It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You can contact them via U2U and get some really GOOD intel for your research (within limits of course
)

It boggles my mind that most of you don't seem to allow the possibility that some spooks are friendly and on our side

So when are these "white hats" going to do something useful? Before or after millions or billions of people die from the H1N1 vaccine??

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well I think I busted a Mossad or Isreali dogging me on a 911 issue.
as soon as I commented on his use of English was sort of formal and
contained little slang, his punctuation was percise which means he graduated college in english. but not in America. has never been here.
so, you can gain some interesting tid bits of information just paying attention.

and I would hope the CIA was reading these posts otherwise - I'm waisting my time, telling them of the legal actions in which the American People are gonna charge them with... they will be lucky to still have an agency. IMHO

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Dogged by Mossadcialqaedazion? That sounds dangerous!

One wrong move and your whole building could just implode into dust or something!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I certainly hope intelligence agencies are sifting through these threads. If they aren't, I would be shocked and disappointed. There is always interesting knowledge to gain and threats to sniff out. I don't mind seeing some of my tax dollars at work right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by leira7

Okay, let me throw some reason out here into the swirl of chaos you've stirred up.

I am a US Army Counterintelligence Special Agent.

I can prove that to you offline but not on here.

Under Executive Order 12333, we are prohibited from "spying" on US citizens or collecting information on you for any reason without your knowledge. The only time it becomes acceptable is when there is an official investigation underway on someone under suspicion of espionage or a similar crime. That being said, we do not canvas entire sites looking for people to target. That would be a horrible waste of time and resources for any government agency. Believe me. Especially on sites such as this.

Yeah, we like to pride ourselves as being among the best conspiracy sites on the net, but believe me - this place is barely even known by most of the agents I know - supervisors and subordinates. Since our job is extremely similar to that of the CIA, I highly doubt they're watching this place too.

No, the threads you mentioned probably shouldn't be on ATS. They should be on BTS, where they belong and you know what - they are interesting in their own right. Sometimes I see a crazy avatar someone has and wonder why they chose the particular symbology they did. Does that mean I'm an "OMFG UBER SPY FROM THE DARK MASONIC NWO GOVERNMENT"!!!?!?!??!?!? .... no. That means I was curious about an avatar.

So.

Yeah - we (government agents) are on here.

But not because this site is important enough to merit anything more than a curious pause or a good read every once in a while.

Enjoy your paranoia.

oh brother.
sure thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
I certainly hope intelligence agencies are sifting through these threads. If they aren't, I would be shocked and disappointed. There is always interesting knowledge to gain and threats to sniff out. I don't mind seeing some of my tax dollars at work right here on ATS.

huh?
what "threats"?

man, i can barely tolerate living in the Prozac Nation.

snap out of it people.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join