peaks ones interest.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have to have a who cares attitude on this one. If people take their work seriously such as the CIA what can you do, if thye have the antidote on living forever i would like to know their secret, otherwise they hopefully they are human. Im actually getting sick of people spewing fear. Quick watch your back. Like really isnt it common knowledge by now. Smoking is addictive, comp is addictive, ATS is addictive what can you do. Its one of the prolly last places you can speak your mind.
Like you would think they would be out and about with the "REAL" world changers. Not those addicted to the internet and cant move from their seat but make sure they have to say im right and your wrong.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You're worried about the CIA and avatars and pics. Oh geez.

Seriously...85+ and 75+ S&Fs for this?

ATS doesn't often disappoint, but this is ridiculous.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join