It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe that the OP is correct and not dillusional.

Everything on here is monitered!

Some posts are questionable.

"What survival gun when SHTF"
"Hows this gun"
"Your Avatar what it means"
"New dad wanting opinions"
Tea party posts.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord

*sigh*

Okelidokely, let's assume for a second that you're correct ...

So what?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by Chaos Lord

*sigh*

Okelidokely, let's assume for a second that you're correct ...

So what?

My sentiments too............ It sucks

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It means don't post stuff like:

I am planning on bombing office building A

I am going to attack complex C

I know how to build a dirty bomb

Hey heres how to make a shotgun into a grenade launcher.

Stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

The OP is delusional at best. Threads? C'mon. It doesn't take threads for the spooks to 'figure' a person out, or identify them. Most people bought their computers new; with a warranty.

So even paying cash, your name is on that computer. Which ties to your individual ISP address........So, any stupid comments, and any spook, or even curious well skilled person can tell where your out of.

Go look into DARPA. The technology readily available is incredible. The govt. now can within 60 seconds of recording a conversation, can match a voice, and the symantics used by that person.

What this thread is: A.) an unwarranted attack on other people, and their threads... B.) A JOKE, she talks about irrelevant threads, and then asks for stars, and flags............. Unfortunately people gave them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well, if anyone is stupid or deranged enough to post such statements on a forum I hope the appropriately acronymed agency is here to catch 'em.

Heck if I saw anything threatening like that I would call them myself.

Meh, it's a moot point anyway, anything getting close to that would be removed by staff before you could say Bob Bibliagno, sector 7g.

[edit on 10 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You know I would think that a special part of the government monitors ATS, to see what is being said and what is going on.
If someone did want more info on you, it would seem they would be more subtle, like start u2u.

You know they monitor the chat lines for pervs, I would be sure, they of different types are here monitoring us.

A long time ago when was on chat line, sometimes litttle kid would give me instant message and want to talk, I would be nice and cut it off.
One time just being inquisitive I tracked the sender, address was nonexistant.
So I figure Cops, trying to bait someone, I was thinking set them up with my grandson and turn tables, then who would be perv, them posing as child. My grand son would be child, posing as old perv.
What would that guy on catch a predator do when grandson walks up with 6-pack of root-beer.

But like said watch what say don't say things like bomb they pick up on that right away, they get a alert and do inquirey, oh dang I dood it now.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Apology accepted. While I found your post on my thread amusing (I honestly thought it was a joke) when I saw the OP of this one, it really burned my bacon. You need to do your research before you open a serious thread, especially if you are going to accuse a fellow member or members of something. I know I work very hard at maintaining my ATS image as a fair and open minded individual, and this felt like an attack on that image. More than that, it felt like it was making some sick joke out of that image.

As far as crappy threads go, I've had more than a few of my own. I'm not here to find out who people are, but I am here to find out what and how people think. And yes, I sometimes like to start and/or participate in silly little threads that are not head butting debates. As far as the validity of the location of both of these threads, as they deal with psychology, they are in the appropriate place. If you don't like a topic, or you find it silly or unimportant, don't read them or post on them! But do have the decency to allow others to.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
edit to remove a stupid post lol
sorry for wasting space

[edit on 10-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

It means don't post stuff like:

I am planning on bombing office building A

I am going to attack complex C

I know how to build a dirty bomb

Hey heres how to make a shotgun into a grenade launcher.

Stuff like that.

He Whatukno

I think your right, I had a web site I started it was Atom_____.com with register.com and it really cracked me up, you know when your site is not set up yet, and they put "Coming Soon" and put a bunch of things that correspond with your site.
Well they put things like how to build Atomic Bomb on mine, guess it's legal, needless to say I sold that site to Iran, I think NK went in on it with them.

Wonder what C.I.A. thought about that one.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the question becomes 'Why would they ASK for information?" when they already have access to the NSA fiber optic data splitting room? They can just take our data, ip addresses and general browsing information (And emails, and cellphone conversations and ect.)? Of course, this is assuming that the CIA and the NSA are not sharing information (Which would be surprising, but oddly.... not quite surprising at the same time).

My best guess (GUESS) about how this will go down is probably best represented by an old Sliders Episode in which the normal group find themselves in a picture perfect world, in which, "the lottery winners" are not given abundant sums of monopoly money upon winning. They are given a 'heroes' death.

This is due to the fact that lottery tickets are NOT tickets at all. They come in the form of !FREE! dollars that can be withdrawn from any local ATM machine. "The more you take, the better your chances". Meanwhile, an observer witnessing the un-knowledgeable slider giggling as he accepts the free money - "You gotta admire those high rollers .. .. may they rest in peace."

My guess is that the vaccine will be targeted for the 'non-sheep'.

The tier of people that:
- Are concerned for their health
- Wealthy enough to purchase it
- Scared enough to take it.
- Not tipped off by other more knowledgeable insiders (luckily, we are part of those insiders)

I would most likely expect a 'shortage' of supply for when it really 'hits'. The demand will make it a commodity. People of low/mid power will struggle to get a hookup. The initial deaths will drive the fear up. The fear will drive the 'NEED' up. Bartering and pleading on a mid-to-upper class level will dismantle and eradicate the most important class. This will COMPLETELY isolate the upper and lower classes like never before seen. Cementing power for those that caused/started/executed this series of events.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It does not matter if people from intelligence services monitor this.
It does not matter if they are misinforming us.
It does not matter what I say because this is the age of information - and they want it to be the age of information.

What we need to do instead is convert ourselves... ok, no... I need to revolt against it, let it go. I need to be left with love instead.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

But there you get the conflict between freedom of speech and planning a terrorism plot.

Is it illegal to inform people how to do X? Whatever X is?

Does it matter what X is? Is it illegal to inform people how to do it?

If you are discussing it as just a hypothesis (like the many threads on here about assaulting Area 51) Does it make it illegal?

Freedom of speech is a fine line.

Look at the information I have been able to coerce out of people in this thread without even trying. Type the right sequence of words together and people will fall all over themselves and divulge things they really shouldn't.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

But there you get the conflict between freedom of speech and planning a terrorism plot.

Not really, as I have said many times, freedom of speech is not absolute.

Freedom of speech is a fine line.

Well, there are laws and limitations, but you are correct that it can sometimes be a fine line. Thankfully, at least as far as ATS is concerned, there's a clear T&C in place, and very qualified staff to enforce it.

There are other sites that such subjects are readily discussed, and where imo one will be subject to a much greater degree of potential monitoring.

Look at the information I have been able to coerce out of people in this thread without even trying. Type the right sequence of words together and people will fall all over themselves and divulge things they really shouldn't.

That's kind of a separate conversation.

If folks feel like sharing more or less than others about themselves, that is their right. The basis upon which they exercise that right is each individual's responsibility.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Let them watch us,

to that I simply say F the CIA

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Do you overreact at all? Just wondering. Because I do sometimes and it sounds like that's what you're doing. Which would the CIA care more about anyway even if they were on here , what your username means? or what you write about?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
They do not want to know who you are or where you live; this they know it already!
They want to monitor some Threads or posts for knowing this that you think and about which sensitive information you are in possession.
The job that they carry out is a staff job, simultaneous and very well organized.
They stretch to discredit on being born any hypothesis or opinion that can open a rubble and make to deepen the issue.
They are Great Professionals who know the mind very well and manipulate in very sly way every potential threat to the sensitive data.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by leira7

If what you're suggesting is the extent of their profiling methods, than I could understand why 9/11 happened.

Most likely, the government would be cloning or taking over these sites if they weren't actually running them. Chances are, they already know enough about you to know if you're a threat using adware viruses or anti-virus and the alleged updates as-if are more about updating THEM about you.
Paranoia has it's way of pointing to the truth...sometimes.

Absolutely! A great post.
I think this thread sais it all.

SCI: Tech Fears Arise Over Norton and Pifts.exe

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Well sundancer.Thats just about sums up the cia in a few words.LOL

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ermmm...this is common knowledge and has been ever since I first registered to ATS.

Get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join